The LIW Small Talk Thread

I love this one.

OTTO_DEC_09_ADJ (40).jpg

Date: 3/1/2010 12:25:12 PM
Author: elrohwen
I love this one.
Fluffeh bunneh!!!!!

*snuggle*

Oh my GAWD, I luff his little bunneh NOSE!!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
18.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 12:26:19 PM
Author: elledizzy5

I love this one.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
OMG...THE CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!

Elro...are bunnies hard to keep? I think I want one now
30.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 12:28:31 PM
Author: Bia

I love this one.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

30.gif
It kind of depends on the bunny, but Otto is extremely easy. I think of him like a cat that can be locked in a cage at night to keep him out of trouble
3.gif
He doesn''t chew, is perfectly litter trained, etc. Fresh veggies aren''t that cheap, but I probably still spend less than I would on a dog. Vet care can be expensive, because they''re considered exotics.

But otherwise they''re fantastic! He''s not smelly either - the only thing I can smell is the hay I feed him. He''s such an awesome pet. He does tricks too!

Date: 3/1/2010 12:31:36 PM

I love this one.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

30.gif
It kind of depends on the bunny, but Otto is extremely easy. I think of him like a cat that can be locked in a cage at night to keep him out of trouble
3.gif
He doesn''t chew, is perfectly litter trained, etc. Fresh veggies aren''t that cheap, but I probably still spend less than I would on a dog. Vet care can be expensive, because they''re considered exotics.

But otherwise they''re fantastic! He''s not smelly either - the only thing I can smell is the hay I feed him. He''s such an awesome pet. He does tricks too!
You know the rule Elro! PICS OR IT DIDN''T HAPPEN!

Oh and tell Otto it isn''t fair to all the other bunneh''s that he be so gosh darn cute!

And he''s not loud, right? My cat would flip the eff out if I locked him up at night. Believe me, I''ve tried.

Date: 3/1/2010 12:34:13 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
And he''s not loud, right? My cat would flip the eff out if I locked him up at night. Believe me, I''ve tried.
Ditto.

I would love a bunny, and Otto is not helping matters!

Date: 3/1/2010 12:34:04 PM
Author: winelover23

Date: 3/1/2010 12:31:36 PM

I love this one.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

30.gif
3.gif

You know the rule Elro! PICS OR IT DIDN''T HAPPEN!

Oh and tell Otto it isn''t fair to all the other bunneh''s that he be so gosh darn cute!
Haha, I keep meaning to make DH record us while I''m having him do tricks. He can stand on his hind legs, spin in a circle, run and touch a target wherever I throw it, and push a ball. I''m actually running out of stuff to teach because he learns new things so fast.

I''ve gotta find a picture of him on his hind legs ... it''s so adorable.

Date: 3/1/2010 12:35:41 PM
I''ve gotta find a picture of him on his hind legs ... it''s so adorable.
Yes, find it, find it!!!
36.gif

He''s so cute I can''t stand it!

Nope, not loud. We had him in our room when we visited MIL and he was a little noisy at 5:30am, but that''s just because he wakes up that early and was moving around, chewing on cardboard, etc. His cage area is huuuge too, so he likes hanging out there. During the day I open it up, but he''ll stay in there anyway until the evening when he joins us in the living room.

Date: 3/1/2010 12:35:00 PM

Ditto.

I wonder how pooch would take to a bunny???

But then i don''t have room for a big cage either.

Does he come when you call him and stuff?

Oh, and for you cat people, most cats get along really well with bunnies! They play together, often with the bunny chasing the cat around. Hehe.

Date: 3/1/2010 12:38:33 PM

Yeah, cages do have to be bigger than most people think. 2''x4'' is probably the smallest, but a 4''x4'' doggy exercise pen is the best. Otto''s area is actually 4''x8''
20.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 12:35:00 PM

Ditto.

I''m imagining the conversation with BF now. "

"Yes, honey, I know I said no more animals. I know, I know, I''ve been telling you we don''t have room for another one, and that two cats and soon-to-be two dogs are more than enough...but LOOK AT HIM. Just look. He''s all fluffy and he makes me happy! Look at that wittle face, and those EARSES! *degenerates quickly into ridiculous baby babble*"

Date: 3/1/2010 12:38:38 PM
Does he come when you call him and stuff?
Uhh ... sort of? Haha. About like a cat. He'll definitely come running if I have food. Without food, he's hit or miss.

Date: 3/1/2010 12:41:13 PM

Yeah, cages do have to be bigger than most people think. 2''x4'' is probably the smallest, but a 4''x4'' doggy exercise pen is the best. Otto''s area is actually 4''x8''
20.gif
yea, no way. our bathroom is something like 2x4 as is.

why do bunnies have to have cages anyway?!!! cute bunny can share my pillow
30.gif

Can people be allergic to bunnies?

Date: 3/1/2010 11:05:05 AM

Date: 3/1/2010 11:02:40 AM

Date: 3/1/2010 11:00:51 AM

Author: KatyWI

Date: 3/1/2010 10:56:47 AM

I think some chick at J''s office has a thing for him.

Well of course, he''s sexay! You''ll be dealing with that shizz for YEARS.
20.gif

Why do you think this?

Well I''ve thought it for a bit because when he started there, she was the one always teasing him in a playful way, so clearly flirting.

Then they had a work party, and she asked J to drive her home because she ''lives so close''

Now she''s having him watch her cats this weekend.

And she''s always leaving comments on his FB with little smiley faces. I just get the feeling, ya know?

38.gif

Do you need me to kick the beyotch?
Count me in. HH and I can carpool out there.

Hi everyone! I haven''t been around here in a while - this thread moves so fast I can''t keep up with it! But just wanted to say hi.

My friend has a bunny - he lives in her den and has the whole room to himself. He flat out refuses to go anywhere other than that one room. Never gets put into a cage or anything because there''s really no point - even if you try to make him leave the den, he just won''t go through the door! He''s adorable.

Date: 3/1/2010 12:44:41 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 12:41:13 PM

20.gif
yea, no way. our bathroom is something like 2x4 as is.

why do bunnies have to have cages anyway?!!! cute bunny can share my pillow
30.gif
Hehe. Some people do have free range bunnies! Or at least let them free range in one room, like a bedroom (of even a big closet). Plenty of bunnies love beds and couches too. Otto''s not a jumper, so he never comes up on the couch with us
39.gif
I''m holding out hope that he''ll jump up someday.

HH, yeah, people can be allergic. Some say if you''re allergic to cats you''ll be allergic to buns, but I don''t think that''s true. I''m very allergic to cats and not at all to Otto. More people are allergic to the hay, but you can always wear gloves to handle it, keep the bulk of it in the basement, etc. They do shed a lot, and clean themselves like cats, so they''re pretty similar to cats in that way.

he''s a bunny. how can he not hop/jump?

Hey, Lilac!
35.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 12:48:59 PM
he''s a bunny. how can he not hop/jump?
Maybe you can teach him!

Does he lay Cadbury Eggs?

Date: 3/1/2010 12:46:24 PM
Author: Clairitek

20.gif

Why do you think this?

Well I''ve thought it for a bit because when he started there, she was the one always teasing him in a playful way, so clearly flirting.

Then they had a work party, and she asked J to drive her home because she ''lives so close''

And she''s always leaving comments on his FB with little smiley faces. I just get the feeling, ya know?

38.gif

I''m in, but we''ve got to make a pit stop to have a talk with the 18 year old girl BF works with that has a crush on him. I forgot about her when we were talking about this earlier.

I''d be annoyed but a) she''s 18, b) even if he was single he wouldn''t be interested and c) really, little girl? REALLY?

Date: 3/1/2010 12:49:05 PM
Hey, Lilac!
35.gif

Hey, elle!
36.gif
How''s it going?

Hi Lilac!

That''s such a cute bunny story. They''re so silly and particular sometimes. Otto hates hardwood floors, so he just stays in his cage area or in the living room on the rug. It keeps him out of trouble I guess - if we had all carpet he''d be running around the entire house.

Date: 3/1/2010 12:50:51 PM
Author: princesss

Date: 3/1/2010 12:46:24 PM
Author: Clairitek

20.gif

Why do you think this?

38.gif

I''m in, but we''ve got to make a pit stop to have a talk with the 18 year old girl BF works with that has a crush on him. I forgot about her when we were talking about this earlier.

I''d be annoyed but a) she''s 18, b) even if he was single he wouldn''t be interested and c) really, little girl? REALLY?
Hahaha! Deal! And at 18, they don''t know better, anyway!

On a side note, Whole Foods is hiring a "meat associate"

I think I''d be an excellent fit for that position.
27.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP