shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

So flipping cute

Date: 2/26/2010 8:54:52 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
GAH! Carlos is so hungry today. So far I''ve had an egg white and cheese sandwich, cereal and a banana and I''m STILL hungry! Baby bun must be having a growth spurt.
Give Carlos a menu and see what he thinks you should be eating.

Ferris had his first night locked up last night. He was not pleased.

He cried ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

Consequently, J and I were up all night long. It''s like having a damn baby!

What carlos would really like is some pancakes and bacon. Not gonna happen unfortunately. So he settled on almonds. We''ll see how long that lasts.

Date: 2/26/2010 9:00:59 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Muahahahaha..... if it makes you feel better, D.O.G. has spent the last two nights with a bad case of the zoomies, which require that he run at top speed across the first floor, up the stairs, across the second floor, jump on the guest bed, spin around a few times and repeat in reverse for hours on end.

He didn''t bust through the door? Kitteh ninja style?

Date: 2/26/2010 9:03:03 AM
Muahahahaha..... if it makes you feel better, D.O.G. has spent the last two nights with a bad case of the zoomies, which require that he run at top speed across the first floor, up the stairs, across the second floor, jump on the guest bed, spin around a few times and repeat in reverse for hours on end.
Hahaha. So cute. We used to call that "happy feet", but I like zoomies! Otto does that too, but he only lasts a few minutes before he''s tired.

Date: 2/26/2010 9:03:03 AM

LOL. That would at least be entertaining!

I bet Otto is much cuter than D.O.G. with the zoomies. Imagine a 65 lb ball of muscle and fluff coming at you at high speeds....not fun...

Date: 2/26/2010 9:03:34 AM
Author: elrohwen

He didn''t bust through the door? Kitteh ninja style?
He''s busted out 5 times now. I think J finally has it completely kitteh-proofed.

Oh Ferrister.
38.gif

Date: 2/26/2010 9:10:55 AM
Oh Ferrister.
38.gif
He''s lucky he''s so damn cute. Just sayin.

I keep threatening to put him on Craigslist but he is totally calling my bluff.
3.gif

So you really can''t put him in diapers?

Date: 2/26/2010 9:14:34 AM
So you really can''t put him in diapers?
I don''t want to embarrass him!

He''s already peeing all over you house - I don''t think he''s capable of embarrassment.

I tell Otto I''m going to make him into a coat if he doesn''t behave. It doesn''t seem to have any effect
3.gif

double post

Date: 2/26/2010 9:17:34 AM
He''s already peeing all over you house - I don''t think he''s capable of embarrassment.

I tell Otto I''m going to make him into a coat if he doesn''t behave. It doesn''t seem to have any effect
3.gif
23.gif
32.gif
39.gif

Ferris'' dignity is already lost Elle.

Date: 2/26/2010 9:18:15 AM

Date: 2/26/2010 9:17:34 AM

3.gif
23.gif
32.gif
39.gif

Ferris'' dignity is already lost Elle.
LOL! Poor Otto!

Ferris would hate it. He''d be miserable. I won''t do that to him. He was a wonderful cat for 14 years, and he will live out his senior years as happily as I can make him.

But you guys don''t understand how soft he is! You would want an Otto-coat too.

Date: 2/26/2010 9:20:25 AM
But you guys don''t understand how soft he is! You would want an Otto-coat too.
Ha! I can imagine!

Good morning wifey, SIL, and elle!
35.gif

elro, Otto is friggen adorable. I love the look he''s giving the camera!!! And so happy with the snow!!!

elle, my heart is breaking for your poor kitteh.
7.gif

wifey, I hope Carlos likes the almonds!
36.gif

Morning, VC!
35.gif

Hey, VC!
35.gif

Anyone else not want to get out of bed this morning???

My eyes are only half open at my desk. I was out like a light so hard last night that I didn''t hear/feel A get out of bed for awhile to go watch TV. I''m usually cognizant of every time he rolls over, lol.

Date: 2/26/2010 9:48:32 AM
Author: vc10um
Anyone else not want to get out of bed this morning???

My eyes are only half open at my desk. I was out like a light so hard last night that I didn''t hear/feel A get out of bed for awhile to go watch TV. I''m usually cognizant of every time he rolls over, lol.
Ohhh yeah. Got no sleep last night.
14.gif

Sorry that everyone''s so tired! I actually slept really well last night and woke up at 8am wide awake for the first time in a long time. It helped that DH came running into the bedroom and jumped on me at 8am yelling "It''s snowing! I''m not going into work! Wake up!" Lol

I''m kind of dragging now though ... gonna go make some tea to wake me up!

Date: 2/26/2010 9:51:42 AM
Sorry that everyone''s so tired! I actually slept really well last night and woke up at 8am wide awake for the first time in a long time. It helped that DH came running into the bedroom and jumped on me at 8am yelling ''It''s snowing! I''m not going into work! Wake up!'' Lol

Ew. I hate waking up early!

What kind of tea?

Date: 2/26/2010 9:51:42 AM
Sorry that everyone''s so tired! I actually slept really well last night and woke up at 8am wide awake for the first time in a long time. It helped that DH came running into the bedroom and jumped on me at 8am yelling ''It''s snowing! I''m not going into work! Wake up!'' Lol

He sounds like a kid on Christmas morning, lol!

Mmmmm....tea....

Date: 2/26/2010 9:57:20 AM
Ew. I hate waking up early!

What kind of tea?
It guess it's kind of like English Breakfast, though it's technically Welsh. My bestie bought it for me because the package is in Welsh and English and I love Welsh
9.gif
It was so tasty that I ordered 5 more boxes off of Amazon. It's so yummy!
18.gif

:::yawwwwwnnnnn::: morning
5.gif

bunnies are cute

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP