Date: 2/26/2010 12:15:08 PM
Author: princesss

Date: 2/26/2010 12:13:26 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 2/26/2010 12:12:04 PM

Date: 2/26/2010 12:09:32 PM
Author: sunnyd
I need to watch that episode!! I''m so behind on the Office.
39.gif

Wino I cry everytime I watch the proposal episode with Monica and Chandler.
I love that episode.

Maybe I''m just a sucker for all things engagement/wedding/baby.
31.gif

Something on the horizon, P??
9.gif
LOL, nope! But my BFF''s BF (enough b''s and f''s there?) started the ring fund! I keep my phone on at all times so that when the call comes, I''m ready!
When''s your call!??!

Thats fun though. I love when people get engaged.
1.gif
Particularly friends!
Eh, a couple more years. M has a preliminary test for a TSA job. Not great, but better than waiting tables. Absolutely nothing will happen while he''s as depressed about his job situation as he is. Once he gets a job he''s happy with, I''d be surprised if it was longer than a year and a half/two years after that.
7.gif

I''m sorry he is having such an issue finding something. I can relate.

I''m just a little antsy to start seeing posts from you about engagement and wedding stuff.
9.gif
You and my mom both!

VC, thanks. I think since I''m not antsy about it, it''s easy to think I''m a patient person. But trust me, once I really want this....oh boy. Patience is not a virtue I have in excess. Or even in moderation. I have virtually none, actually.

Date: 2/26/2010 12:26:16 PM
Author: elrohwen
Date: 2/26/2010 12:21:23 PM

Author: ladypirate

Going back to the office, I totally love Erin. I don''t even know why, but she totally cracks me up. I loved the Christmas episode with Andy being her secret santa.

Yes, I think she''s fantastic! Her comedy is subtle, but the more you watch her, the funnier she gets. She''s amazing in the Male Prima Donna video. Of course, so is Kelly.

My favorite line from the office ever comes from Kelly:

Meredith: I thought you weren''t supposed to wear white to a wedding.
Kelly: I know but there was an emergency... [cut to interview] ...I look really good in white.

Date: 2/26/2010 12:29:46 PM

Date: 2/26/2010 12:26:16 PM

Date: 2/26/2010 12:21:23 PM

Going back to the office, I totally love Erin. I don''t even know why, but she totally cracks me up. I loved the Christmas episode with Andy being her secret santa.

Yes, I think she''s fantastic! Her comedy is subtle, but the more you watch her, the funnier she gets. She''s amazing in the Male Prima Donna video. Of course, so is Kelly.

My favorite line from the office ever comes from Kelly:

Meredith: I thought you weren''t supposed to wear white to a wedding.
Kelly: I know but there was an emergency... [cut to interview] ...I look really good in white.
My favorite is Kelly too: This day is bananas - B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!

I like Erin a lot. She''s cute and just the right kind of funny for that group. I loved her when Jim was manager for half a day - "But, Michael likes to have cookies right now. Do you want me to spin you around in your chair? No? Really?"

Date: 2/26/2010 12:30:56 PM
I like Erin a lot. She''s cute and just the right kind of funny for that group. I loved her when Jim was manager for half a day - ''But, Michael likes to have cookies right now. Do you want me to spin you around in your chair? No? Really?''

OMG I know. And her reaction when she found out that Andy didn''t really like Kelly. It was adorable.

OMG Speaking of the office again!!! HULU now has the british version!!!!!

LOVE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ETA: The Charity episode is AMAZING.

Are you guys sure that''s a Nutrigrain commercial and not an ad for speed or something??

Date: 2/26/2010 12:32:30 PM

I like Erin a lot. She''s cute and just the right kind of funny for that group. I loved her when Jim was manager for half a day - ''But, Michael likes to have cookies right now. Do you want me to spin you around in your chair? No? Really?''

OMG I know. And her reaction when she found out that Andy didn''t really like Kelly. It was adorable.
For those of you that can youtube look up bj girl but actually spell out bj. That''s the first time I ever saw her and when she came on the office I was like OMG BJ girl! It''s hilarious.

Yup! So cute. It reminded me of Pam''s interview after Jim came back from NY and asked her out.

Date: 2/26/2010 12:33:36 PM

LOVE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s available instantly through Netflix too!

Date: 2/26/2010 12:22:50 PM
Author: Bia
Date: 2/26/2010 12:16:27 PM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

Date: 2/26/2010 12:00:38 PM

Date: 2/26/2010 11:58:46 AM

Date: 2/26/2010 11:56:21 AM

Ummm...elro...

Were your wedding pics taken in Cold Spring?

Yes they were!
36.gif
Our venue was about 5 miles up the road and I really wanted to do the pre-ceremony pics in Cold Spring. It was really sunny though, so we were kind of limited to a lot of under shadey tree pictures.

FI and I love Cold Spring! That''s our place when we want a scenic day trip. It''s so hippy and laid back...plus the french restaurant there is very yummy.

Where is this place of which you speak?

Hudson valley. Cold Spring is a town right on the Hudson River. Has an old train station and cozy little bistros. Plus its dog-friendly so we can bring soph everywhere. Also, if you''re into hiking, there are tons of trails (bear mountain I think?)

Are the hotels in the area dog friendly?

Date: 2/26/2010 12:34:30 PM
Author: winelover23

For those of you that can youtube look up bj girl but actually spell out bj. That''s the first time I ever saw her and when she came on the office I was like OMG BJ girl! It''s hilarious.
OMG! I knew she looked familiar!!!!!!!!!!!

"So that''s how you want it, huh? Nice and dry? *rubs towel on tongue* Yeah, really dry...."

LMAO Bj girl was fantastic!!

Date: 2/26/2010 12:33:36 PM

LOVE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

yay!!!!!

i love the british verison (sorry.. more than the us version!)
it got me through 2 12 hour flights!
garreth is my love to be. (joking)

Date: 2/26/2010 12:36:32 PM

Date: 2/26/2010 12:34:30 PM

OMG! I knew she looked familiar!!!!!!!!!!!

''So that''s how you want it, huh? Nice and dry? *rubs towel on tongue* Yeah, really dry....''
Yup! Heeeefrickinglarious!

Elro - I LOVE NETFLIX!

Date: 2/26/2010 12:40:46 PM

Elro - I LOVE NETFLIX!
Netflix is on my last nerve though - they keep removing things from my instant queue. I get all excited to watch and then find out the movie isn''t offered instantly anymore.

Date: 2/26/2010 12:42:39 PM

Date: 2/26/2010 12:40:46 PM

Elro - I LOVE NETFLIX!
Netflix is on my last nerve though - they keep removing things from my instant queue. I get all excited to watch and then find out the movie isn''t offered instantly anymore.
Not OK! I''m addicted to the instant watch stuff. I''ve watched some pretty bad movies though.

I love how in the British version they are always teasing him about being in the military. Cracks me up.

I cannot participate in this conversation because I do not watch The Office.

I feel left out.

HH: The main hotel (Hudson House Inn) is not but there are others in the vicinity that are. Or you could always leave DOG with me
9.gif

I just heard an attorney answer the phone for her secretary while she was out to lunch.

Hell just froze over.

Date: 2/26/2010 12:35:19 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Date: 2/26/2010 12:22:50 PM

Hudson valley. Cold Spring is a town right on the Hudson River. Has an old train station and cozy little bistros. Plus its dog-friendly so we can bring soph everywhere. Also, if you''re into hiking, there are tons of trails (bear mountain I think?)

Are the hotels in the area dog friendly?
You guys planning a babymoon?

Date: 2/26/2010 12:47:43 PM
I just heard an attorney answer the phone for her secretary while she was out to lunch.

Hell just froze over.
6.gif

Date: 2/26/2010 12:46:39 PM

I feel left out.

HH: The main hotel (Hudson House Inn) is not but there are others in the vicinity that are. Or you could always leave DOG with me
9.gif
No, he can stay with me! My house is on her way to Cold Spring.

I feel left out.

9.gif
i don''t see how HH couldn''t stay in that inn! it''s perfect!

Hell just froze over.
HAHAHAHAHA.

But that means we can''t tan anymore while we''re down there!!!
39.gif

Date: 2/26/2010 12:48:54 PM

Hell just froze over.
6.gif
must drink 4 more beers so i can get my t-shirt. then i can die happy (don't tell M
25.gif
)

Date: 2/26/2010 12:48:54 PM

Hell just froze over.
6.gif
OH noooooos!!!

I feel left out.

9.gif

Oh he''d love a visit with his auntie Bia!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP