shape
carat
color
clarity

My CVB_ID Victoria

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah, what a gorgeous stone and setting! I love everything about it. I absolutely love the checkerboard faceting.

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah, what a gorgeous stone and setting! I love everything about it. I absolutely love the checkerboard faceting.

Thank you so much!

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In other words, she’s perfect! :kiss2:

What a stunning diamond and setting! Wear it joyfully and in health!

Thank you! I appreciate your compliment.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
How will you set the OEC, now? I love seeing your creativity. :kiss2:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, right! I did read this, up-thread. I occasionally have the attention span of a gnat… :lol:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sooooo gorgeous!! :kiss2: The faceting pattern just makes my brain happy, and the mount is incredible…those claws!!

Now I *have* to add a transitional to my wishlist (I have to blame someone else :lol: )

Lilette

Rough_Rock
Congrats, it’s so stunning! I’ve been thinking of having her make my engagement/wedding ring but it’s so hard to narrow down what I want when everything she makes is so good!

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it’s so stunning! I’ve been thinking of having her make my engagement/wedding ring but it’s so hard to narrow down what I want when everything she makes is so good!

I always find it tough to decide on all the details. I think that it is easier now because Caysie knows my aesthetic so well that she usually understands what I want. She does a great job making things come to life.

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
  • Love
Reactions: dvj

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooo gorgeous!! :kiss2: The faceting pattern just makes my brain happy, and the mount is incredible…those claws!!

Now I *have* to add a transitional to my wishlist (I have to blame someone else :lol: )

Thank you! I often blame this forum for my projects and wants. :lol-2::lol-2:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! That is a knockout!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I am clearly obsessed. Sorry for all the extra pictures. Enjoying her personality. 1000021919.jpg

DO NOT apologize!! I personally feel like you cant post enough pics! It's so beautiful!!!

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DO NOT apologize!! I personally feel like you cant post enough pics! It's so beautiful!!!
Thank you! You know we will be needing tons of pictures of your project when it's done :kiss2:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! You know we will be needing tons of pictures of your project when it's done :kiss2:

Am i ever *really* done... lol!!

Post more pics! I love it soooo much. I feel like its literally impossible to find the checkerboard transitionals. I tried for a while a few years ago but never found one over 1 carat!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow!!
It truly took my breath away.. the center stone.. the rubies.. the setting..
PERFECTION.

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Post more pics! I love it soooo much. I feel like its literally impossible to find the checkerboard transitionals. I tried for a while a few years ago but never found one over 1 carat!

LOL. Are WE ever done. Seems to be a shared problem. :lol-2:

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Jonathon (rhino) will custom-cut one in lab rough for you, with all the lovely checkerboards! I'm saving my pennies for one.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it’s absolutely beautiful - wear it in good health.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 Your exquisite and exceedingly beautiful ring is so deserving of JOTW.

I have to say I’m shocked and embarrassed that my ruby and diamond band was awarded the honor last week.
I concede this honor to you!

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 Your exquisite and exceedingly beautiful ring is so deserving of JOTW.

I have to say I’m shocked and embarrassed that my ruby and diamond band was awarded the honor last week.
I concede this honor to you!

You absolutely deserve that honor! Your ring is beautiful! I have been back to view it several times:kiss2:. Thank you for the very nice message.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Instagram and love that it’s a PSer piece - congrats! Stunning - the rubies are a great pop of colour.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results