carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 2/16/2010 6:02:50 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl

Date: 2/16/2010 5:58:24 PM
Author: sunnyd
Dammit. So bleeding was an overstatement. Back to pregnancy fear! And no vino.
39.gif
33.gif
Oh no, Sunny, just spotting?!?!
32.gif
One spot, in fact. LOL. We''ll see tomorrow I guess.

Well at least you have your appointment soon so we can figure out what the heck is going on with your vasheesh!!!
33.gif

Date: 2/16/2010 8:13:02 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Well at least you have your appointment soon so we can figure out what the heck is going on with your vasheesh!!!
33.gif

Agreed!

On an unrelated sidenote, I think we need to make a shirt just listing all of our names for the vasheesh!
9.gif

Oh dear Sunster, you need to have your lady parts checked out pronto!

Good morning, HH! Good morning, ladies!

Good morning wife of Mr. T!

Date: 2/17/2010 8:45:56 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Good morning wife of Mr. T!
ha ha!! I pity tha fool!
I hope DH doesn''t get mad - I ordered an Edible Arrangement to be sent to his office today.
9.gif

Goooood morning!!

Who could get angry at fruit?

Date: 2/17/2010 9:10:48 AM
Excellent question!

Date: 2/17/2010 9:13:41 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Excellent question!
Wellll, not the fruit so much as the public delivery of the fruit. DH doesn''t really get into birthdays. But I have made it my personal mission to change that!!
9.gif

I don''t really think he''ll get angry, but he might get embarrassed. That''s okay; it builds character!
11.gif
And I think he will enjoy chocolate-dipped strawberries.
30.gif

Date: 2/17/2010 9:17:12 AM
Author: TheBigT

Date: 2/17/2010 9:13:41 AM

Excellent question!
Wellll, not the fruit so much as the public delivery of the fruit. DH doesn''t really get into birthdays. But I have made it my personal mission to change that!!
9.gif

I don''t really think he''ll get angry, but he might get embarrassed. That''s okay; it builds character!
11.gif
And I think he will enjoy chocolate-dipped strawberries.
30.gif
I got some last night and they were deeeeelicious!

Well T they might just deliver it to the front desk so all he''d get is a phone call. How big of an arrangement are we talking? A mug-sized or a full on bouquet for 20 ppl?

Elle how was your belated VD?

Date: 2/17/2010 9:23:44 AM
Good! Dinner was yummy and I was quite happy with the whole thing.

Now he might actually deserve the b-pics I''m getting done for him!
11.gif

Date: 2/17/2010 9:27:23 AM

Date: 2/17/2010 9:23:44 AM
Good! Dinner was yummy and I was quite happy with the whole thing.

Now he might actually deserve the b-pics I''m getting done for him!
11.gif
YAY!
9.gif

Good morning, ladies!
35.gif
I''ll be checking in periodically but won''t be around too much because I''m staring at the pile of work I have to get through this biweek and it''s overwhelming.

Umm... ST is your first priority, V! We may not pay you to be here, but your absence is unacceptable.

Boo
7.gif
Carlos and I will miss you wifey!

Elle, good! Hopefully he''ll understand that no matter how dumb he thinks gift giving holidays are, as his wife you deserve a little romance!

I love fruit. I think I''d rather get an edible arrangement than flowers. Last year for VD I sent TJ a tower of cookies. This year he''s low carbing it so he got nada!

Date: 2/17/2010 9:23:12 AM
Well T they might just deliver it to the front desk so all he''d get is a phone call. How big of an arrangement are we talking? A mug-sized or a full on bouquet for 20 ppl?
Hee hee...
27.gif

Date: 2/17/2010 9:34:29 AM
Boo
7.gif
Carlos and I will miss you wifey!

Elle, good! Hopefully he''ll understand that no matter how dumb he thinks gift giving holidays are, as his wife you deserve a little romance!

I love fruit. I think I''d rather get an edible arrangement than flowers. Last year for VD I sent TJ a tower of cookies. This year he''s low carbing it so he got nada!
Yes, I think he gets it now.
3.gif

I love Edible Arrangements!! I like getting flowers once in a while, but something edible is always a good choice. I loooove sending cookie bouquets, too!

Date: 2/17/2010 9:35:01 AM

Date: 2/17/2010 9:23:12 AM
Hee hee...
27.gif
LOL.

I also like the fact that the fruit (the ones not in chocolate, anyway) is pretty healthy, so even the weird health-nuts in the office will probably eat it.

Date: 2/17/2010 9:37:19 AM
I also like the fact that the fruit (the ones not in chocolate, anyway) is pretty healthy, so even the weird health-nuts in the office will probably eat it.

Fruit covered in chocolate isn''t healthy?
33.gif
39.gif

Elle, I was so happy to see that J took you out and treated you right last night!
Men sometimes don''t understand our need to be treated like a princess...even on dumb Hallmark holidays. But hopefully he understands now that it matters to you!
1.gif

Date: 2/17/2010 9:32:32 AM
Umm... ST is your first priority, V! We may not pay you to be here, but your absence is unacceptable.
I won''t be completely gone...I''ll be lurking.
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif

Date: 2/17/2010 9:38:49 AM
Elle, I was so happy to see that J took you out and treated you right last night!
Men sometimes don''t understand our need to be treated like a princess...even on dumb Hallmark holidays. But hopefully he understands now that it matters to you!
1.gif
Thanks! I didn''t even have to cry! But I was close!

Yeah, I think he gets it now. I hated to have to lecture him (via my 11 year old niece) into being romantic, but in the end... we had a really nice dinner and I got some chocolate covered fruit, and we both really enjoyed ourselves.

Hopefully he makes a habit of this.

Date: 2/17/2010 9:39:44 AM
Author: vc10um

Date: 2/17/2010 9:32:32 AM
I won''t be completely gone...I''ll be lurking.
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif
CREEPER!

But you DID have to call in reinforcements!

Date: 2/17/2010 9:41:29 AM
But you DID have to call in reinforcements!
Worth it!

Date: 2/17/2010 9:40:58 AM
Date: 2/17/2010 9:38:49 AM

1.gif

Thanks! I didn''t even have to cry! But I was close!

Yeah, I think he gets it now. I hated to have to lecture him (via my 11 year old niece) into being romantic, but in the end... we had a really nice dinner and I got some chocolate covered fruit, and we both really enjoyed ourselves.

Hopefully he makes a habit of this.

And did you remember to give him positive reinforcement?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP