shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your photos of nature, wildlife, etc.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah ok, good to know @Lookinagain !! They really are so beautiful, it looks like they're floating on air as they fly! And they dip and then go up again, and circle our backyard, in this pattern! <3

Yes, I love them too. They lose a lot of their color in the winter and it's so nice to see them getting their color back when spring arrives. The females are less bright of course. Here is a male with a female in the background.
Screenshot 2024-07-26 152232.png

Star gazer

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I love them too. They lose a lot of their color in the winter and it's so nice to see them getting their color back when spring arrives. The females are less bright of course. Here is a male with a female in the background.

Love that! One of my favourite things about Spring, is seeing them again! (The other birds too.) I look forward to it so much

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Star gazer @Lookinagain
When I saw the little yellow bird, I thought of this song. From The Picture of Dorian Gray(1945), sung by the amazing Angela Lansbury, as Sybil Vane. She was only 20 years old.

If you know the story, things end very badly for poor Sybil Vane.

Last edited:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, a ton of them. And two females actually. I was out on the deck with my daughter and she had her phone and took a quick photo, but the other female had already passed. And there were a few more babies (I think at least 2) who had wandered off the path, but caught up later. I abut conservation land and that's where they were headed. They were so cute!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
blurry photo, but bobcat outside my daughters apartment---her photo, not mine
IMG_7697.PNG

and a male House finch at my feeder today

IMG_7700.JPG

Reports in our hood of Bobcats also....

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jabari was born in June at the Philadelphia Zoo.
IMG_0132.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results