Author: Clairitek

Date: 2/25/2010 4:35:41 PM
Author: winelover23

Date: 2/25/2010 4:30:24 PM

Date: 2/25/2010 4:21:25 PM
Boys and their games!

CTek - Can I wear your ring until mine comes back? Super thanks.
Aww, yes you can! You just made my day by asking.
9.gif
41.gif
Yay! It''s so classy and timeless. I''ve been oogling it everytime you post! I should put my ring in my avie so I don''t miss it so much.
DH will grin when I tell him what you said. I sometimes don''t love my setting, but only because it wasn''t made the best it can be. I just remind myself time and time again that its a handmade piece of art and that makes it all better.

What happened to your ring? Getting it sized or having a custom band made?
Exactly, I really do love it!

Yep getting sized. WF is waaaaaaay slow! I''ve been w/o it since last Monday
39.gif
It''s going to be like Christmas when I get it back.

Date: 2/25/2010 4:46:52 PM

Date: 2/25/2010 4:43:45 PM

Boys and their games!

9.gif
41.gif
Yay! It''s so classy and timeless. I''ve been oogling it everytime you post! I should put my ring in my avie so I don''t miss it so much.
DH will grin when I tell him what you said. I sometimes don''t love my setting, but only because it wasn''t made the best it can be. I just remind myself time and time again that its a handmade piece of art and that makes it all better.

39.gif
Just view it as getting engaged all over again! It''ll be nice and polished up and bright as new! I got my ring sized back in November (right around the same time that alli_esq lost her ring in a cab
39.gif
) and it took them about 2 weeks!! Its not like I have anything complicated going on! Its just a plain band! It was so great to get it back, fitting a bit more snugly.

Date: 2/25/2010 4:44:07 PM
Author: sunnyd
Okay good, LP missed the part about her being in love with a stripperrrrrrrrrrrr (sing it Lil'' Wayne, or T-Payne, or whoever it was).

Love the new av Wino!
That "I''m in love with a stripper" song was the last dance at my 7th form (final year of highschool) ball. The DJ turned up drunk and stoned and refused to play the preplanned list of songs and forgot to collect his payment at the end of the night. It was pretty funny....except for the crapy music.

Date: 2/25/2010 4:51:53 PM
Author: 4ever

Okay good, LP missed the part about her being in love with a stripperrrrrrrrrrrr (sing it Lil'' Wayne, or T-Payne, or whoever it was).

Love the new av Wino!
That ''I''m in love with a stripper'' song was the last dance at my 7th form (final year of highschool) ball. The DJ turned up drunk and stoned and refused to play the preplanned list of songs and forgot to collect his payment at the end of the night. It was pretty funny....except for the crapy music.
...at least it was free???

Date: 2/25/2010 4:53:16 PM
Author: vc10um

Love the new av Wino!
That ''I''m in love with a stripper'' song was the last dance at my 7th form (final year of highschool) ball. The DJ turned up drunk and stoned and refused to play the preplanned list of songs and forgot to collect his payment at the end of the night. It was pretty funny....except for the crapy music.
Hehe, yep, they used the extra money for our graduation dinner so can''t complain, but that song will always make me think of the 7th form ball.
2.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 4:51:16 PM

Boys and their games!

9.gif
41.gif

39.gif
Just view it as getting engaged all over again! It''ll be nice and polished up and bright as new! I got my ring sized back in November (right around the same time that alli_esq lost her ring in a cab
39.gif
) and it took them about 2 weeks!! Its not like I have anything complicated going on! Its just a plain band! It was so great to get it back, fitting a bit more snugly.
I know I''ll be really glad that it fits well. I was really paranoid of losing it yet I woudn''t stop wearing it.

Date: 2/25/2010 4:59:13 PM

Date: 2/25/2010 4:51:16 PM

Boys and their games!

9.gif
41.gif

39.gif
39.gif
I know I''ll be really glad that it fits well. I was really paranoid of losing it yet I woudn''t stop wearing it.
I need to get mine sized up a little bit, but I don''t want to give it back
39.gif
Maybe I can just do finger cardio
9.gif

Love the new av Wino!

I''m in love with a stripper? Hot!

Funny story about strippers. The other night I was trying to get all sexy like with FI and he was getting all pissy about me stripping for him. His rationale was that since he didn''t like strippers, why would he like me sexy stripping?

I was like "SERIOUSLY???" Apparently he still sees it as objectification??? Weirdo. I told him I''d just strip for myself and he didn''t have to watch if he didn''t want to.

Date: 2/25/2010 5:02:36 PM
Author: ladypirate

Love the new av Wino!

Funny story about strippers. The other night I was trying to get all sexy like with FI and he was getting all pissy about me stripping for him. His rationale was that since he didn''t like strippers, why would he like me sexy stripping?

I was like ''SERIOUSLY???'' Apparently he still sees it as objectification??? Weirdo. I told him I''d just strip for myself and he didn''t have to watch if he didn''t want to.

LMAO What a weirdo!

I have to go wait for the curtain guy to come and measure for blinds, then eat, then plan picnic menu, then go shopping for ingredients, then start cooking and baking......then try and find the picnic plankets and baskets.....you get my drift. So hope you all have a good weekend and I "see" you next week.
35.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 5:03:59 PM
Author: elrohwen

Date: 2/25/2010 5:02:36 PM

Love the new av Wino!

I was like ''SERIOUSLY???'' Apparently he still sees it as objectification??? Weirdo. I told him I''d just strip for myself and he didn''t have to watch if he didn''t want to.

LMAO What a weirdo!

Agreed on the weirdo front. It''s one thing for men to PAY for someone to strip for them. It''s a whole different story when we do a little private show just for them cuz we wanna!
31.gif
11.gif
31.gif

HDG - Just drink a lot of water.

LP - Get him drunk.

Date: 2/25/2010 5:04:32 PM
I have to go wait for the curtain guy to come and measure for blinds, then eat, then plan picnic menu, then go shopping for ingredients, then start cooking and baking......then try and find the picnic plankets and baskets.....you get my drift. So hope you all have a good weekend and I ''see'' you next week.
35.gif
Bye future girl! Enjoy your weekend!!!

Bye, Kiwi!
9.gif

Bye 4ever! Have a great weekend!
35.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 5:05:34 PM

LP - Get him drunk.

LOL--it''s hard! He is HUGE.

Seriously. If you come down to P-Town you have to meet him. He towers over everyone.

Bye 4ever!

(I''m keeping up
9.gif
...just too busy to post
14.gif
)

Date: 2/25/2010 5:12:12 PM

LP - Get him drunk.

Seriously. If you come down to P-Town you have to meet him. He towers over everyone.
Ya and since I''m barely 5'' 1" that''d be heeeelarious!

LP - Get him drunk.

That''s what she said!
11.gif

I can''t do anything at work at the moment. They tried changing my name back to my maiden because my new one was screwing things up, but now it''s still screwed up and I can''t open anything.
14.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 5:16:38 PM

LP - Get him drunk.

That''s what she said!
11.gif
Never gets old.

Date: 2/25/2010 5:17:23 PM
I can''t do anything at work at the moment. They tried changing my name back to my maiden because my new one was screwing things up, but now it''s still screwed up and I can''t open anything.
14.gif
So gay! Hang here w/ us!

Totally am!

Date: 2/25/2010 5:13:55 PM
Author: Bia
Bye 4ever!

(I''m keeping up
9.gif
...just too busy to post
14.gif
)
Same here
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

ummmm where is my esposa?

35.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 5:22:57 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Date: 2/25/2010 5:13:55 PM

Bye 4ever!

(I''m keeping up
9.gif
...just too busy to post
14.gif
)
Same here
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
whoever invented work should be shot!

Date: 2/25/2010 5:26:26 PM

Date: 2/25/2010 5:24:53 PM
Author: elledizzy5
35.gif
whatcha doin''?

5.gif
Wasting time until I get to leave this shiz hole!
3.gif

Looking up B&Bs so J and I can take a mini vaca!

I LOVE WORK!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP