shape
carat
color
clarity

New Whiteflash Ring - 1.63 ct J, SI2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 6/28/2008 12:14:12 AM
Author: coatimundi
BEAUTIFUL!
36.gif
Happy Anniversary!
36.gif
Thanks for the anniversary wishes. I love your new avatar!

YAY! Gorgeous, gorgeous ring! Simply STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Timeless and classic! Have I mentioned "PERFECT"?!!!

And welcome to the Happy J/SI Club! Aren''t those stones just THE BEST for getting the most bang for your buck?!!!
36.gif

OMG I think I''m falling in love with J''s!!! totally gorgeous!

Date: 6/28/2008 11:40:19 PM
Author: Lynn B
YAY! Gorgeous, gorgeous ring! Simply STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Timeless and classic! Have I mentioned ''PERFECT''?!!!

And welcome to the Happy J/SI Club! Aren''t those stones just THE BEST for getting the most bang for your buck?!!!
36.gif
Lynn, I can''t believe how nice these stone still are and at such a value comparitively. What everyone says about cut is SO true, although I had to see to believe. I never thought I''d be able to own a stone that''s 2+ carats, but if I stay in the J SI club, then it''s very doable sometime in the future. Thanks for the compliments. I lurve it!

Date: 6/29/2008 7:48:22 AM
Author: LaraOnline
OMG I think I''m falling in love with J''s!!! totally gorgeous!
LaraOnline - Thanks for the note. I wasn''t sure about J''s, but now I''m totally hooked...especially with six prongs...I find it near impossible to see body color. I can only *maybe* see it if I look really closely from the side against a white background. Other than that, it just looks like a beautiful diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP