carat
color
clarity

Embrace Band

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, another Tiffany band thread.

So, a milestone birthday is coming up. Contrary to my screen name, I haven't been 23 in a looOoOoong time. And, yeah. THIS:

Did I mention it's my sizeee?

This pic is a seven stone but the ring for sale in the link has impractical diamonds gloriously wrapping around the entire finger. Gawd, take a look at those proportions with my previous, previous upgrade! Those clear, fat arrows get me every time! @SimoneDi @mrs-b @diamondseeker2006 @MissGotRocks

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 12.23.36 AM.png

Just like from the Tiffany's ad!! It is gorgeous, classic, and did I mention gorgeous?, wonderfully made just for you! I look at those bands all the time! If you are looking for enabling, I am your girl. Jump on it quickly before it gets away. You deserve it and so much more. It was made for your hand and it is, after all, your birthday coming up isn't it? Be sure and share pictures with us when it arrives!!!

It’s perfect, hurry up and get it before someone else does!!!!!

Beautiful! This sounds like more than just a "want". It would look amazing with your ering!

Love it!!!! It would look perfect with your ring

So - it's a circle of 8 pt diamonds? I think that's a lovely size - large enough to be obvious, small enough not to overpower your e-ring. My only hesitation would be in being able to get it cheaper elsewhere if it wasn't Tiffany and was made for you specifically. But if it has to be Tiffany, then this is a great deal - go for it! Will be a perfect looking pairing I think!

Wow. Perfect! Yummy!!! I’ve got the 7 stone Embrace .91tcw.

I should really invest the cash on my center stone (remember, I'm upgrading the J ACA)? But I am going to want this, too, in my collection. >:B~

Also the pic is from me trying the ring at Tiffany's. Same proportion as the ring on sale tho. Also, the ad says it's a 4.25 but Tiffany only sells this ring in half sizes. Dupe?? It has a return policy.

I JUST BOUGHT IT! Vendor messaged me after the $1000 discount, "Congratulations. You got a hell of a deal."

She says it's like new and has a 30 day return policy. Fingers crossed!!

I JUST BOUGHT IT! Vendor messaged me after the $1000 discount, "Congratulations. You got a hell of a deal."

She says it's like new and has a 30 day return policy. Fingers crossed!!

Unbelievable! Congrats on a great deal! Can’t wait to see it! Will you leave your engagement ring in rose gold or go back to platinum?

Thank you for enabling, ladies. Re. the metal color, you know me too well! I'm thinking about it!

I'm excited!

I am a bit late to respond, but congrats on the band! I hope you love it. Some of T&Co’s bands run a bit tighter so it might be coming at 4.25 on the mandrel, but it’s likely a 4.5 T&Co. size. I was personally going to mention the band’s plat metal vs the rose gold that you typically like. Not to say that both might not be a good match together, but you will have to check in person.

Last edited:
@SimoneDi I would want to match it with the e-ring but then again it wouldn't match the rg wedding band. I'll get a better sense of which direction to go when it's on the finger.

The band goes well with different e-ring centers. Here she is with a 1.6. I think I've tried this ring on every time I go to Tiffany.

IMG_8943-1.jpg

Is there a way to avoid the need for a spacer?

Reactions: AV_
It's arriving tomorrow!! I'm so excited and can't wait to see how the band looks with my J. Maybe I can get away with it. >:B~

Alternatively, this 2.2 G is also available and would be matchy matchy in terms of color. It's smaller but I like the look of this stone and WF says it's eye clean and bright white: https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4187472.htm

I'm afraid I can't have the 2.5 H VS1 ACA AND this band atm so something has to give. :/ @diamondseeker2006 this may be your calling - lol. I know you want that 2.5 H VS1!

@TweetyBird23 the band is beautiful, of course. It is my all time favorite shared prong band design.

Right, you already know that likely, you will either have to give up your rose good bands, this new band or you will just select to mix and match.

I don’t think that you can avoid a spacer, unless you are ok with damaging the ring setting, because the stones on the band will eat into the ring gallery.

Lastly, if it were me, I’d personally get the diamond you want and keep your rose gold collection, but you decide what’s important for you.

Last edited:
Is there a way to avoid the need for a spacer?

I really hoped to with mine, but unfortunately it scratched immediately! I found a 1 mm thin white gold band on amazon for around $65. Gorgeous band!

@TweetyBird23 the band is beautiful, of course. It is my all time favorite shared prong band design.

Right, you already know that likely, you will either have to give up your rose good bands, this new band or you will just she. To mix and match.

I don’t think that you can avoid a spacer, unless you are ok with damaging the ring setting, because the stones on the band will eat into the ring gallery.

Lastly, if it were me, I’d personally get the diamond you want and keep your rose gold collection, but you decide what’s important for you.

I agree although at the moment there isn't an ACA that is truly jumping out at me. I really love the look of small tables, fat arrows and puffy crowns which is partly why I'm not in love with the 2.88 J.

Let's see this baby in person before making any permanent decisions. I'd way rather spend this kind of money for a discounted Embrace eternity over a full price Metro!

Reactions: AV_
I really hoped to with mine, but unfortunately it scratched immediately! I found a 1 mm thin white gold band on amazon for around $65. Gorgeous band!

Thank you for the tip. Does it damage the e-ring setting or the diamonds (e-ring diamond or eternity band diamonds)? Maybe if the e-ring stone is set high enough??

The rings on your avatar are gorgeous! Do you mind sharing the size of your solitaire and band?

Just like from the Tiffany's ad!! It is gorgeous, classic, and did I mention gorgeous?, wonderfully made just for you! I look at those bands all the time! If you are looking for enabling, I am your girl. Jump on it quickly before it gets away. You deserve it and so much more. It was made for your hand and it is, after all, your birthday coming up isn't it? Be sure and share pictures with us when it arrives!!!

Snatch it! Fast! THIS is what I call elegant!

This is my DREAM ring!
Buy it!
NOW!!!

I love the embrace! Don’t walk. Run!

It’s perfect, hurry up and get it before someone else does!!!!!

PS-enabling at its finest. :lol:

HI:

^Meeeeee tooooo

cheers--Sharon

And it worked! You, however, worked out a great deal!

Ebay charges tax now so good thing there was room for negotiation!

Right, you already know that likely, you will either have to give up your rose good bands, this new band or you will just select to mix and match.

I've considered the rose gold embrace but the platinum one is just classic. :)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP