shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT I'm officially engaged, custom hand forged ring by ERD

Really gorgeous! Looks substantial yet delicate. Congrats on the engagement! :appl:

Stunning stunning ring. Just breathtaking. Overwhelmingly beautiful. Love it. Love it.

Congratulations on your engagement - beautiful stone and ring!

Absolutely gorgeous, I love every aspect of this ring! That diamond, I die - and the setting is stunning, one of the most beautiful rings I've seen during my almost 5 years on PS - I'm thrilled for you bright ice, congrats on your engagement! :appl:

Bright Ice, congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!!! And your beautiful beautiful ring! :love: :love: :love:
I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love. :appl:

And have I mentioned how gorgeous your ring is? :love:
More pics please... :appl:

Thank you SO much everyone for the congrats on my wedding as well as your wonderful compliments on my ring :bigsmile:

More photos will be forthcoming I promise just as soon as I can catch a bit of time along with a pretty, sunny day.

I shot a quick video of my ring for you. It's not as clear/sharp as it is on my phone but it gives you a good idea. Hope you enjoy! I will post more photos soon I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru1Q1ffIyeA

That is so crazy beautiful.

Congratulations on your engagement! There are no words good enough to describe the beauty of your ring. It just floors me because it is perfect in every way! Enjoy it! Sending my wishes for a wonderful wedding and happy marriage.

Congratulations on your engagement, beautiful ring :wavey:

pregcurious|1401476749|3683314 said:
That is so crazy beautiful.

+++1!!!!!

Your bring is so beautiful. Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!

I totally missed this! Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding! When I saw your post for your ring with french cut sides, I wondered what could rival that and this ring totally does. :appl: :appl: What a beautiful representation of the new chapter in your life. It is perfect and looks lovely on your hand.

Stunning!!’ Amazing ring!!!
And this is a J colour...I can’t see a body tint in this stone at all!!! amaze balls!!

Hope you are continuing to love this ring!!

TG for TBT- it reminds me of all the beauties here on PS :D...

Like your iconic Giselle, your engagement ring is a stunner, @bright ice.

Congratulations & wear it well! Enjoy!

Congratulations- your ring is beautiful & your future DH sounds like a stand up guy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results