shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a signature piece of jewlery?

I love Grays and those are gorgeous, RosieR. We should organise a UK PS outing there once we can all move about again.

Last time I was there, I ended up with these.

Screenshot 2020-12-06 at 15.41.28.png

Do these have a SMTB thread by chance? :))

Here it is. I’ll show both sides since I already linked my IG, which has my first name.

6C130C91-22D4-48A4-A376-910198D654D8.jpeg

I love this & the sentiment behind it. Do you wear it 24/7? It looks so pretty & i would be forever rubbing my fingers over it, as I'm super tactile.

I love this & the sentiment behind it. Do you wear it 24/7? It looks so pretty & i would be forever rubbing my fingers over it, as I'm super tactile.

I do. It only comes off when it absolutely has to. But I wear it when I’m doing stuff around the house (chores, renovations, etc)/ gardening/ when I travel...I’ve taken it off maybe a handful of times and only for very short periods of time.

Some of the engraving has started to show some serious wear and I’ve considered taking it in to be touched up when I go home, but that won’t be for years probably. This is a piece that I’ll only go to a local (I mean HI, not local to me) jeweler for, regardless of how much more expensive they may be.

I love Grays and those are gorgeous, RosieR. We should organise a UK PS outing there once we can all move about again.

Last time I was there, I ended up with these.

Screenshot 2020-12-06 at 15.41.28.png

Those earrings are absolutely delicious @jaaron care to share any more details on them?
Yes I can’t wait to get back traveling around like ‘the before times’. I think is a thread somewhere about a London meet up. . .

My Fitbit and a hair scrunchie, stacked on my left wrist. I'm so glamorous! Although the hair scrunchie is always silk, if that helps the glamour quotient...

I'm loving seeing everyone else's sentimental and elegant pieces. Great question, Daisys and Diamonds!

i love this !

Mine is also my watch. I treated myself to it for my 30th Birthday so that I could hand back the Cartier Tank my dastardly ex had bought. Even though he was in NZ & I had returned to the UK at that time, he still lorded it over me & the first thing he would say when he ever called (if I ever answered) was "What's the time there?" That watch felt like a ball & chain to a part if my life i was trying to move on from. So I bought this one, which is a limited edition black face Raymond Well with diamonds. I am never without it & have worn it every single day for 16 years now.

IMG_20200806_103533.jpgIMG_20181110_110213.jpg

so glad you got your own watch !
i dedinatly see watches as signature pieces

awsome stack !

so glad you got your own watch !
i dedinatly see watches as signature pieces

awsome stack !

Thanks Daisys! I vary my bracelets & at the moment it's a knotted on lone red silk thread, as I injured my left hand during exercise (have torn the muscle in the heel of my palm & damaged the nerve) and i have to remove my bracelets for Physio Torture Sessions, so decided to leave them off for now.

Thanks Daisys! I vary my bracelets & at the moment it's a knotted on lone red silk thread, as I injured my left hand during exercise (have torn the muscle in the heel of my palm & damaged the nerve) and i have to remove my bracelets for Physio Torture Sessions, so decided to leave them off for now.

oh dear
hope your hand heals up soon

That is a great picture of the color - I love it! It's incredible, the watch looks brand new, not 30 years old!

Thank you!! I do baby her. I don't wear her to work, gardening etc. Work is fast paced and schedule driven, I need a digital watch for that.

We hid the fact we had bought two Rolex from my Mom, and when she saw them she loved it so much she ran out and bought one. The Swedish guy was so happy, said he had never sold 3 in such a short time LOL.

Once I lost it. I was changing my son on the floor of a bathroom at a craft fair and he was fussing. I gave him the watch to look at and he put it down. Being tired I left with him and went home. Realized when I got home I'd left it and rushed back thinking well, so long little watch. An older lady vendor at the craft fair found it and turned it in!!! I was so relieved I just about fainted. I didn't have much money (SAHM) but went to the ATM withdrew 100 dollars and gave her a reward. She was astonished, but had never heard of a Rolex.

Thanks for listening to my story of acquiring my little watch :)

Thank you!! I do baby her. I don't wear her to work, gardening etc. Work is fast paced and schedule driven, I need a digital watch for that.

We hid the fact we had bought two Rolex from my Mom, and when she saw them she loved it so much she ran out and bought one. The Swedish guy was so happy, said he had never sold 3 in such a short time LOL.

Once I lost it. I was changing my son on the floor of a bathroom at a craft fair and he was fussing. I gave him the watch to look at and he put it down. Being tired I left with him and went home. Realized when I got home I'd left it and rushed back thinking well, so long little watch. An older lady vendor at the craft fair found it and turned it in!!! I was so relieved I just about fainted. I didn't have much money (SAHM) but went to the ATM withdrew 100 dollars and gave her a reward. She was astonished, but had never heard of a Rolex.

Thanks for listening to my story of acquiring my little watch :)

Oh my goodness, I am so glad you got your watch back!!

Thank you! XOXO.

And now I am swooning. What an elegant and classic piece for a beautiful and elegant person.

In the photo it looks like there is dust under the crystal but there's no dust visible IRL

I change up my jewelry pretty regularly but my open diamond bangle is probably the thing I’ve worn most consistently and my new MoP gray diamond pendant/pin is something I wear most days.

Also seen here is the disc bracelet I recently got.

I change up my jewelry pretty regularly but my open diamond bangle is probably the thing I’ve worn most consistently and my new MoP gray diamond pendant/pin is something I wear most days.

Also seen here is the disc bracelet I recently got.

6A5B336E-3E1F-4A1D-8B17-BCC0DC3FA844.jpeg

i love that flower sooooooo much !!!

Mine is my watch—a Rolex Submariner.

You don’t see many women rocking men’s dive watches, so it’s kind of a signature look. I love it so much.

Mine is my watch—a Rolex Submariner.

You don’t see many women rocking men’s dive watches, so it’s kind of a signature look. I love it so much.

I love a woman in a man's watch. An awesome look.

This. For sure.

20210409_153547.jpg

20210409_153441.jpg

20210409_153256.jpg

Second choice would be my solid bangles in all three metal tones (yellow, pink and white). I wear one or more of these every day.

20200712_120717.jpg

And, honestly, the classic three stone ring - which is why it's MADNESS that I don't have one right now. This has GOT to be rectified - asap!

upgraded 3 stone.jpg

I think the enamel bracelet would be chosen by most people as being the most 'me' - tho the three stone ring would be a mighty close second! But what my friends and family are most used to seeing me in would be my bangles or my hoop earrings. Does that make it my signature style? No - I think that goes back to the enamel bracelet. That's the piece that most strongly reflects my design aesthetic and which I most enjoy wearing, so I'm going to go with that one as my signature piece. :))

Last edited:
Definitely my IDJ scalloped diamond jackets! When I got them, I had no idea how versatile and timeless they'd be. I switch out the studs all the time depending on the season and the colors I want to wear, and I just got some ACA studs to have an all-diamond look!

Definitely my IDJ scalloped diamond jackets! When I got them, I had no idea how versatile and timeless they'd be. I switch out the studs all the time depending on the season and the colors I want to wear, and I just got some ACA studs to have an all-diamond look!

....<politecoughPHOTOSpolitecough>....

This. For sure.

20210409_153547.jpg

20210409_153441.jpg

20210409_153256.jpg

Second choice would be my solid bangles in all three metal tones (yellow, pink and white). I wear one or more of these every day.

20200712_120717.jpg

And, honestly, the classic three stone ring - which is why it's MADNESS that I don't have one right now. This has GOT to be rectified - asap!

upgraded 3 stone.jpg

I think the enamel bracelet would be chosen by most people as being the most 'me' - tho the three stone ring would be a mighty close second! But what my friends and family are most used to seeing me in would be my bangles or my hoop earrings. Does that make it my signature style? No - I think that goes back to the enamel bracelet. That's the piece that most strongly reflects my design aesthetic and which I most enjoy wearing, so I'm going to go with that one as my signature piece. :))

you have such lovelly hands @mrs-b .
i love all your pieces but i can totally see why that braclete is your signature piece

Ooh fun thread - how did I miss this one?

Not a single piece but a type - brooches. I think I’m the only person I know who wears them - and I wear them almost every day. In fact I should definitely invest in expanding my brooch collection as a lot of my pieces are costume.

All newly acquired, but these are the rings I wear everyday without fail. I'm a bit of a minimalist; I may add, or take away, but these(for now)remain. I don't have a large collection.
So, if I had a signature this little stack is it. It's what people would recognize.

Ummm probably only piece I wear consistently is my Longines watch but I do tend to wear my granny’s gold wedding most days too. Dunno if anyone notices though. :confused:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP