shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

I think I just cried a little....tears of awe and joy:kiss2:

I hope you get to see it--it really is a magnificent show. Only a little bit of jewelry, but amazing silver and objects.

HI:

@Rubies-R-Me don't you have something to share here????? (and I don't mean lunch!):bigsmile::P2:wavey:

cheers--Sharon

:wavey:Hi Sharon!
Yes!! You are right! I do!
The smallest Tiffany Victoria bracelet.. 3.08 carats tw set in yellow gold.
Not new but new to me.:D
IMG_3151.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3152.jpeg
    IMG_3152.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3153.jpeg
    IMG_3153.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3154.jpeg
    IMG_3154.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 21
IMG_3151.jpeg

Perfect carat weight! And so sparkly! I've tried it on so many times...I really need one LOL

Anyone interested in Tiffany should go to this exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC until late October: https://www.metmuseum.org/exhibitions/collecting-inspiration-edward-c-moore-at-tiffany-and-co

I'm going to be in NYC the last weekend of October. Too bad it will end before then, but thanks for sharing!

IMG_3151.jpeg

GORGEOUS! I'm so excited for you! This is a dream piece and it looks fabulous on your wrist! :kiss2:

Perfect carat weight! And so sparkly! I've tried it on so many times...I really need one LOL
Thanks a million Sharon! I know slightly used Tiffany is your/our thing!!:love:

The Victoria tennis bracelet is one of my favorite Tiffany designs of all. Enjoy in good health!
Thank you so much JPie!! I was so glad to find it second hand.:appl:

This is GORGEOUS!! Enjoy!

Thanks thanks thanks Calla-lilies!!!:wavey:
I'm going to be in NYC the last weekend of October. Too bad it will end before then, but thanks for sharing!

GORGEOUS! I'm so excited for you! This is a dream piece and it looks fabulous on your wrist! :kiss2:
Thank you so much DorotheaBrooke! I have been wanting a tennis bracelet for a long time and this was just the right one/price at the right time!!!:love:

IMG_3151.jpeg

Oh my, oh my, oh myyyyy!!!!! I adore this piece! And its the perfect amount of blinginess to go from day to night.

Oh my, oh my, oh myyyyy!!!!! I adore this piece! And its the perfect amount of blinginess to go from day to night.

:love:Oh thanks so much RunningwithScissors!
I know you are a big fan of slightly used Tiffany as well.
I'm super happy with the bracelet.. just the right size for day or night.. so true.:D

:DThey are stunning!!! Nothing like Schlumberger for a work of art you can wear!!:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results