shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks Coffin and Trout for my reset

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Lovely reset D&T. It almost looks floral somehow. I like the double prongs.

Coffin & Trout..... Those are two words we''d never think of putting together! but they did a very nice job for you.
How does the Euro shank feel? Is it comfy? and does it really keep your ring from spinning?

Atrrop, Beechezz, M&mb, tyty, Sara, GemGirl - Thank you ladies for the compliments. Yeah, I like the flower look
36.gif
I hadn''t thought of it that way. Yep agree the two words you can''t really forget though. The ring looks like a Euro, but its not fully round inside, Its actually more "meant to be out of shape round" which becomes form fitting to the finger and they use their own ring sizer for that- the bottom is also heavy so it balance the top ver well - it is very comfortable and does not spin at all.

Beautiful reset! Love the double prongs!! I think it makes your diamond pop more!! Congrats on your pretty!!
36.gif

It'' beautiful D&T, I agree with Lucky I think it makes your diamond look even bigger
30.gif
36.gif

D&T Love your reset! I have always had yellow gold and just recently switched to platinum. Yellow gold still calls my name and yours is beautiful.
My Upgrade set is very close to your ''before'' picture, and it was great to see the difference side by side. I am planning a reset, this was a temporary setting
for me. I love the euro shank too. Great pic-plus now you can stack with your little bezel band too. I love to do that and love to change the look often. Congrats-
great set, looks lovely on you. Wear it in the very best of health and happiness!

I really love the dbl prongs-gorgeous!

Lovely reset! I agree that it makes your stone look HUGE!!!! And what a fabulous idea to experiment with the fakies!!!!

I love that its gorgeous!

Lucky, Monny, Stepcut, Crickett- Thank you! love to hear that the diamond looks bigger
36.gif
too

Luv2sparkle - Thank you for your compliment, Can't wait to see what you end up with. I love bezels and still do, but I wanted a little change as all of my rings have been bezels, channels - no prongs. I even wanted to try the double claw and still love the look but I also like the bauble look too -too many choices out there. I have such short fingers for stacking, but i think i might just have to stack the mini bezel with this look too sometime.

Queen - thanks! I wanted to make sure I liked a certain look but ones that I hadn't thought of, I actually liked more

Wow D&T- it''s just beautiful! I''ve been wondering what you would chose- I remember your posts when you were trying to make up your mind. It''s a gorgeous ring- and love that yellow gold!!

HI:

Wow--great job!

cheers--Sharon

So glad to finally see your reset on your finger-it looks great! It does look like a flower, and that''s pretty cool I think!

I was thinking what are Coffin & Trout?

I love the double prongs and euro shank. But I also loved the half bezel.

What can I say, I like your style.

Love the re-set. Love the double claw prongs. I think it makes your diamond pop even more than the bezel set. Looks great on your finger.

Wow! How unique and gorgeous! I''m in love!

Love it, the double prongs are beautiful
30.gif

Beautiful reset!! The double prongs especially are great!
36.gif

Upgrade - thank you! I know I was so all over the place, giving myself lots of headaches just going back and forth. But ultimately I wanted something really comfortable and simple, and this works.
Canuk-Gal, Packrat. Thank you for your support!
Steel - hehehe interesting name that is ehh? Thanks your such a sweetie - I do like both style, Bezels are my first love, but over the years, I wanted to try something new and fun.
Tigian, Kelli, diamondrnglover, chiquitapet - thank you all!. I do like the baubles prongs on this one
1.gif

I love your reset! It''s beautiful!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Yay! I''m glad you love it! Gotta love the double prongs.
31.gif
9.gif
And it''s stunning with your new band!

04diamond - Thank you tons!

Geckodani! you''re such a sweetie as always- I''ve been copying you lately - well you at least know that I like your style
9.gif

Date: 8/5/2009 4:04:14 PM
Author: D&T
04diamond - Thank you tons!

Geckodani! you're such a sweetie as always- I've been copying you lately - well you at least know that I like your style
9.gif
LOL! I'm flattered.
9.gif
And it goes both ways - I totally want to steal your new band.
27.gif

One of the things I liked about the double prongs was the subtle shape shift on the round stone too. It's fun, you get the best of both worlds!
4.gif

ETA: I really like the profile on your ring too. Terminology is escaping me right now, but I like how the shank rises up on either side of the head - it's lovely.

Date: 8/5/2009 4:07:38 PM
Author: geckodani

LOL! I''m flattered.
9.gif
And it goes both ways - I totally want to steal your new band.
27.gif

One of the things I liked about the double prongs was the subtle shape shift on the round stone too. It''s fun, you get the best of both worlds!
4.gif

ETA: I really like the profile on your ring too. Terminology is escaping me right now, but I like how the shank rises up on either side of the head - it''s lovely.
shout out whenever your in the area and you can borrow
9.gif

terminology - can''t remember either

Date: 8/5/2009 4:13:56 PM
shout out whenever your in the area and you can borrow
9.gif

terminology - can''t remember either
Um. GTG. Pronto.
9.gif

Date: 8/5/2009 4:16:09 PM

Um. GTG. Pronto.
9.gif
sure thing-- wanna come to the desert its'' friging Hot right now
14.gif
over 110degrees
32.gif

Date: 8/5/2009 4:18:13 PM

Date: 8/5/2009 4:16:09 PM

Um. GTG. Pronto.
9.gif
sure thing-- wanna come to the desert its'' friging Hot right now
14.gif
over 110degrees
32.gif
On second thought...
1237378tapy7m6a6j.gif

Date: 8/5/2009 4:19:53 PM

On second thought...
1237378tapy7m6a6j.gif
great emotie
9.gif
you''re a hoot!

9.gif

scrumdiddlyumpshious!

That is awesome!

Really lovely! Nice pick.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP