shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF Legato 1.97 K SI1!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 8/14/2009 8:41:56 PM
Author: LamborghiniGirl
Very pretty!!! Your stone looks gorgeous on your hands and that setting really shows off the center stone.

In the first hand shot you posted, what color nail polish are you wearing?

LG - I''m wearing Essie''s Ballet Slippers. It''s my new fave - just a little sheer, but not too much.

Thanks for your compliments, Brown.Eyed.Girl, chiquitapet, and Tuckins1!

Date: 8/14/2009 9:38:40 PM
Author: 04diamond<3
I LOVE it!!!!! It''s stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I think that size stone is perfect on you!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
(and the pics are great, we just need more!
2.gif
).

Thank you! I''m really loving it, and I feel like the size is *just right*! My camera is crappy, but I will try to get some more shots this weekend!

Very pretty! Congrats on the upgrade!

Thanks, Laila619!

It''s just gorgeous - perfect diamond, perfect setting!

Holy smokes! Your upgrade is amazing! I love the setting, and it is a beautiful "K", I can see nothing but white - yum! Congratulations to you, and happy 4th anniversary.

very nice.

Congrats!!! It''s lovely!

Gorgeous.

That upgrade is fantastic! I LOVE how it looks SO HUGE on your hand -- PERFECT! Great decision!

The more I look at K color, the more I like it. Love your ring!!!! Enjoy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Its huge and beautiful. Great choice!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 8/15/2009 1:41:20 PM
Author: beechezz
Holy smokes! Your upgrade is amazing! I love the setting, and it is a beautiful ''K'', I can see nothing but white - yum! Congratulations to you, and happy 4th anniversary.
OOPS, sorry for the 4th anniversary comment....Please accept my congratulations on that STUNNING ring, now I want ONE. lol.
35.gif

I got a few more photos. Weather is overcast here today, so I''m hoping to get some sunshine shots tomorrow!

Arrows...

jillsksia.JPG

Legato profile...

jillsksib.JPG

Side view of how high it sits on the hand...I asked that the stone be set at a medium height.

jillsksic.JPG

Some yummy fire!!!

jillsksid.JPG

Date: 8/15/2009 12:24:24 PM
Author: vespergirl
It''s just gorgeous - perfect diamond, perfect setting!

verspergirl - thank you! I love your set. I''m thinking of getting a similar-type wedding band to go with my new solitaire.

Date: 8/15/2009 11:18:37 PM
Author: toozy929
That upgrade is fantastic! I LOVE how it looks SO HUGE on your hand -- PERFECT! Great decision!

toozy929 - Thanks! When I first opened the box, I thought it looked *huge*, but today it appears to have shrunk, darn it.
9.gif

Date: 8/16/2009 2:49:02 AM
Author: joelly
The more I look at K color, the more I like it. Love your ring!!!! Enjoy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Its huge and beautiful. Great choice!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

joelly, you know the first day I wore the ring, I kept seeing color all the time. It wasn''t awful, but I could definitely pick it up and I wasn''t 100% sure about it. Now, however, I''m starting to see that creaminess that everyone talks about. These lower colored diamonds really are beautiful in their own right.

Date: 8/16/2009 6:14:14 AM
Date: 8/15/2009 1:41:20 PM

Holy smokes! Your upgrade is amazing! I love the setting, and it is a beautiful ''K'', I can see nothing but white - yum! Congratulations to you, and happy 4th anniversary.

OOPS, sorry for the 4th anniversary comment....Please accept my congratulations on that STUNNING ring, now I want ONE. lol.
35.gif

No problem, beechezz, I appreciate the compliments and well-wishes! Thanks!

It''s gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!

beautiful!!!!

jill_s, it''s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did almost the exact same thing last year, upgraded a 1.59 J to a 1.82 K gaining .5mm----I''m still VERY glad I did it. Wish I could have found a nice K closer to 2.0, yours is PERFECT and I LOVE the setting......if I can''t talk hubby into pear side stones I want to change my WF Tiffany Knife Edge out for the letago.....gorgeous!!!!!!

Mind if I post a few more photos? Got a couple of shots while outside today.

Handshot...

jillsksihandshot.JPG

A little diffused lighting underneath a tree..

jillsdiffused.JPG

Another diffused (my favorite view)...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jillsksidiffused2.JPG

jillsksihanddiffused.JPG

Legato head...

jillsksi1legato1.JPG

Another of the head...it''s beautiful!

jillsksi1legato2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP