shape
carat
color
clarity

New Whiteflash Ring - 1.63 ct J, SI2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Gorgeous, classic and elegant. Enjoy!!!
30.gif

Snooper...going from a G in my original ering to a J made me a little nervous. It really is amazing how white these stones can be! My stone got the SI2 rating because of some clouds that you can''t see from the top down, but you can see from the side. With six prongs, though, the clouds are pretty hidden. I''m sure I''m the only one who sees them.

simply beautiful!! its a great classic ring and the size is just perfect for your hand! congrats

Gorgeous and deliciously large solitaire! Congrats!

It looks gorgeous on your hand! I cannot imagine changing it or upgrading!

It''s lovely. Congrats!
1.gif

What a stone! Enjoy.
1.gif

Mowtownmama - sadly I was already thinking of upgrading as soon as I got this stone!
38.gif
I''ve only had this ring for 2 days and DSS is setting in all too quickly!

Eventually, I''d like to get somewhere close to a 3 carater, although I may have to settle for something closer to 2.5. Although I will say, I do think this size stone definintely "fits" me and has the right proportions I imagined for my hand. I just sometimes wish it were a little bigger.
31.gif

That is my dream size!
30.gif
I love it! And gotta love a J!

Wow. *blink blink looking again* J?! That is a beautiful stone! Congratulations. It does look perfect on your hand, too. Congratulations!

Smithy617- I got the 6-prong tiffany style, not the knife edge in white gold. And I''m really glad I did. I''m sure the knife edge is beautiful, but I think the plain 6-prong tiffany setting is pretty darn close...and it was about 1/3 the cost! Ring size 6.

*Sigh* I adore your ring
happy%20hearts.gif

It''s beautiful!!! And the setting is very classy, I know what you mean about not wanting the prongs too bulky, a lot of the solitaires I''ve seen have prongs I don''t like.

Enjoy it!
1.gif

Timeless and gorgeous, congrats!!!

Ok, so I''m officially a J stone endorser! I can''t detect hardly any color in this stone, so if anyone is wondering about getting a J, my recommendation is to go for it...especially if it means that you can get a bigger size!
31.gif
31.gif

Thanks, everyone, for your nice comments. You know, no one besides my hubby knows about this upgrade. Well, and all of you, of course! A few people that I would normally tell about my upgrade have recently come into some financial hardship, so I''m hesitant to say anything about this. With gas prices and the economic crunch, I don''t want to seem frivolous buying a new diamond. Besides, we didn''t buy this for anyone but me - and I adore my new ring. So, thanks for letting me share with someone and for being so supportive! Now, bring on the bling!
31.gif

Jill, I know exactly what you mean about making the prongs more delicate. I asked the same of Whiteflash. The prongs on my 6 prong come to tiny little points almost like mini-Leons.

They have someone on their bench that does some fine quality work. I love your ring. Congrats
36.gif

Thanks Purrfectpear...I totally agree about the craftsmanship at Whiteflash...amazing...and reasonably priced too!

DSS can be somewhat siderailed by adding stacking bands! Several bands will reflect and refract light back and forth and make the whole look magnified. Or at least that''s what I''ve observed...
1.gif

What a lovely classic!

It is Exquisite!!!!

shay

Date: 6/27/2008 8:19:53 PM
Author: justjulia
DSS can be somewhat siderailed by adding stacking bands! Several bands will reflect and refract light back and forth and make the whole look magnified. Or at least that''s what I''ve observed...
1.gif
justjulia - funny you should mention that, I had just been thinking the same thing! A nice diamond band would be a great addition! Right now, I''m just wearing the plain band from my original wedding set. I think I need a little more bling!
31.gif

Wow - that''s FANTASTIC. The stone looks ICY WHITE and HUGE on your hand - its a perfectly executed classic. Congrats!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 6/27/2008 10:09:50 PM
Author: jill_s
Date: 6/27/2008 8:19:53 PM

Author: justjulia

DSS can be somewhat siderailed by adding stacking bands! Several bands will reflect and refract light back and forth and make the whole look magnified. Or at least that's what I've observed...

1.gif
justjulia - funny you should mention that, I had just been thinking the same thing! A nice diamond band would be a great addition! Right now, I'm just wearing the plain band from my original wedding set. I think I need a little more bling!
31.gif
Well, then let me be your enabler, lol!

BEAUTIFUL!
36.gif
Happy Anniversary!
36.gif

The ring is just amazing!!! So classic and elegant!! Can''t believe its a J, it looks so white!

Congrats!
36.gif

Got a few more photos I thought I''d post. This one shows hints of arrows!

jill_s ring 20.jpg

Next two were trying to get a glimpse of fire! I love the colors I see in this stone!

jill_s ring 21.jpg

jill_s ring 22.jpg

Lovely ring! It''s a classic and timeless design!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP