shape
carat
color
clarity

Infinity I1 S color, set in silver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Thank you for the kind words, Star, Mitsui, Gwendolyn, and 1 1/2!

love, love, love it!

Your new ring is TDF! And your entire collection is amazing! Thank you for sharing, I will definitely be revisiting this thread often to ogle your pretties
23.gif
30.gif

The more I look at this ring, the more I adore it. It''s amazing.

Aside from the stunning diamond, I LOVE how the setting sits with other rings. It''s perfection!

Aw, you guys are sweet!

Here''s a side shot showing one of my favorite aspects of this ring: the way the bottom of the diamond reflects in the band.

IMG_5709.jpg

Wow! So simple and sooooo pretty! :)

When I first found PS last spring, it was such a surprise to find others who loved their J, K, L stones, like me. (there''s a lot of misinformation and diamond color bias out there...) But your ring is making me think. K??? Pfft! That''s nothing! I need to start looking at the end of the alphabet.

Your ring is beautiful. I love the stone, I love the setting. Enjoy, wear it in good health!

Date: 9/12/2009 7:09:51 PM
Author: glitterata
Aw, you guys are sweet!

Here''s a side shot showing one of my favorite aspects of this ring: the way the bottom of the diamond reflects in the band.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, ring, glitterata. I love this shot. You sort of sink into that warm yellow center. More pictures would be most appropriate.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your wish is my command, flygirl!

Here's a warm side shot for KaeKae. (My wedding band is in the foreground, and a sapphire band is also peeking out.)

I1Shand16.jpg

More simplicity for CMF:

I1Shand15.jpg

Cupcake time. Looking forward to seeing (and trying) it.

And in case anyone doesn''t believe it''s an I1, here''s proof:

I1Shand14.jpg

Date: 9/12/2009 9:57:07 PM

Here's a warm side shot for KaeKae. (My wedding band is in the foreground, and a sapphire band is also peeking out.)

ohhhh DROOL...

we all know that that ring is a beautiful, beautiful work of art, and that picture showcases it perfectly, and I'm entirely covetous.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Strong blue fluorescence.

(Wow, that towel it''s sitting on looks weird in that light!)

I1Sfluo3.jpg

Fluo side view.

I1Sfluo2.jpg

18.gif
where''s that darned droolicon when you need it!!

There is nothing about this ring that is not total perfection!! I''d love to talk to you about your decision to set this beauty in silver, but don''t want to threadjack. I''m going to start a thread in Jewelry and would love your insight! Thnx

I wandered over to look at the Argentium and fell in love with the ring and stone!!! Gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What I like most in your description, Glitterata, is how you talk about the different ''moods'' of the diamond.

Seeing my colleague wear an L-colour-princess every day, it is amazing to see how the diamond changes from near-colourless to slight yellowish in a different light environment. She says that it gives her the impression of having two rings instead of one.

Enjoy that treasure and live long,

Date: 9/12/2009 9:57:07 PM

Here''s a warm side shot for KaeKae. (My wedding band is in the foreground, and a sapphire band is also peeking out.)
Awwww. A special shot for me???? Good thing we all share all the wonderful pics. Love ''em all!

Thank you for all the kind words, ladies. And Paul, thank you again for your part in creating this wonderful stone. I''m so lucky I get to wear it.

I''m so late on this one, but I love the ring and the diamond!
I think you''ve created a trend: silver with yellow diamonds.
It''s fabulous!
And what a great I1!
30.gif

Flower photos! On a green ladyslipper orchid:

I1Sflower5.jpg

Close up:

I1Sflower3.jpg

On an "octopus orchid":

I1Sflower4.jpg

Date: 9/21/2009 1:26:39 PM
Close up:
I love these shots! I also love the way the green becomes part of the color of the diamond.

Wink

Thanks, Wink--most of all, thanks for the diamond! And thanks for the kind words, Stephan.

Date: 9/13/2009 10:11:04 AM
Author: Upgradable
18.gif
where''s that darned droolicon when you need it!!
drool.gif

Just want to say again that I love your new ring, glitterata!
36.gif

Hello, my warm Infinity sister
35.gif
, that second orchid shot is incredible!

Has the S been out and about in NYC, gathering lots of compliments? I'd be interested to hear what kinds of comments you get from people.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP