shape
carat
color
clarity

Not-of-this-Earth specialty-cut grudge match! (I.e. show me your LGD specialty cuts.)

I can't wait until they explore colors in lab diamonds more so, I want some purples! Oranges!

Yes!!!! I've seen a dark pinkish red 5ct radiant on... Brilliance, I think? (Facebook likes to remind me of stones I've clicked on, ha) That I would set like a high RI ruby. Still waiting from an emerald-green; greens seem to be difficult to do. There are tons of padparadscha-colored diamonds around...

I can't wait until they explore colors in lab diamonds more so, I want some purples! Oranges!

I saw a lovely faint orange one over 2ct with a nice-looking cut. It was a gentle "orange creamsicle" color - I would be sorely tempted, if I had any spare money I could scrounge up and the kind of hands that could get away with a stone over 2ct!

I saw a lovely faint orange one over 2ct with a nice-looking cut. It was a gentle "orange creamsicle" color - I would be sorely tempted, if I had any spare money I could scrounge up and the kind of hands that could get away with a stone over 2ct!

You know, I feel like with color though.. it's easier to get away with bigger than a honkin' white diamond. Juss sayin' ;) (aka enabling and wanting to see a creamsicle diamond omg)

Yes!!!! I've seen a dark pinkish red 5ct radiant on... Brilliance, I think? (Facebook likes to remind me of stones I've clicked on, ha) That I would set like a high RI ruby. Still waiting from an emerald-green; greens seem to be difficult to do. There are tons of padparadscha-colored diamonds around...

I feel like they wouldn't shoot rainbows anywhere near their white counterparts though, I've seen those deep reddish pinks and swoon as well..

You know, I feel like with color though.. it's easier to get away with bigger than a honkin' white diamond. Juss sayin' ;-) (aka enabling and wanting to see a creamsicle diamond omg)

Creamsicle stone in a halo with warmish white melee.....mmmmm.....!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP