shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell us more about your username!

Oreo is a stray cat I found, and over a decade later I still have her! Rosies because I love my little collection of rose cut diamonds. 86 is the year I was born.

April Baby. I couldn’t believe it was not taken!

Mine’s just sentimental. When I joined in 2005 my dad was going through a serious cancer battle. He’d been diagnosed at 64 years old. He also loved monarch butterflies. He was a “jewelry person,” too, so it seemed fitting. That’s all.

I was quickly signing on to PS and saw my begonia. I should have gone with RubyBegonia, a little tea shop my older sister took me to as a teen.

I always think of Scarlet Begonias like the Grateful Dead song but I don’t really think of the song. Just that the song exists. Lol

Girl you and me have been around since prehistoric PS! We could have chosen any name lol

True, but April Babies get all the diamonds! It was such an obvious choice!

Girl you and me have been around since prehistoric PS! We could have chosen any name lol

I often wish I had been more creative! But - after all this time, it is what it is... :)

I’m not from Australia and my name isn’t Tina :lol:

I can’t remember what I wanted originally, but it was already taken, so it’s just something I made up.

I took my name from my all time favorite TRASH NOVEL {Forever Amber}. I read this in high school and that was it. {little voice} I only read novels in the summer....}

On May 15, 2022 I had a spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD) which resulted in a heart attack. It tends to happen in women 45-55 who are/have been flexible.

For my 1 yr survival-versary I thought about throwing a party or going on a trip. But I'm also single never married, so I bought myself a solitaire. I could have died (other women have), and what was I going to do - keep waiting for someone else to buy me a diamond? Naw ...

And now here I am with head full of angles, facet facts and other figures. Such fun here in DiamondLand! :kiss2:

On May 15, 2022 I had a spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD) which resulted in a heart attack. It tends to happen in women 45-55 who are/have been flexible.

For my 1 yr survival-versary I thought about throwing a party or going on a trip. But I'm also single never married, so I bought myself a solitaire. I could have died (other women have), and what was I going to do - keep waiting for someone else to buy me a diamond? Naw ...

And now here I am with head full of angles, facet facts and other figures. Such fun here in DiamondLand! :kiss2:

I LOVE THIS!!!

I actually started out as a different name, my real first and middle name, but it sounded so prissy and formal that I wanted to change it.

So I picked YadaYadaYada from a Seinfeld episode :)

I love that episode. I wish the younger people generation watched Seinfeld!

Wow! I’m so glad you had a good outcome. What a story. Not to thread jack but what do you mean about it happening to women who are “flexible”?

Mine is a nickname work colleagues gave me decades ago. Seems fitting.

I want to know the story behind the nickname though!

Edit - I see it was asked and answered:)

I love that episode. I wish the younger people generation watched Seinfeld!

They are missing out, Seinfeld was like groundbreaking for sitcoms, the show about nothing. So brilliant.

Wow! I’m so glad you had a good outcome. What a story. Not to thread jack but what do you mean about it happening to women who are “flexible”?

They think the dissections are related to connective tissue laxity. So a lot of women who experience this have Ehlers Danlos or fibromuscular dysplasia. An informal poll on FB showed that an overwhelming majority of us were hyperflexible in our younger years.

Of course, there were some who had never been flexible, but medicine is about looking for generalities and correlations despite everyone's unique story.

While I was in the ER, I had the distinct thought that I wasn't ready to leave, even though I'd been plagued with depression and suicidal ideations for most of my life. So, a diamond made of the same carbons atoms which make up coal seemed like a befitting symbol of my current "bonus life."

I have a granddaughter ( had 2 sons ) and I am so excited to play in my jewelry box with her! We already had a necklace made for her with a small diamond from my husband‘s grandmother‘s engagement ring. She’s only 15 months old but she seemed to really like it!

Hahahaha at first I was imagining a 5-6 year old little girl. 15 months is a good age to start. Like those star athletes who begin ice skating before they can walk. She’ll be a jewelry champion.

Hahahaha at first I was imagining a 5-6 year old little girl. 15 months is a good age to start. Like those star athletes who begin ice skating before they can walk. She’ll be a jewelry champion.

Well she has 2 Div. 1 athletes for parents so she could be a champion in many things!! I’m hoping she’s tall like me and swims or plays basketball.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP