shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF Legato 1.97 K SI1!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 8/17/2009 1:14:08 PM
Author: Jenn5504
jill_s, it''s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did almost the exact same thing last year, upgraded a 1.59 J to a 1.82 K gaining .5mm----I''m still VERY glad I did it. Wish I could have found a nice K closer to 2.0, yours is PERFECT and I LOVE the setting......if I can''t talk hubby into pear side stones I want to change my WF Tiffany Knife Edge out for the letago.....gorgeous!!!!!!

Jenn5504 - I have read your threads on upgrading your stone which was primarily my inspiration for doing the same! I love your set, BTW. I really wanted that little 0.55mm increase, but the color drop to K was the only way that I could swing it right now. And when this 1.97 K stone showed up, I felt like it was fate! The symmetry is a tiny bit off, and I would have loved a little fluor, but overall I can''t complain! The stone is cut on the shallower side (60.1% depth), so it measures 8.2mm. I''m pretty happy about that! Anyway, my next project is to get a band like yours - it looks fantastic with your solitaire. And I went back and forth on the knife edge vs. legato (I actually wanted the BGD Truth setting, but had some difficulty with WF on getting my stone to BGD). In the end, I chose the legato because the lines on it were so fluid and sleek. I''m really pleased with my choice, and it would be beautiful if you decide to change!

What a big, beautiful rock. Congrats on your upgrade
36.gif

Love it, love the size too, many congrats on your beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

Date: 8/18/2009 11:13:02 AM
Author: Skippy123
Love it, love the size too, many congrats on your beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

Skippy, thanks so much! Can''t wait to see your new studs! Studs like yours are next on my upgrade list...gotta start saving!

Oh yum!!!!!
30.gif

Beautiful diamond (great size!!!
36.gif
) and setting!

Enjoy!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP