shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/2/2010 11:11:15 AM
Author: Clairitek
And Sunny I''m sorry about the job. I definitely think you should be a DOC for LP''s wedding and put that on your resume! Got any other friends getting married?
ME!

Date: 3/2/2010 11:14:31 AM
Author: vc10um

And Sunny I''m sorry about the job. I definitely think you should be a DOC for LP''s wedding and put that on your resume! Got any other friends getting married?
Wino!
Yes, I''m so on board with this advice! Having a couple of DOC things on your resume would be awesome. And it''s definitely something that friends would love for you to do.

I''m sorry you didn''t get the job, Sunny!

Date: 3/2/2010 11:16:58 AM
Author: winelover23

ME!
I''ll be the DOC for both of my wives!! Why does that sound so strange?!
3.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:16:51 AM
Author: elrohwen

Date: 3/2/2010 11:12:39 AM
Author: KatyWI
Sorry Sunny
7.gif

But at least we''re all in it together! Well, you, me, and the Laur-asauruses
Heehee!
hooray! for saurus''
9.gif

this morning i am a grumpasaurusrex.
coffee is NOT helping. meh!

Date: 3/2/2010 8:57:46 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Sweet Lord I just got the best news I could get. We''re actually getting a refund this year and it''s pretty substantial!

Baby spoiling money!!

Date: 3/2/2010 10:55:00 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 3/2/2010 10:54:01 AM
Author: ladypirate

Date: 3/2/2010 10:52:36 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 10:48:01 AM

Author: sunnyd

Date: 3/2/2010 10:41:09 AM

Author: Bia

Date: 3/2/2010 10:39:13 AM

Sweet Lord I just got the best news I could get. We''re actually getting a refund this year and it''s pretty substantial!

Woohoo!! We found out what we''re getting back, and it''s making me see dollar signs in front of my eyes.
31.gif
22.gif
31.gif
22.gif

Wass happ''nin? We got our wedding proofs last night and our photog sent us the first draft of our album!
36.gif
So other than general suckiness and officially getting rejected by dream job, yesterday was pretty good!
which job was that sunny? did they send you ''the letter''? (well, rejection email)

It was the wedding planning one. She emailed me that they went with someone else. Meh, I applied to another place to do the same thing, so fingers crossed!

At least they had the decency to email you. I keep sending my resume into some stupid abyss of no return emails.
20.gif

Me too, Elle--I think out of the last 10 resumes I''ve sent, I''ve gotten one form response to let me know they received it and 0 personal email responses.

Booooooooooooooo.
Its awful. I feel like I wasnt even good enough to be considered.
39.gif
I get calls from recruiters now when I don''t even want to work in HR anymore. What the eff is up with that?!

Kill me.

Morning ladies!

Yay for refunds! I got to get on the ball and see if I''ll be getting anything!

Boo for job rejections! Sunny, you can be my DOC in PR next year
31.gif
31.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:19:23 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 11:16:58 AM

ME!
I''ll be the DOC for both of my wives!! Why does that sound so strange?!
3.gif
I don''t think it sounds strange at all!

Date: 3/2/2010 11:22:52 AM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Morning ladies!

31.gif
31.gif
All expenses paid, right?
3.gif

Morning ladies!

31.gif
31.gif
HIS, did I tell you, I''m going back to PR in Feb!!!
FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 3/2/2010 11:22:17 AM
Author: princesss
Kill me.
I don''t like the sound of that....

Okay, that''s it. I''m 100% positive it''s snowly just to p*ss me off.

Date: 3/2/2010 10:35:35 AM
OH. MY. GOD.

So K was walking to the bathroom this morning and makes a really weird freaked out noise. I asked what was up and he just says ''this is not a toy!'' I was like, ''WTF are you talking about?''

Apparently we have mice--the cats left a present at our bedroom door this morning/last night. K thought it was one of their cat toys. I''m just glad they didn''t bring it up on the bed!

Good kitties.
1.gif
What good kitties!

Hopefully you only had mouse and there won''t be any more.
1.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:27:33 AM

Kill me.
Ditto, there will be no killing in ST today.

Date: 3/2/2010 11:22:09 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 10:55:00 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 10:54:01 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 10:52:36 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 10:48:01 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 10:41:09 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 10:39:13 AM

Woohoo!! We found out what we''re getting back, and it''s making me see dollar signs in front of my eyes.
31.gif
22.gif
31.gif
22.gif

Wass happ''nin? We got our wedding proofs last night and our photog sent us the first draft of our album!
36.gif
So other than general suckiness and officially getting rejected by dream job, yesterday was pretty good!
which job was that sunny? did they send you ''the letter''? (well, rejection email)

It was the wedding planning one. She emailed me that they went with someone else. Meh, I applied to another place to do the same thing, so fingers crossed!

At least they had the decency to email you. I keep sending my resume into some stupid abyss of no return emails.
20.gif

Me too, Elle--I think out of the last 10 resumes I''ve sent, I''ve gotten one form response to let me know they received it and 0 personal email responses.

Booooooooooooooo.
Its awful. I feel like I wasnt even good enough to be considered.
39.gif
I get calls from recruiters now when I don''t even want to work in HR anymore. What the eff is up with that?!
Must be nice to at least GET calls.
39.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:27:32 AM

Morning ladies!

31.gif
31.gif

FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You''re such a bit*ch. I''m going to have a kid attached to me in Feb.

Morning ladies!

31.gif
31.gif
Wait in Feb next year?!?!?! When?! You MUST crash my wedding
36.gif
Two weeks?!?!? I''m so freaking jealous! I think I''ll have to be there the whole week before the wedding at least...

Date: 3/2/2010 11:28:12 AM
Date: 3/2/2010 11:27:33 AM

Kill me.
Ditto, there will be no killing in ST today.

We do not kill people.

Date: 3/2/2010 11:32:54 AM

Morning ladies!

31.gif
31.gif

You''re such a bit*ch. I''m going to have a kid attached to me in Feb.
I love you too
3.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:33:01 AM

Morning ladies!

31.gif
31.gif
36.gif
Two weeks?!?!? I''m so freaking jealous! I think I''ll have to be there the whole week before the wedding at least...
derrr...why did you think I mentioned it! I just hope I am there around the same time (11th right?). This time we''re staying in Luquillo which is much closer to SanJuan.

Bia I''m sorry I called you a bad name. I wanna go to PR!!!!!!!

Date: 3/2/2010 11:37:30 AM
Don''t be sorry, you''re hormonal.
9.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:27:42 AM
Snowly?
33.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:38:18 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 11:37:30 AM
Don''t be sorry, you''re hormonal.
9.gif
*giggle*

Bia, I''m so jealous!

Date: 3/2/2010 11:35:08 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 11:33:01 AM

Morning ladies!

31.gif
31.gif
36.gif
derrr...why did you think I mentioned it! I just hope I am there around the same time (11th right?). This time we''re staying in Luquillo which is much closer to SanJuan.
LOL, I know, I know, I just got excited! You MUST be there when I''m there darn it, it''s the 12th!

Date: 3/2/2010 11:38:38 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 11:27:42 AM
Snowly?
33.gif
Snowing slowly?

Date: 3/2/2010 11:06:15 AM
Morning laydayz!

Sunny - Sorry about the dream job wifey, something will come up!

Anyone got any snacks? I''m fungry.
Morning WL.

I''ve got a version of my healthy cookies. (1/2 cup sugar for 3-4 dozen)

oatmeal, toasted pecan, golden raisins, and dried cranberries.

Fresh baked this morning.....

Date: 3/2/2010 11:41:41 AM
Author: TooPatient

Date: 3/2/2010 11:06:15 AM
Morning laydayz!

Sunny - Sorry about the dream job wifey, something will come up!

Anyone got any snacks? I''m fungry.
Morning WL.

I''ve got a version of my healthy cookies. (1/2 cup sugar for 3-4 dozen)

oatmeal, toasted pecan, golden raisins, and dried cranberries.

Fresh baked this morning.....
Yum TP! Those would go great w/ coffee! Hmmmmm....starbucks run?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP