shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinions on this Round 1.84 G VS2 stone - pls help!

Wow ! the HRD is much better... very nice !!! - the GIA looks cloudy / hazy and rather dull....
The HRD's 45% stars + Steep 36% crown give it a wonderful "personality"
1728560242785.png

Thanks!! Yes, the fire and scintillation looks so much better on the HRD and the GIA as per my friend is slightly milky but still nice.

I have booked the HRD stone! Thank you so much for all your help people!

Now, its off to get some renderings on the setting and then proposal planning :)

it's a tiny white "baby" diamond crystal (red circle to the right of the small cloud on the plot)... visable with magnification but in real life you won't be able to see it..... that's why it's VS2...would probably be a VVS clarity stone without it but then would be $$$ more...
1728565242248.png
octahedron shape too :)
1728567150730.png

Last edited:
I also prefer the HRD stone and would eliminate the GIA from further consideration.

The white marking looks like an inclusion and Freddy located it in the plot. I doubt you will see it with the naked eye. But ask your friend if he can see it.

I also prefer the HRD stone and would eliminate the GIA from further consideration.

The white marking looks like an inclusion and Freddy located it in the plot. I doubt you will see it with the naked eye. But ask your friend if he can see it.

Yea he couldn’t see it. these are magnified 3x on the phone

Shall we go white gold or rose gold? Waiting on cad renderings. Exciting. Proposal ideas? Haha. May be the wrong thread.

Shall we go white gold or rose gold? Waiting on cad renderings. Exciting. Proposal ideas? Haha. May be the wrong thread.

What colors of gold does the intended wearer prefer?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP