shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have the Tiffany Somerset mesh ring?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Deb - I absolutely love it! I hate the thought of parting with it for days if I have to get a smaller size! I so wish the closest store wasn't 2 and 1/2 hours away. I actually debated driving there tomorrow but that is a long day in the car! It is a keeper for sure though! I thought it looked great with my bracelet too. The weather has turned cool here again (it was in the 80s this week and now it's 60!) so both of my rings are loose today.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok one more and I'll stop...

_5656.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katiedid|1366480463|3431171 said:
Thanks Deb - I absolutely love it! I hate the thought of parting with it for days if I have to get a smaller size! I so wish the closest store wasn't 2 and 1/2 hours away. I actually debated driving there tomorrow but that is a long day in the car! It is a keeper for sure though! I thought it looked great with my bracelet too. The weather has turned cool here again (it was in the 80s this week and now it's 60!) so both of my rings are loose today.

Where are you, katiedid?

Deb

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In beautiful North Carolina!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katiedid|1366481449|3431178 said:
In beautiful North Carolina!

No wonder it's warmer where you are than where I am (Connecticut). Although not by much. When I lived in Virginia I was always surprised that there wasn't a greater difference in the temperature where I was (metropolitan District of Columbia) and home. It was often only about ten degrees, if that! But I remember one of the boys in my daughter's middle school describing Connecticut as "a little cold state" to the other kids when explaining where she hailed from!

Deb

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything below about 75 is "cold" to me! :)

But I have to say, after doing some running around today, I may just keep the ring and not get a smaller size. I really detest tight rings and with the width of this, I might just take a chance on it being loose part of the time!

ldl259

Rough_Rock
Ring looks great. So glad you finally got what you want. Enjoy.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks so much!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
katiedid, it looks great on you! And I just wanted to mention that you are better off with this ring being a little loose than a little tight. Mine is a little too tight on me now after the second baby and is too uncomfortable to take on and off which is why I'm selling. Enjoy it!!! Looks perfect with the bracelet!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lizzyann|1366573655|3431746 said:
katiedid, it looks great on you! And I just wanted to mention that you are better off with this ring being a little loose than a little tight. Mine is a little too tight on me now after the second baby and is too uncomfortable to take on and off which is why I'm selling. Enjoy it!!! Looks perfect with the bracelet!

Where does the bracelet come from, anyway? Have you ever written about it on Pricescope? It's very pretty.

Deb

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks lizzyann! I do think I'll keep this one and not worry about it being a little loose. I really can't stand tight rings.

Deb, thanks! The bracelet is from Pandora. It's part of their spring 2013 line I think. I don't buy much there, but I really liked this bracelet.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks fantastic, katiedid! I love that width and totally suits your hand. Enjoy!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Enerchi - I love the width too! I like it better without the nail polish, which I've already removed and replaced with my standard, boring "clear". :twirl:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kinda cool pic, looking out my office window with a reflection of the inside of the ring too!

_5731.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sales associate from Tiffany is recommending that if this ring is loose now, I may want to go down a size. The ring only comes in whole sizes, but a local jeweler sized me and told me she thinks I could go down a size and be fine, as the ring will stretch and give over time. There's really no sizing that can be done, so I need to get it to fit as well as possible, knowing it will stretch some. Right now, when my hands are cold, if I shook my hand really hard, it would come off.

So I'm having Tiffany send me a size 7 and I'll either send back the 7 or the 8. I want to try both of them on a hot day, when my fingers will swell (if it ever warms up here!). Either way, I'm keeping one and LOVING this ring. My husband told me this morning that it's one of his favorite pieces of jewelry I've gotten recently. Pretty big endorsement coming from someone who cares NOTHING about jewely! (But he supports my obsession with it...) :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results