shape
carat
color
clarity

New Whiteflash Ring - 1.63 ct J, SI2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I''m officially in LOVE! I received my new Whiteflash ring this week, and I''m anxious to post! This is an early 5-yr. anniversary gift, and we purchased from WF because we wanted the option to upgrade!
9.gif
My original e-ring was bought WAY before I ever found PS, and it''s not a very well cut stone. That''s what prompted me to start looking for something that was better cut.

This was one of WF''s virtual stones that I called in. Turns out that the HCA is pretty good at helping weed out the duds. This stone scored 0.8 Ex, Ex, Ex, Ex! WF said it was beautiful when they received it, so I pulled the trigger.

For the stats on the stone, ideal scope, 40x images, etc. please see this thread.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-help-deciding-on-this-stone-pics-included.87919/

I had them set it in their basic 6-prong tiffany setting, because I do plan to upgrade once or twice and I''ll get my forever setting then. Plus, I like the look of a solitaire anyway. I asked them to make the prongs as small and dainty as possible, and I love the way the setting came out.

So, here is my new 1.63 carat, J SI2 (eye clean) ring!

Hmm...having trouble posting. Let me try to resize...

Stand by...

Help - I''m having trouble posting! I have resized the photos, renamed them, and made sure they are in jpeg format. What am I missing???

I''m dying to see it!!!
36.gif

I bet it is lovely, how exciting! I hope that you are able to post soon!

Hope this works...

jill_s42711.jpg

jill_s ring 2.jpg

jill_s ring 3.jpg

jill_s ring 4.jpg

jill_s ring 5.jpg

jill_s ring 6.jpg

jill_s ring 7.jpg

jill_s ring 8.jpg

jill_s ring 9.jpg

jill_s ring 10.jpg

ring jill_s.jpg

Finally! I got them all to post! I even tried messaging the PS Admin and my message got kicked back, so I figured maybe something was wrong with the site. Glad I came back and tried to upload.

So, I''ve always heard that ideal cut stones look amazing underneath trees with sunlight (diffused lighting?) Well I was walking into the house and walked underneath a big tree in our front yard just a few minutes ago - and all I can say is WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ooooh its beautiful!!!!!

Its gorgeous!! I''m glad you finally got the pics to upload. Congratulations on a wonderful ring!

What a beautiful ring!!! It looks really gorgeous on your hand.

Thanks for all the nice comments. If it''s ok, I''ve got more photos!

I took some side shots so you could see the WF setting. When I received my ring, I was surprised at how dainty it looked. On the website, the ring looked much bulkier.

jill_s ring 11.jpg

Another side shot...

jill_s ring 12.jpg

The next two show how low it sits on the hand..

jill_s ring 13.jpg

Congratulations. It''s beautiful and bright, and the setting is perfect!

jill_s ring 14.jpg

I tried to get some closer prong shots. I really stressed making the prongs as small as possible without sacrificing safety, and I think they did a really good job. I also asked to have the ring set as low as possible. The best part? They did that at no extra charge! I
30.gif
Whiteflash!

jill_s ring 15.jpg

WOW! Pretty dang clean and white! Congrats on a beautiful ring! Love 6 prongs on RB!!!
36.gif

jill_s ring 17.jpg

Oops...forgot to add that I''m a ring size 6.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP