shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Yes. Today sucked.

Lets try a little harder in ST tomorrow, shall we ladies?

Welcome back, HH!

YAY ladies, I''ve missed you. Sorry people were pissy. That stinks. I''ve been in a pissy mood all day too. Luckily the hubs is out of town so I get to be pissy by myself and catch up on DVR''d TV.

So did I miss anything good?

Oh, Krispy Kreme update-it was HORRIBLE! Like the worst donut I''ve ever eaten and I love KKs. I was so upset
39.gif

Date: 2/24/2010 8:19:56 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
YAY ladies, I''ve missed you. Sorry people were pissy. That stinks. I''ve been in a pissy mood all day too. Luckily the hubs is out of town so I get to be pissy by myself and catch up on DVR''d TV.

So did I miss anything good?

Oh, Krispy Kreme update-it was HORRIBLE! Like the worst donut I''ve ever eaten and I love KKs. I was so upset
39.gif
I''m prefer Dunkin.

Mmm. Donuts.

so are we doing an EAST COAST GTG this year??? we really need to.

Yes, how about on the Cape?

Sorry your KK was so awful, wife! We have a place down the street, but we have a deal: only once every two weeks and ONLY when the light is on!!!

As for a GTG...YES PLEASE!!!
36.gif

Date: 2/24/2010 8:45:52 PM
Yes, how about on the Cape?
I would LOVE that. Favorite place on the planet.
36.gif

A wise woman once told me...

I share your timezone, I share your GTG!

Date: 2/24/2010 8:57:08 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Most definitely!!!
36.gif

And THIS TIME...there will be PICTURES!
9.gif
11.gif

Date: 2/24/2010 9:10:04 PM
Author: vc10um
Date: 2/24/2010 8:57:08 PM

Most definitely!!!
36.gif

And THIS TIME...there will be PICTURES!
9.gif
11.gif
3.gif
25.gif

(I''m a wise woman
36.gif
)

I am a Small Talk virgin, but I wanted to say count me in for an east coast GTG! Can I come if I promise to bring my super cute bunny with me?

Date: 2/24/2010 10:03:37 PM
Author: elrohwen
I am a Small Talk virgin, but I wanted to say count me in for an east coast GTG! Can I come if I promise to bring my super cute bunny with me?

OMG yes please!
36.gif

YAY Elro!! We like popping cherries around here! You''re more than welcome to come to the GTG AND spend more time with us here in ST.

How is it 10:30 already? I''m not even tired. 6:30 is going to come verrry quickly for me.

Date: 2/24/2010 10:25:33 PM
Date: 2/24/2010 10:03:37 PM

OMG yes please!
36.gif
Oooo! I don''t know if bunnehs make me sneeze or not...but they can''t be NEARLY as bad as kittehs!!!

Welcome to ST, Elro!!!
35.gif

Oh, and wifey...I totally have NO CLUE how it got to be so late! But A is working on making vegetable stock from scratch. And it smells AMAZING.
18.gif

VC you found the perfect man. He''s romantic and he cooks!

mmm veggie stock.

Date: 2/24/2010 10:46:06 PM
mmm veggie stock.

I don''t know why but this made me lol.

Date: 2/24/2010 10:43:10 PM
Author: Bia
VC you found the perfect man. He''s romantic and he cooks!

I know. I''m a lucky girl!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mmm, what goes into veggie stock? Do you just bowl water with any veggies you have laying around the house? Or are there specific ones that make the best stock?

Why am I still awake? I''m watching the Real World ... I feel like it''s a waste of my life, but I can''t stop
3.gif
Also, DH is away tonight so there''s nobody to make me go to bed on time!

Im trying to write my personal statement while watching a show on extreme bodybuilders. Weird.

Muscle men =
14.gif

Date: 2/24/2010 10:50:57 PM
Mmm, what goes into veggie stock? Do you just bowl water with any veggies you have laying around the house? Or are there specific ones that make the best stock?

He roasted onions, garlic, carrots, celery, potatoes, and parsnips, and then he''s adding them to a pot of boiling water with mushrooms and parsley, and some other spices, I think.

This is the first time he''s making it, so I''ll let you know how it turns out!

Date: 2/24/2010 10:56:29 PM
Author: vc10um

Date: 2/24/2010 10:50:57 PM

He roasted onions, garlic, carrots, celery, potatoes, and parsnips, and then he''s adding them to a pot of boiling water with mushrooms and parsley, and some other spices, I think.

This is the first time he''s making it, so I''ll let you know how it turns out!
It sounds fantastic!

Date: 2/24/2010 10:53:30 PM
Why am I still awake? I''m watching the Real World ... I feel like it''s a waste of my life, but I can''t stop
3.gif

Are we living the same life in alternate dimensions??? I''m in the same situation-watching DVR''d Ruby, not sleeping and DH is out of town.

Date: 2/24/2010 10:55:37 PM
Author: Bia
Im trying to write my personal statement while watching a show on extreme bodybuilders. Weird.

Muscle men =
14.gif
Gorillas are the ick.

Date: 2/24/2010 10:57:57 PM

3.gif

Are we living the same life in alternate dimensions??? I''m in the same situation-watching DVR''d Ruby, not sleeping and DH is out of town.
Haha. Maybe! Except my DH is in town - he''s at the hospital having a sleep study because we think he has sleep apnea
7.gif
He said he would text before he went to bed, but maybe they told him he couldn''t use his cellphone around the equipment. I hope he can sleep tonight!

Otto is trying to tell me that it''s bed time. He keeps hinting by pretending to go back to his cage. Haha.

Date: 2/24/2010 11:02:32 PM
Date: 2/24/2010 10:57:57 PM

3.gif

Haha. Maybe! Except my DH is in town - he''s at the hospital having a sleep study because we think he has sleep apnea
7.gif
He said he would text before he went to bed, but maybe they told him he couldn''t use his cellphone around the equipment. I hope he can sleep tonight!

Otto is trying to tell me that it''s bed time. He keeps hinting by pretending to go back to his cage. Haha.
Awwww, Elro! I *heart* your bunneh!

Awwwww, bunneh!!

Morning, ladies. It''s snowing.

Date: 2/25/2010 8:02:34 AM
Author: TheBigT
Awwwww, bunneh!!

Morning, ladies. It''s snowing.
not here
7.gif

dust for no school on Saturday??? It''s a stretch but I''m praying.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP