shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Delectable Deco 4 ctw OMC Five Stone Ring

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
It's been a whirlwind of a year-college apps, a high school graduation etc-so this post is a bit overdue...

I've been obsessed with old cut five stone rings for some time now. Three years ago I saw some lovely rings at NY JAWS, but I had just purchased my first OEC so my bling fund was empty then. Some pics here. Then, I acquired a OEC and ruby ring a couple of years ago that fulfilled my five stone niche.

Earlier this year I came upon this signed 1920's ring and knew she was meant for me. She's truly a magical, almost too good to be true piece. I feel very fortunate to be her current caretaker!

five_stone.jpeg

The stones were advertised as OECs, but they are more wonky with large culets and mostly high crowns.

IMG_5694.jpeg

The fleur-de-lis baskets are one my favorite features.

IMG_2501.jpeg

Stones are estimated to be H/I color and VS clarity. The center stone is approximately 1.4 cts.

IMG_5693.jpeg

She's not a great match for MM, but I love this pic because of the disparity in the facet patterns.

IMG_2514.jpeg

She's actually perfect on my middle or pointer finger. Her versatility has made her a daily driver for me. Thanks @oldcutclubmember for the styling inspo:)

IMG_5468.jpeg

Five stone stack.

IMG_2890.jpeg

Last edited:
Very pretty! Glad you found that special ring that makes your heart sing! Enjoy those lovely sparkles!!

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: So absolutely gorgeous!!! #goals

How gorgeous is that @lulu_ma ?!?! :love: :love: :love:

That is 5-stone #GOALS for sure!!!

Knock out gorgeous! :kiss2::kiss2:

Fabulous! Enjoy her!!!

Delectable is right!! Wowee!
I also love your ruby and diamond ring so much!

:love:Wow wow wow! Now that's a handful of joy!!!
Your new ring is fabulous.. the stones are truly mesmerizing.:love:

Wow, so gorgeous! I love it.

So pretty!

Beautiful @lulu_ma ! Loving both how versatile but also how much of a statement your five stone is!

Now I want one haha :evil2:

STUNNING! I've been stalking this ring on your IG. I love the huge diamonds and also the setting if obviously perfection. What I love about your ring -- other than everything -- is the way the baskets really pinch in between the stones giving each diamond such a great rounded shape.

Stunning! I love it on your pointer, what a fabulous look!

Tagging @Dreamer_D for 5-stone inspo

Thanks for the heads up!!! Definite inspo, for sure. Fleur de lis is top of my list for a setting for my diamonds, but probably with a simpler basket (for smaller diamonds) and yellow gold shank.

The 5 stone to end all 5 stone rings haha what an amazing pointer finger ring! Perfect styling too hehe. I love love love this 5 stone ring so much. It has so much presence.

So now that you have a 5 stone ring.. remember me if you ever decide to part with your Ruby 5 stone hahaha.

So pretty and it fits right in.

Congratulations on finding the most amazing 5 Stone! Beautiful!

Gorgeous!

Absolutely stunning, I could get lost in those facets :kiss2:

Gorgeous ring! I really love the hearts on the baskets-so romantic :)

I could get lost in those facets…. Such a beautiful ring! Can I hire you to be my personal shopper?:lol-2: ❤️
Thanks @lavenderdragonfly23 . You know I'm always available for a second opinion:lol:

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: So absolutely gorgeous!!! #goals
@lala646 thanks so much! She's quickly become a fave.

How gorgeous is that @lulu_ma ?!?! :love: :love: :love:

That is 5-stone #GOALS for sure!!!
Thank you @Eli22 ! I know that you just got your gorgeous emerald/oec ring, but any new projects in the works?

Delectable, delicious, delightful … it’s truly divine! :clap:

:love:Wow wow wow! Now that's a handful of joy!!!
Your new ring is fabulous.. the stones are truly mesmerizing.:love:
Thanks so much @Rubies-R-Me - I feel the same way about the stones!

Wow, so gorgeous! I love it.
@Catmom thank you! Btw, we need an updated family pic of your menagerie!

Beautiful @lulu_ma ! Loving both how versatile but also how much of a statement your five stone is!

Now I want one haha :evil2:

:lol: You need one! Funny-I thought I would end up with an OEC one but I'm really loving the wonk of the OMCs.

HI:

Great ring--wish it were mine! You have a knack for finding lovely pieces....

cheers--Sharon

Kinda OTP but I love it:

IMG_5782.jpeg

And the best part is all the beautiful oec are present! Lol! Your old mine 5 stone though takes the cake… dare I say even over the ruby diamond band. I usually choose old euros over an old mine too… but there’s something about that 5 stone… it’s gorgeous!!! Those stones are G/H right??!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP