shape
carat
color
clarity

My set got a makeover!!! :)

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I apologize for more pics of the same ol'' rings, but I had the profiles altered on my two wedding bands (round diamond eternity and plain platinum band) because they were much higher than my ering. I am very happy with the result! I can now wear my eternity with my solitaire without much damage because the profile sits lower than the prongs. I think the rings have a better "flow" together now, and they are much more comfortable. I have 9 more of the little round diamonds in my eternity band, so my husband and I are currently shopping around ideas for what to do with them. Any cost-effective suggestions would be much appreciated!! :) They are about 1.75 points each. Here are LOTS of pics of all the different ways I wear my set...

First, the new and improved diamond eternity with a lower profile. It is SO much more comfortable and delicate looking now!

img19394ehr.JPG

The profile.

IMG_1198ehr.JPG

I also had my plain band shaved down a little to match the band on my ering.

IMG_1184ehr.JPG

Just the plain bands.

IMG_1211ehr.JPG

Another.

IMG_1216ehr.JPG

Just the ering with the round eternity

IMG_1221ehr.JPG

The low profile not really reaching the prongs! :)

IMG_1227ehr.JPG

Just my bands.

IMG_1235ehr.JPG

This is how I usually wear my set.

IMG_1203ehr.JPG

beautiful!

My view. :)

IMG_1243ehr.JPG

Side view.

IMG_1251ehr.JPG

Last one! I wear them like this sometimes, when I want to switch things up :)

IMG_1237ehr.JPG

It''s BEAUTIFUL! I love the stacks!!!! You have got a great collection!

Perfection!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And you have THE most beautiful hands imaginable
36.gif

Beautiful set!!! I love the redo. They look like they flow together better!

Beautiful! I`ve always loved your stack, but you are right, they seem to flow even better now!
30.gif

Lovely!!!!!!!!

I have always admired all of your rings EHR! Glad you are happy with the modifications you made!

Gorgeous! and you have lovely hands BTW.

I''m loving the new profile of your eternity and wedding band....perfect fit next to your e-ring (which I always drool over). Yay for you!
face23.gif

You have the perfect stack!

Looks great.

gorgeous on your hand~ lovely
1.gif

They look terrific and I have always loved your set. How were they able to lower the profile of your bands. I am curious as I would love to have that done to mine. Does it affect the ring size of the eternity band? I would love to hear all about the process if it can save me from a reset. P.S. Your diamond looks huge on your hand!! Love it!

It all looks perfect together!

I love your set, it is just STUNNING!
36.gif

lovely!!!

Never apologize for pictures! Your rings are gorgeous, and I love all these hand shots. Thanks for sharing!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP