shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Tiffany!

Speechless!! This looks incredible on you!

And it works so well with a simple white tee! I can only imagine what it’s like with a sleek dress…!

Wow wow wow wow wow :kiss2:

(Just curious - what is the opening mechanism, does it twist open?)

Thanks @Pomelo. It has a hidden hinge, so it's very user friendly to get on and off.

This ring has been discontinued and I’ve been watching sizes (sadly, never my size) disappear over the past 18 months. Then it disappeared all together and I was so disappointed, thinking I’d lost out. I checked the website, again, as I often do and saw one! I hopped on chat with them and reserved it. The lady said it was the last one worldwide. Of course that made me want it all the more… Hubby said to go for it!! I am really so happy. Didn’t think I was a Tiffany lady until I got my own blue box! :kiss2: It’s slightly big so I probably can’t wear it alone, but it is just fabulous with my e-ring. It’s a size 5, 2mm, platinum, full eternity. Sparkles like crazy!

IMG_5333.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5334.jpeg
    IMG_5334.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 84
This ring has been discontinued and I’ve been watching sizes (sadly, never my size) disappear over the past 18 months. Then it disappeared all together and I was so disappointed, thinking I’d lost out. I checked the website, again, as I often do and saw one! I hopped on chat with them and reserved it. The lady said it was the last one worldwide. Of course that made me want it all the more… Hubby said to go for it!! I am really so happy. Didn’t think I was a Tiffany lady until I got my own blue box! :kiss2: It’s slightly big so I probably can’t wear it alone, but it is just fabulous with my e-ring. It’s a size 5, 2mm, platinum, full eternity. Sparkles like crazy!

IMG_5333.jpeg

Looks beautiful on you! So classic. Congratulations on getting the last one!

IMG_5333.jpeg

Ticks ALL the boxes. Say what you will about Tiffany, their wedding bands are splendid.

IMG_5333.jpeg

Is it a channel set? Congrats!

I recently purchased a preowned rose gold harmony band from an estate jeweler. They'd marked it down to around 800 so I just bought it, probably need to send it off to size down as it's a 6 and I need around a 5.5. I had looked at that band for a couple of years but didn't want to pay the full price

IMG_5333.jpeg

It is beautiful! Do you know the width of this band? I have a Tiffany channel set band in yellow gold and still love it. Their bands are really superb in my opinion and the blue box is icing on the cake!
Did you ever upgrade your ering? Seems like you had talked about it but maybe haven’t done it yet or maybe I missed it? Your ering in the picture is beautiful!

It is beautiful! Do you know the width of this band? I have a Tiffany channel set band in yellow gold and still love it. Their bands are really superb in my opinion and the blue box is icing on the cake!
Did you ever upgrade your ering? Seems like you had talked about it but maybe haven’t done it yet or maybe I missed it? Your ering in the picture is beautiful!

It is 2mm. So quite thin, but it is such a sparkly little thing. My ering is 2.1 ct ACA.

It is 2mm. So quite thin, but it is such a sparkly little thing. My ering is 2.1 ct ACA.

They look fabulous together! How amazing to get the last one - enjoy it! Love your ACA too!

I love catching up on all the beautiful pieces here!

I'm eyeing this rose gold Elsa Peretti Bean necklace that just popped up on Fashionphile. Seems like a good price at $1995. Anyone know anything about this style necklace?? Screen Shot 2024-08-22 at 4.55.18 PM.png

I'm eyeing this rose gold Elsa Peretti Bean necklace that just popped up on Fashionphile. Seems like a good price at $1995. Anyone know anything about this style necklace?? Screen Shot 2024-08-22 at 4.55.18 PM.png

Seeing that a single bean pendant in the 6.5mm size those beans seem to be is $675 and there are 44 of them in that necklace if I counted correctly, this seems like a steal if you like the style!

Yes, super comfortable!

Awesome congrats! My old eyes were having trouble telling if it was channel or legacy for sure. I have the 2.5mm channel set half eternity that I got around 2011 and I still love it.

I love this congrats and post pictures when you get it!

I've never seen this multiple bean necklace.

I've never seen it in person, but I do love it. :appl:

I ordered the bean necklace! Too special to pass up, especially in rose gold. :)

Seeing that a single bean pendant in the 6.5mm size those beans seem to be is $675 and there are 44 of them in that necklace if I counted correctly, this seems like a steal if you like the style!

Good point!

I love this congrats and post pictures when you get it!

Will do!

I've never seen this multiple bean necklace.

Me neither, but I found some others online, mostly silver.

I've never seen it in person, but I do love it. :appl:

:mrgreen2:

IMG_5333.jpeg

It was meant for you!!

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results