shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks Coffin and Trout for my reset

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Thank you Tlh, and Snicklefritz

Your reset is beautiful
30.gif
Enjoy!!

Date: 8/6/2009 1:49:18 PM
Author: risingsun
Your reset is beautiful
30.gif
Enjoy!!
thank you sweetie!

I love the proportions and balance. And the yellow gold is beautiful!!

Gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations!!!!

Date: 8/6/2009 4:46:12 PM
Author: Upgradable
I love the proportions and balance. And the yellow gold is beautiful!!

Gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations!!!!
Thank you Uppy! for your kind words

D&T,
Thank you for your kind words about your experience with Coffin & Trout Jewelers and working with me to create your ring. It was a real pleasure to get to know you and I''m looking forward to our next project we talked about! I also want to thank you for sharing Pricescope with me. It seems like this site has succeeded in developing a group of people to support each other in the process of creating beautiful jewelry. I believe the more educated and informed a consumer is the more they will understand and appreciate the passion and manner in which we do what we do. You''re a wonderful example of that! Thanks again for entrusting me.

Congratulations on your ring and stop in often just to say "Hi!"
35.gif

Date: 8/7/2009 9:32:21 PM
Author: Ed@Coffin & Trout Jewelers
D&T,
Thank you for your kind words about your experience with Coffin & Trout Jewelers and working with me to create your ring. It was a real pleasure to get to know you and I''m looking forward to our next project we talked about! I also want to thank you for sharing Pricescope with me. It seems like this site has succeeded in developing a group of people to support each other in the process of creating beautiful jewelry. I believe the more educated and informed a consumer is the more they will understand and appreciate the passion and manner in which we do what we do. You''re a wonderful example of that! Thanks again for entrusting me.

Congratulations on your ring and stop in often just to say ''Hi!''
35.gif
Thanks Ed! for stopping in! You guys are all very knowledgeable, very helpful and super professional to work with! I still need to take a good picture of that 10ct ring somday
3.gif
and that asscher!

Gorgeous set! That yellow gold looks yummy...

Oh, I love your reset! Very pretty! And the diamond does look bigger in that setting which is always a nice bonus, right?
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP