shape
carat
color
clarity

My New OEC from OWD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Rainy. Yes, I am still glad I traded my princess. My round def. has lots more fire. Although I wouldn''t mind having a princess ACA from Whiteflash one of these days. Oh and a OEC like yours would be on my list too
31.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2009 8:30:29 AM
Author: steph72276
Hey, Rainy. Yes, I am still glad I traded my princess. My round def. has lots more fire. Although I wouldn''t mind having a princess ACA from Whiteflash one of these days. Oh and a OEC like yours would be on my list too
31.gif
i am so happy to hear that! i know what you mean - i would love to have an amazing princess for another piece. i still adore the shape, but after all i have learned it is not what i ultimately wanted in my most treasured and worn piece of jewelry. PS really is dangerous!

hey, a while back i was having fun looking through the cupcake thread and i was blown away by your creations! i think that is so great that you discovered a passion and that you have turned it into a business to boot!
36.gif
how is it going? (i know i could go check the thread to find out, but every time i intend to do something like that, life gets in the way and i don''t end up able to.... so i would rather take a chance of being redundant and let you know i have been thinking of you and curious how it is going!).

abcdefg

Rough_Rock
Trade
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my my my my, what a GORGEOUS OEC, love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results