shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT I'm officially engaged, custom hand forged ring by ERD

So happy for you bright ice, congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is simply stunning and just sheer perfection. :love: :love:

Wow, brightice, this is soooo beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! :appl: :appl: :wavey:

Congratulations!! What a beautiful ring!! :love:

Gorgeous diamond and setting for a very special lady!!! :love: It turned out great and I am soooo happy for you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations! Your ring turned out beautifully!

Oh my, definitely one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. There's nothing I would change about it.. Gorgeous! And most importantly; Congratulations on your engagement :wavey:

lovely!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

That ring is a dream! :love:

Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Fabulous. Dang it, CatMom. I was looking forward to meeting you at the GTG. I thought it was next weekend, not last Saturday

Gem Queen it is next (this coming) weekend!!

Bright ice this is one BEAUTIFUL ring...can't say that enough!! You deserve the best sweetie and you definitely got it!

Beautiful! Congratulations!!

Anne

Gem Queen|1401147728|3680592 said:
Fabulous. Dang it, CatMom. I was looking forward to meeting you at the GTG. I thought it was next weekend, not last Saturday

Gem Queen, the PS GTG is next Saturday. At least that's when I will be there. :lol:

I am so happy for you, Dear! what a beautiful OEC and such a beautifully conceived and rendered setting! May you wear it for many happy years!

Congratulations!!!! What a gorgeous ring! It looks so beautiful on you!!!!

Congratulations!! Truly stunning!

I am so thrilled to hear of your engagement bright ice! Life can be so full of twists and turns, I'm so happy your journey led you here to you lovely fiancé... And this amazing ring! The diamond is spectacular and the setting divine.

This stone is a fair bit less tinted than your previous, was that happenstance or dis you color preferences change over time?

Dreamer_D|1401160598|3680697 said:
I am so thrilled to hear of your engagement bright ice! Life can be so full of twists and turns, I'm so happy your journey led you here to you lovely fiancé... And this amazing ring! The diamond is spectacular and the setting divine.

This stone is a fair bit less tinted than your previous, was that happenstance or dis you color preferences change over time?

Thank you Dreamer D. I preferred a lighter color this time around. I love the J, it is very white but of course there is a bit of tint from the side but I am VERY HAPPY with it.

Congratulations sweetie. Your ring couldn't be any more spectacular if you tried. It's just beyond words. Every aspect of it has been done perfectly. Wear it in the best of health and with great happiness. BTW, your pics are fantastic!

Congrats on the engagement and a gorgeous ring. The finger coverage is fab!

It's gorgeous!!!! Congrats and I'd love to see your wedding pics!! It's next month, isn't it?

Stunning ring---beautiful diamond and fabulous setting! Congratulations and all the best for your married life :appl: :appl:

Congrats on your engagement, bright ice! So happy for you! The hand shot of your fabulous ring took my breath away. Seriously gorgeous!!!!!! :appl:

Aw Bright, I am just THRILLED to see you happy! You so deserve it! And that ring... OOH LA LA!!! That is one fabulous rock and the setting is absolutely beautiful!

So very excited for you!! The ring is absolutely stunning! A testament to your fabulous taste! :love:

Oh my goodness!! Your ring makes my heart go pitter-patter!!! What a beauty - so white and gorgeous!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Oh my goodness!! Your ring makes my heart go pitter-patter!!! What a beauty - so white and gorgeous!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Very beautiful!

It's really gorgeous! :love:
And as much as I love bands - I really love a bold e-ring on it's own!
Wonderful choice!

pinkjewel|1401209316|3681001 said:
It's gorgeous!!!! Congrats and I'd love to see your wedding pics!! It's next month, isn't it?

Wedding is 6/13/14. I'll post some photos when they are ready.

I keep coming back, hoping for new pics :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results