shape
carat
color
clarity

My POH RHR - more pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

duo fire.jpg

both fire1.jpg

it looks beautiful and it complements your skin tone!

Just beautiful! I really love the setting and the rose gold! I love the pictures on the plants too, they really show how well your stones just POPS!!!!

Date: 4/17/2008 8:17:01 PM
Author: arjunajane
thats all, hope you''re not getting sick of me!
Of course not! Love the new pics!

Hi everyone, me again!
thx Ellen, hope you''re all not tired of me, because I went out today in the sun and finally have some (i think) really nice pics to show, both flowers and arrows - YAY!!
9.gif

poharrows1.jpg

are these arrows??? do I qualify?!

poharrows2.jpg

poh hand.jpg

now some pretty roses...

whiterosepoh.jpg

cleader.gif

fire...yay!

pinkrose firepoh.jpg

closeup..hope you''re not bored yet..

pinkrose closeup.jpg

pinkflowers 1.jpg

as you can tell I liked this rose

pinkrose sparklepoh.jpg

hand and fire!!
egyptian.gif

hand w fire.jpg

whiterose sparkle.jpg

almost done

rosestem1.jpg

and to finish - more fire!
hope you likey, I''m off to contribute to the fire and arrows threads!
9.gif

MASTERFUL pics Jane, just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
manybounce.gif

whoops the pic, sorry!

And wow, thankyou Lorelei, you're the best! Its nice to finally have some pics that (almost) do justice to my pretty!

bluefire poh1.jpg

Date: 4/22/2008 6:04:53 AM
Author: arjunajane
whoops the pic, sorry!

And wow, thankyou Lorelei, you''re the best! Its nice to finally have some pics that (almost) do justice to my pretty!
Awww....shucks.....
smoke.gif
You are too kind.....
31.gif

bighug5.gif

Great shots of a beautiful ring
9.gif
Lovin the rose gold.

GLORIOUS PHOTOS of that LUMINOUS RING. I hear angels singing when I see that thing!

Thankyou Pretty Blues!
And WOW! Thankyou Pixley for such a kind comment - I''ve never had anybody say something so kind about Anything I own, thankyou!
1.gif

Wow - the fire shots you''ve gotten of your new POH are amazing!

Love the setting, love the diamond - love everything about it!

sooo sparkely! congrats!

perfection!

Thankyou all so much for your lovely comments!
Thankyou Lauren, Gummybear and Motown (love the screen name btw)
5.gif

I hope you''re all not sick of my photos by now, as I just decided in my other thread whch digital camera I''m going to buy so I can take proper macro shots! (and for "normal" photos aswell...
2.gif
)

On a sidenote, I was in a well respected decent jeweller in my city today, just browsing, (
2.gif
) and its maybe the Only place I would consider buying from locally..they sell ideal cut rounds and are diamond graders, gemologists, jewellery makers, you name it ...So we got to discussing my ring, and after about 10mins of louping it..The guy tells me I did real good! And this is from "the competition"
1.gif
He said, we have to give credit where credit is due and they''d had some others through recently who had purchased from the US through the net, but the stones were ick...

It was nice to have someone who knows their stuff seem genuinely impressed with my ring and my choice in general, and also nice to "talk shop" with them!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP