shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a signature piece of jewlery?

Ooh fun thread - how did I miss this one?

Not a single piece but a type - brooches. I think I’m the only person I know who wears them - and I wear them almost every day. In fact I should definitely invest in expanding my brooch collection as a lot of my pieces are costume.

you need to start a thread !
id love to see them and be encouraged/inspired to wear one

@Ionysis I wear brooches, too!!!! I've been wearing them for decades & I'm also the only person I know who wears them. So, so underrated!

The only piece of jewelry I wear every single day is the tiny Cartier trinity cord bracelet. I've always loved the trinity line but the rings just don't work for my fingers so I was really happy when this piece was released. It's somewhat dated now, since the whole cord bracelet thing was a trend, but I don't care at all. It's also a very meaningful piece for me personally in various ways.

I've very recently added the VCA mini Frivole bracelet in yellow gold. It sits perfectly with the trinity bracelet---it sort of peeks out & is just a bit of happiness right on my wrist. It looks like a pansy to me and I love pansies! I used to grow them all the time. They don't grow well where I'm currently living so the bracelet is a nice keepsake/memory of home.

My signature piece(s) have changed. These are the pieces I wear everyday with my right ring finger being the wild card.

This silver James Avery pendant
F16A0A91-7B87-4768-818E-CC7F0659AE1B.jpeg

This watch chain as a bracelet
F159C18B-3D87-427E-A843-3926D0247712.jpeg

And these two rings on my left hand sometimes with a diamond band and sometimes just like this
72FFE8C0-14C0-4539-AFAC-CA6B4E54678D.jpeg

@Ionysis and @Cinders
im having a duh ! moment
i know this thread is for signiture but a lot of the time im just looking for the pretty pictures and i forget the thread title
i was just wishing i had a signature piece
i love my every day silver cuff but its very plain and Gary says it looks like half a handcuf

i love the idea of a brooch(s) as a signiture look
our Grannies wore them for a reason (because they are pretty)

@Ionysis and @Cinders
im having a duh ! moment
i know this thread is for signiture but a lot of the time im just looking for the pretty pictures and i forget the thread title
i love my every day silver cuff but its very plain and Gary says it looks like half a handcuf

I adore your silver cuff @Daisysanddiamonds so luxurious looking, not a hint of criminality!

@Ionysis and @Cinders
im having a duh ! moment

If I had more time today I would gather my brooches & post pictures. (It's a larger project than it sounds!) Most of mine are costume pieces from an aunt who previously sold antiques---she ended up with a lot of brooches somehow even though she specialized in linens, china, & some furniture.

It's fun to learn about everyone's signature jewelry. Thanks to the OP for starting such an interesting discussion!

My gold bangles made from scrap gold including my Poppa’s gold teeth.
I never take them of. They are very heavy & I jingle when I move.
People often say they hear me before they see me.
I also stack other bangles with these - but these are permanent fixtures.

E94C7FC1-0DF8-431E-A04C-A7C31B472586.jpeg

I'd say my pendant and drop earrings. 1st it was my pear pendant now this one. Pendant and drop earrings are constants, sleep in them wake up in them...IMG_20210917_004326__01.jpg

Oh I love these bangles:kiss2:

I'd say my pendant and drop earrings. 1st it was my pear pendant now this one. Pendant and drop earrings are constants, sleep in them wake up in them...IMG_20210917_004326__01.jpg

Such a beautiful pendant:kiss2:

When I was in the 6th grade, I wore three rings that I called my 'signature rings". I must have gotten that idea from some book I read.
I'm sure I was the only 6th grader with signature rings!

I had a sterling garnet ring, from the Lillian Vernon catalog. I begged my dad to order it for me!
The second was a sterling signet ring with my first initial.
The third was a sterling and turquoise ring.
I thought I was hot stuff.
Girl you WERE hot stuff.
The only signature anything I had in sixth grade was the picture I drew on my wrist cast after I broke myself on the monkey bars :lol:

Last edited:
Love this thread!! I don’t know how I missed it before but I’m all caught up now and loving everyone sharing their signature jewellery!!

Although part of me thinks that maybe we PSers should be answering this for each other rather than ourselves!? :bigsmile:

My signature piece(s) have changed. These are the pieces I wear everyday with my right ring finger being the wild card.

This silver James Avery pendant
F16A0A91-7B87-4768-818E-CC7F0659AE1B.jpeg

This watch chain as a bracelet
F159C18B-3D87-427E-A843-3926D0247712.jpeg

And these two rings on my left hand sometimes with a diamond band and sometimes just like this
72FFE8C0-14C0-4539-AFAC-CA6B4E54678D.jpeg

<dreamy sigh>

Love this thread!! I don’t know how I missed it before but I’m all caught up now and loving everyone sharing their signature jewellery!!

Although part of me thinks that maybe we PSers should be answering this for each other rather than ourselves!? :bigsmile:

Easy peasy!

I know you've gone all the way down the pearl rabbit warren, Miss @yssie - but I'm hear to tell you that your signature pieces, in my head and in my heart, will always be your Margot and your SMASHING studs.

After that - your CvB asymmetrical opal drops.

Other than my E-ring (which I never take off), my ankh would be my signature piece. After our 4th trip to Egypt, my husband had it custom made for our 5th anniversary. It means a lot to me & is frequently on my neck. I usually wear it on a long chain, but sometimes, I will wear it on a short chain. It depends on my outfit and the occasion. I have a lot of jewelry, but this piece (in addition to my E-ring) is extra special to my heart. I used to wear my ankh whenever I went out of the house. If I wanted to show off a different piece of jewelry, I'd just tuck the ankh inside my top.

But with the world changing in recent years, I started to leave this ankh and my E-ring at home whenever I traveled beyond the US, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand. That was the start of my no longer wearing of what I consider my "signature" piece almost every single day. Now, I no longer wear it whenever I travel at all. I feel better with it safely at home. I now no longer travel with a lot of jewelry period. However, I still wear this pendent often if a hotel isn't in my plans.
9-18)AnkAF9W7671-800.jpg

BackAnk2AF9W7717-800.jpg

No, I've never had it polished or changed at all since the day my husband gave it to me. It just reflects the years of our life together. I don't need it to look "new".

Last edited:

These are gorgeous @GoldenTouch. I need these are permanent fixtures too.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP