shape
carat
color
clarity

Infinity I1 S color, set in silver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 9/9/2009 11:22:27 AM
Author: oddoneout
The setting and diamond are both beautiful.
I totally agree! Congratulations on your new beauty!
36.gif

Date: 9/10/2009 1:31:45 PM
Author: glitterata
A sunny yellow mood.

I love this photo! Congratulations, Glitterata, it''s such a clean, elegant design. Julia executed it perfectly.

I agree with Amethyste -- a plain yellow band would be lovely with your new ring.

30.gif

That is a stunning stone! I love the silver design - the stone is the absolute star, as it should be! Beautiful, congratulations, wear it in the best of health.

Thank you, legra, Beechezz, Sara, and Yssie.

That''s a good idea. Maybe I''ll try on some plain yellow gold bands. Something very rich, like 22K.

I can''t believe how many moods Sunny Girl has. Sometimes she''s cloud-white, sometimes she''s distinctly yellow, but she''s always full of colors and life. And the setting has a simple, soaring delicacy, like a suspension bridge. It''s so much better in person than in the pictures.

Julia did a very nice job for you!

She is also a class act. She contacted me to tell me how much she enjoyed working with such a beautiful diamond. It was a very gratifying email.

You chose well!

Wink

Date: 9/10/2009 3:32:20 PM
Thank you, legra, Beechezz, Sara, and Yssie.

That''s a good idea. Maybe I''ll try on some plain yellow gold bands. Something very rich, like 22K.

I can''t believe how many moods Sunny Girl has. Sometimes she''s cloud-white, sometimes she''s distinctly yellow, but she''s always full of colors and life. And the setting has a simple, soaring delicacy, like a suspension bridge. It''s so much better in person than in the pictures.
Isn''t it wonderful?! To be able to see your stone under different light... Cameleon like? My X pear shows up sometimes really vivid and other time more "white" but most of the time, it feels like a ray of sunshine on my hand... I am so very happy to hear that you love your ring. It sure is fabulous looking!

WOW! This ring is on my all time favorites list! Congrats!

Glitterata, it''s gorgeous!! I love the color of the stone and the setting! Oooo yes, take pictures w/a yg band too!

It''s gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is beautiful!

That was sweet of Julia to tell you that, Wink. Isn''t she a honey? But so are you. And I''m sure she meant it.

Amethyste, I wish I could see your X pear in person--It must be a knock-out in all its moods.

April, Packrat, Diva, & Tiger, thank you for the kind words.

Glitterata this is just to amazing. Gosh Julia does stunning work. Lovely!

That is so COOL! Not to mention, BEAUTIFUL!!

It''s amazing. I LOVE the setting. It''s perfect for your stone, just perfect!

Thank you for the sweet comments, Katie, Kelli, & April! Katie, your ring was a big inspiration for me.

I took some more photos. Bored yet?

Here''s how I''ll be wearing it for a lot of the winter, when my fingers shrink: with my wedding band and a pair of vintage sapphire bands.

I1Shand12.jpg

Oops, that wasn''t the photo I meant to upload. Oh well.

Close up:

I1Shand8.jpg

Profile on my hand:

I1Shand10.jpg

I like this angle:

I1Shand11.jpg

oH.... I Love your beautiful ring squeezed by these 2 lovely sapphire bands!!! I love it!!! Nice profile too :)

And a couple of arrow shots. You can see the rings of inclusions under the table (actually, I think it's a small cloud reflecting in a circle) and reflecting around the arrow tips that make this an I1.

I1Sarrows10.jpg

More arrows, reflecting some color from my pink face (and also showing the yellow nicely).

Thank you, Amethyste!

I1Sarrows9.jpg

And this is the one I meant to upload when I uploaded a similar one above.

I can't get over how the color seems to change from moment to moment. Sometimes it really does look this white; sometimes it really does look as yellow as the previous photo.

Also, the darn thing is the size of a salad plate. I bought it for its cut, color, and (low) clarity, not its size, but I have to say I really like that it's big enough to make the arrows really distinct.

I1Shand13.jpg

Date: 9/11/2009 12:12:50 PM
Thank you for the sweet comments, Katie, Kelli, & April! Katie, your ring was a big inspiration for me.

I took some more photos. Bored yet?

Here''s how I''ll be wearing it for a lot of the winter, when my fingers shrink: with my wedding band and a pair of vintage sapphire bands.

I love this look! Very simple and elegant - just the right amount of bling.

Oh my!! I love your ring! The setting is so simple and elegant. It looks great with your sapphire bands!

Oh, I love it with the sapphire bands, Glitterata! So sleek!

I had to laugh at your comment about your S being the "size of a salad plate"! The bezel setting and the edge-to-edge brilliance of the diamond do make it look very large on your hand.

These new photos really show the change-able nature of the "lower" color stones. That''s why I think they are so fascinating!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Thank you, my warm Infinity sister!

Sunny S looks big to me, but she''s only the size of a salad plate. I had the honor to see Harriet''s 3+ ct. ACA in person and THAT monster is the size of a fruit bowl! Or do I mean a crop circle?

DiaDiva and SmrtGirl, you are very kind.

Wow, what a beauty!

Agreed

Wow, this ring is fantastic! I love the stone''s moods and the lines of the setting--just gorgeous!!

Love it!
The stone is delightfully clean and the color is just beautiful :-)
Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP