shape
carat
color
clarity

Picky Picky

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I dislike plain vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Just seems dull and boring to me. I love texture and stuff, just plain seems like baby food to me. I HATE green or yellow jello. I do not mind cherry or raspberry or mandarine orange, but something about green and yellow is so sick people/hospital food to me. I also hate green lifesavers. But I LOVE citrus fruit in real life.

Some of the things that gross you guys out are just hysterical. I thought I was bad.
2.gif

I''ve concluded from this thread: we could NEVER have a PS party because there is nothing that everyone will eat! Or we''d have to have about 50 different things, minimum. heehee
9.gif

Firegoddess, quite the pot luck dinner, huh?

Date: 3/6/2007 9:31:10 PM
Author: diamondfan
Firegoddess, quite the pot luck dinner, huh?
It would have to be potluck for sure...that way we all know there''d be something we''d eat!! LOL!

I would call it BYO...bring your own...favorite? choice? I think it is funny too how many people have very intense and specific food things, present company included of course!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP