shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How wonderful that he had this stone right there, waiting for you to find it! I would be delighted to find a stone even half as beautiful. It, and the whole ring, are so very, very stunning!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.M.G. I am totally speechless. IMG-20240717-WA0000.jpg

Oh my goodness, the faceting is scrumptious. And the setting is just perfect for it. :love:

Octave

Shiny_Rock
@Octave Feel free to say no, but I’d LOVE to see a family shot of ALL your beautiful pieces of jewellery together :kiss2:

(Not on your person of course, as I expect there’s not enough room to wear it all at once!)

Haha! Yes, it wouldn't work on me (how would I wear 20 watches? Or 20 bracelets - well, maybe that would work! :lol-2:). But I don't think that's a good idea in general. Firstly, it's quite a pile and probably not easy to photograph in a way that doesn't look like junk and secondly, I would probably be shocked and immediately stop buying or wishing for new jewelry when I see it all together! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

P.S.: If you want to see more of it, find me on Instagram @tempollection

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Yes, it wouldn't work on me (how would I wear 20 watches? Or 20 bracelets - well, maybe that would work! :lol-2:). But I don't think that's a good idea in general. Firstly, it's quite a pile and probably not easy to photograph in a way that doesn't look like junk and secondly, I would probably be shocked and immediately stop buying or wishing for new jewelry when I see it all together! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Found you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you on Insta? What‘s your name?

Ooh, that would be giving myself totally away! I have never posted - I just watch others. But you will see I’m following you & can surmise who I am from Ally T :cool2:

newfacets

Rough_Rock

Wow! Just saw your posts on Instagram and all I can say is... "Wow!". !

It's gonna take me all weekend to adequately view that amount of content! If anyone's looking for me, you'll know where to find me !

Well, gotta go back there right now!

Thank you soooo much Octave!!!

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Just saw your posts on Instagram and all I can say is... "Wow!". !

It's gonna take me all weekend to adequately view that amount of content! If anyone's looking for me, you'll know where to find me !

Well, gotta go back there right now!

Thank you soooo much Octave!!!

Haha, I'm glad you like it. I only made my Insta account public a few days ago. I actually just used it as my album for all the photos I posted on PS or somewhere else. Let's see, if the publicity gets too much for me I'll make it private again. So it would be better if you follow me because then you will have access in the future.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results