carat
color
clarity

PS Las Vegas GTG 2013....thoughts

kenny|1370308756|3458533 said:
Dancing Fire|1370308521|3458532 said:
kenny|1370306417|3458512 said:
Okay I'm finally ready to post pics.
Several people already have pics of them posted here so I'm just going to post theirs (Madelise excepted since she, like me, opted out) but I need permission from the following people:
Why not? about 5 yrs ago I saw your pic posted with a bunch of beautiful women.
I vary. :lol:
You weren't that ugly... :lol:

Love these pictures. ALL of the ladies are gorgeous. DF I will go next year, IF you go.

Several people already have pics of them posted here so I'm just going to post theirs (Madelise excepted since she, like me, opted out) but I need permission from the following people:

Kroshka and Mr. Kroshka
Mr and Ms Gilberson from GIA
Bebe
Dave Atlas
Debby Wexler
Forte Kitty
Gypsy
Michele Sigler
Cehrabehra
Lieve Peeters

Ok with me Kenny - !!

Those are great Kenny!!! ditto Mayk!

Linda W|1370309095|3458540 said:
Love these pictures. ALL of the ladies are gorgeous. DF I will go next year, IF you go.
You need to attend Linda :appl:

I would love to meet all of you Skippy, but I would be the old bag of the group. ha ha ha

Linda W|1370309724|3458547 said:
I would love to meet all of you Skippy, but I would be the old bag of the group. ha ha ha
what? no you wouldn't!

It looks like a lot of fun! How great to see so many of you in pictures. :wavey:

Kroshka and Mr. Kroshka
Mr and Ms Gilberson from GIA
Bebe
Dave Atlas
Debby Wexler
Forte Kitty
Gypsy
Michele Sigler
Cehrabehra
Lieve Peeters

Hi Kenny, myself & Mr. Kroshka would like to opt out posting photos of us. In regards to total caratage I looked mine up and it is as follows:

Necklace 8.09 (somehow I remembered it being a little more :o)
Bracelet 12.63
Ring 1 - 4.89
Ring 2 - 0.54 fancy yellow + 0.25 in fancy pink sides
Ring 3 - 0.50-0.70 not sure

Ballpark of 26+ carats....adding it all up makes it seem like a ridiculous amount.....lol.

Will try to post photos of the jewels we got to see sometime tomorrow. I'm too dead right now to do anything else except browse a bit :)

Kroshka.... your husband was a complete and total hoot.... he was so fun.. what a sense of humor and a great sport!!!! So glad I had the opportunity to meet you both!!!! :appl:

Pictures by Kenny ??? where?

Mayk|1370310401|3458555 said:
Kroshka.... your husband was a complete and total hoot.... he was so fun.. what a sense of humor and a great sport!!!! So glad I had the opportunity to meet you both!!!! :appl:

Aww, thanks Mayk - it was great meeting you and your hubby. You guys are such a beautiful couple.

So did anyone buy bling at the show..........I am so envious I never go anywhere my bling has to be appreciated by the soccer mom's lol

bebe|1370310533|3458556 said:
page 5 of this thread.

KROSHKA - is there a thread on your gorgeous bracelet anywhere? I can't find one and I am DYING for pictures pictures pictures!!!

I guess before I pass out, a few photos from Debeers taken with a phone camera - sorry they aren't the best, but you get the idea :love:

debeers1.jpg

debeers2.jpg

debeers3.jpg

bebe|1370310533|3458556 said:
Four on the previous page.

More soon. :wavey:

Nameless: 9 carats in necklace + 3 carat ring 12 ctw
Yenny: 7 carats in rings 7 ctw
Madelise: 7 carats in rings, earrings, and pendant 7 ctw
Catmom :!: : 16 carats! 16 ctw
DS: 4 cts in bracelet, 2.3 in ring, 1.5 earrings, 1 carat on my neck 8.8 ctw
YT: 5.91 in rings, 1.59 in earrings 7.50 ctw
Matata (my tatas! hehehehehe): studs, bracelet, rings, necklace 12 ctw
Bebe: 5ct ering, 1.4 eternity bands, 11 bracelet, 3.5 earrings, 1.18, 1.52, 1 24.6 ctw
Sarahbear: 6.5 ctw
Kroshka: necklace, rings, and bracelet 26 ctw

Total so far: 127.4 CTW! between 10 people. That's an average of a whopping 12.74 total carat weight per person!

C'mon others.. I don't want to go researching your old SMTB threads to get the carat weights ;)

Kroshka, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Mr. Kroshka. The Mr. is an absolute riot!! But seriously, your cushion was one of the first old cuts I had ever seen while I was just browsing through PS while googling diamonds. I think your ring was one of the reasons I decided to "stay" on PS, eventually leading to lurkdom and membership! I would love to see the photos your husband took at the party. Please post any good bling **** photos!!

We'll see. My wife ain't too crazy about me going to Vegas.. ::)

Dancing Fire|1370311292|3458568 said:

Tell her not to worry since you won't do anything in Vegas that you don't already to at home. :naughty:

If that doesn't go over too well tell her it's legal in parts of Nevada.

Madelise, it was lovely meeting you too! And, I'm so happy you won an awesome prize. I never thought my ring would cause such a ruckus but I'm happy if it influenced or enabled anyone to fall in love with this breed of stone!

As for pictures, ask and you shall receive.....lol.

DiamondSeeker & Yennyfire & Matata, correct me if I'm wrong, but this yellow diamond ring was at Cartier - right? And the beautiful hand model is Yennyfire :) I'm definitely going to you need your help in identifying where the other pieces were photographed at - we saw so many pretty things that where some of them came from is a blur to me :twirl:

cartier_yellow1.jpg

cartier_yellow2.jpg

kenny|1370307165|3458522 said:
And away we gooooo.
If I get any names wrong please don't kill me, just correct me.

Catmom, Miraclesrule and Skippy

Athenaworth and MissDebby

Then, ForteKitty said, "Me Too! Me Too! :D

Thank you for these Kenny! Can I share them on my FB page?

Hahahaa I forgot! Matata's name is now mytatas!

Dancing Fire|1370311292|3458568 said:

Well we could fly together, after all you don't live very far from me. :wavey:

YT|1370311814|3458576 said:
Hahahaa I forgot! Matata's name is now mytatas!

LOL YT! I wonder if Mr. Kroshka is responsible for renaming Matata..... :naughty:

BTW YT - It was lovely meeting you too, wish we had more time :) I'm jealous of the prize you won!

athenaworth|1370311812|3458575 said:
kenny|1370307165|3458522 said:
And away we gooooo.
If I get any names wrong please don't kill me, just correct me.

Catmom, Miraclesrule and Skippy

Athenaworth and MissDebby

Then, ForteKitty said, "Me Too! Me Too! :D

Thank you for these Kenny! Can I share them on my FB page?

Yes, thanks for asking.
If anyone wants high resolution copies email admin and ask them to send me your email address.

kroshka|1370311701|3458574 said:
Madelise, it was lovely meeting you too! And, I'm so happy you won an awesome prize. I never thought my ring would cause such a ruckus but I'm happy if it influenced or enabled anyone to fall in love with this breed of stone!

As for pictures, ask and you shall receive.....lol.

DiamondSeeker & Yennyfire & Matata, correct me if I'm wrong, but this yellow diamond ring was at Cartier - right? And the beautiful hand model is Yennyfire :) I'm definitely going to you need your help in identifying where the other pieces were photographed at - we saw so many pretty things that where some of them came from is a blur to me :twirl:

Yikes!! Thank goodness the bling is stunning enough to distract everyone from my wrinkly hands!! Yes, I believe that ring was in the Cartier in the Wynne hotel.

Mytatas....I love it!! :lol:

I am still waiting for permission to post pics of the following people:

Mr and Ms Gilberson, from GIA
Dave Atlas
Debby Wexler, from Whiteflash
Gypsy
Michele Sigler, from James Allen
Cehrabehra
Lieve Peeters, from Crafted by Infinity

Ok I think this will be the last set that I post for tonight. All the windows at Graff had a lot of pretties as you can see, but I believe the last photo is of the lovely yennyfire modeling a pear (which I think was at Graffs?). There were some lovely pinks and yellows at the back of the Graff store, but the security guy poo pooed me when I took out my phone to snap a quick one.

graff1.jpg

graff2.jpg

graff3.jpg

graff4.jpg

5th photo didn't get attached in previous post.

graff5.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP