shape
carat
color
clarity

Somewhere Oval the rainbow.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Wow! Just beautiful.

More pics.

Mor pics!

36.gif

~~Kaleigh it's amazing!!! It's got so much fire and sparkle...I can't wait to see what Leon does with it!!!
30.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Now I want to cry becaus I want it!!!!!
39.gif

Lisa,

Sorry to be late to the party...congratulations...on your 20th anniversary, on the video project with Jonathan, and with a really stunning result!

hehee seems like somebody got just a LITTLE crazy with Photoshop !!! But a very pretty stone even without all the special effects.
2.gif
Awesome choice Lisa!

Holy Hannah! That is just beautiful! I am so proud for you Kaleigh. Hope your mom is doing well. Thanks for sharing these with us (Sevens). I can''t wait to see this finished! Mokey

What a gorgeous rock Lisa!!!! It''s amazing!!!

WOWZA. Crazy good. Can''t wait to see the Leon Finale!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That is one SPECTACULAR diamond!

My gosh, I can''t leave this computer for a couple of hours, can I??? Spectacular stone, Lisa!!
30.gif
I love it!!!

(I do want to ask you what size are the studs you bought this summer, if you don''t mind!)

Ooo, it''s so pretty.
Congrats Kaleigh.
i love all those shots of the oval.
30.gif

They are so ethereal. Looks like a drop from heaven.

Aww, thanks so much!!! I can''t wait for hubby to see it tonight!!!

Kaleigh, you are so deserving of your new stunner! I hope to get to see it first (hint hint!) and I am thrilled you love it. The finished product will be even more amazing I am sure!

HOLY S@#%!!!!!!!!!!
emhot.gif
That is a gorgeous stone. What kind of setting is that beautiful oval going in? I''m imagining a gorgeous leon setting.
emrainbow.gif

WOW
30.gif
30.gif
Lisa, that stone is just INSANELY GORGEOUS!!!
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

Congratulations, can''t wait to see it when its all done!!!
36.gif
36.gif

very cool! congrats!!!!

Thanks Kaleigh.
1.gif
I am really excited for you and can''t wait to see the completed ring. It''s been a great pleasure to help you on this project and I really had fun doing the video and the shots. I wish you and hubby all the best. I bet he''s just dying to get his new ride now!!!

Date: 10/13/2006 1:24:11 PM
Author: Mara
hehee seems like somebody got just a LITTLE crazy with Photoshop !!! But a very pretty stone even without all the special effects.
2.gif
Awesome choice Lisa!
9.gif
Hehe... I did Mara. The first pic in each series of shots that nan posted are original and unedited with the exception of cropping. In following shots I was playing a little with star and diffraction filters. I like to play.
3.gif
I let Kal know this when I sent the pix over.

Kindest regards,

wow that is a GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS STONE!!!!

Man a 2ct, oval and D color!!! gosh color me green. :)

congratulations again on the milestone anniversary, and may you and your husband enjoy many, many more happy years together.
I can''t wait to see th finished product, it will be great!!

Well I''ve never seen an oval in real life, I''ve always wondered if they sparkle as much as RB. But that is GORGEOUS. Lucky girl, I can''t wait to see the finished product. With half moons. You need to take a full picture bling shot with all of your goodies. You are starting to rack up quite a collection.

ABSOLUTELY, UNDENIABLY GORGEOUS!!!!! Congrats, Lisa; that is definately a stone to celebrate 20 years of marriage with
36.gif
36.gif

And then, to top it off a LEON SETTING!!!! It doesn''t get much better than that!!!

Jonathan, those pictures are AMAZING! I knew you had photographic skills, but these are exemplary!!!

Is Hubby going to post a picture of his gift too- the Mercedes (if I remember correctly)???

YUM-Y!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 10/13/2006 5:00:50 PM
Author: isaku5
ABSOLUTELY, UNDENIABLY GORGEOUS!!!!! Congrats, Lisa; that is definately a stone to celebrate 20 years of marriage with
36.gif
36.gif

And then, to top it off a LEON SETTING!!!! It doesn''t get much better than that!!!

Jonathan, those pictures are AMAZING! I knew you had photographic skills, but these are exemplary!!!

Is Hubby going to post a picture of his gift too- the Mercedes (if I remember correctly)???
Thanks Isaku. Hubby is picking up the car tomorrow, woohoo. I posted a pic of it my other oval thread. Will see if we can get some more posted soon.

23.gif

BEAUTIFUL stone!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
Wow!!!!

36.gif

here''s kaleigh''s hubby''s car

Ka_car.jpg

Date: 10/13/2006 5:52:56 PM
Author: belle

Ka_car.jpg
Thanks belle!!!! Hubby is right here, loves the stone and loved seeing this pic again, hehe.

That oval is gorgeous...nice car too! Congrats to you both!

WOW, does an oval sparkle like a RB?!?!?!?!?!

THAT IS ONE SPECIAL OVAL!

It''s gorgeous. Huge. Blinding.

The shape is just so lady-like and lovely. It''s like a water nymph.

Congrats! Lucky lady!

Yummy.
18.gif

Diamond and Car!

Scintillating...

Date: 10/13/2006 5:52:56 PM
Author: belle

Ka_car.jpg

Oh, I see how it works. David has already gotten his car.....so now it''s time for him to get me a ring.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results