Date: 3/4/2010 12:40:33 PM
Author: vc10um

Date: 3/4/2010 12:28:40 PM
Author: elrohwen

Date: 3/4/2010 12:24:47 PM
Author: winelover23

Date: 3/4/2010 12:19:54 PM
When I skritch his bum, he starts licking for some reason. In that picture he was licking the floor, but he''ll turn around and lick my hand, or lick my nose sometimes. I loves the bunny kisses.
WANT!
He''s kind of a b*tch about kisses though. He''ll kiss DH at any time, for no reason at all. I have to coerce him with food, or scratch his bum (even then, he''ll lick anything else in the vicinity before he''ll lick my nose). Maybe I don''t taste good?
33.gif
Also WANT!

Animals tend to be finicky in general...but I feel like they always snub the ones who take care of them the most. Odd, no?
So true! I give him so much more attention, but then he''s kissing DH like it''s his job
20.gif

At least he likes snuggling me more - DH will try to grab him and pull him closer and bunny no likey. I''m gentler.

Date: 3/4/2010 12:37:58 PM
Sunny, where are your bunneh pictures!!

You bred rexes, right? There''s a mini rex at the shelter named Megan and I thought of you
9.gif
The shelter owner thinks she''d be perfect for us and Otto, so I''m trying to convince DH to get her. She''s a red-eyed white though, and DH is a bunny racist
20.gif
Says he doesn''t like white bunnies.
Our computer picked up a trojan tuesday, so it was outta commission until late last night when DH the wizard fixed it.
36.gif
I''ll try and find some tonight!

How funny! Yep, we had lots of mini rexes, some dutch, and some french lops. Never a white one though, the eyes would freak me out! Demon bunnehs!!
32.gif

There was a news story on the radio this morning. I thought the guy was joking but.... well... he wasn''t.

Police got called yesterday around 1:00 in the afternoon because there was a nude woman tied to a tree in Point Defiance Park. So the police showed up (traffic police, detectives, and others) and found that there was "an encounter" taking place. There was a guy nearby and it was consentual.

The radio host had the police chief (he was at least someone with the police allowed to speak to the media) to talk about something else that had gone on recently and then shifted the conversation to this story:

Radio guy: So, about the nude woman tied to the tree...

police guy: Yeah.

Radio: There was a call about a nude woman and the police responded.

police: Two traffic police showed up first. And then some detectives and others.

Radio: She was tied to the tree? It says here that there was "an encounter" taking place.

police: That is correct.

Radio: Was it... um... a romantic encounter?

police: Yes.

Radio: So the guy was in the area too?

Police: Yes. He was close by.

Radio: So was he dressed as a bear or maybe a big bad wolf?

police: uuhh.. um... What?

Date: 3/4/2010 12:40:33 PM

Date: 3/4/2010 12:28:40 PM

Date: 3/4/2010 12:24:47 PM
Author: winelover23

Date: 3/4/2010 12:19:54 PM
When I skritch his bum, he starts licking for some reason. In that picture he was licking the floor, but he''ll turn around and lick my hand, or lick my nose sometimes. I loves the bunny kisses.
WANT!
He''s kind of a b*tch about kisses though. He''ll kiss DH at any time, for no reason at all. I have to coerce him with food, or scratch his bum (even then, he''ll lick anything else in the vicinity before he''ll lick my nose). Maybe I don''t taste good?
33.gif
Also WANT!

Animals tend to be finicky in general...but I feel like they always snub the ones who take care of them the most. Odd, no?
Totally! Our cats always snuggle on DH''s lap but I have to chase them around the house for loves. Jerks!

TP: Weird.

soup, peanuts and an orange for lunch...I want a personal chef!!!
11.gif

Date: 3/4/2010 12:53:05 PM
Author: TooPatient
There was a news story on the radio this morning. I thought the guy was joking but.... well... he wasn''t.

Police got called yesterday around 1:00 in the afternoon because there was a nude woman tied to a tree in Point Defiance Park. So the police showed up (traffic police, detectives, and others) and found that there was ''an encounter'' taking place. There was a guy nearby and it was consentual.

The radio host had the police chief (he was at least someone with the police allowed to speak to the media) to talk about something else that had gone on recently and then shifted the conversation to this story:

police: Two traffic police showed up first. And then some detectives and others.

Radio: She was tied to the tree? It says here that there was ''an encounter'' taking place.

I don''t know what to say to that. Awkward.

Date: 3/4/2010 1:12:55 PM
Author: Bia
TP: Weird.

soup, peanuts and an orange for lunch...I want a personal chef!!!
11.gif
Personal chef would be nice some days.

What kind of soup?

Date: 3/4/2010 1:15:42 PM
Author: ladypirate

Police got called yesterday around 1:00 in the afternoon because there was a nude woman tied to a tree in Point Defiance Park. So the police showed up (traffic police, detectives, and others) and found that there was ''an encounter'' taking place. There was a guy nearby and it was consentual.

Radio: She was tied to the tree? It says here that there was ''an encounter'' taking place.

I don''t know what to say to that. Awkward.

Upon second perusal, the fact that it was in DEFIANCE park strikes me as funny.

Whatever--I do what I want.

That''s a bold move.

I''m confused.

Date: 3/4/2010 1:41:37 PM
Author: elledizzy5
I''m confused.
About what?

Date: 3/4/2010 1:43:31 PM

I''m confused.
About what?
Not sure. That''s how confused I am.

Date: 3/4/2010 1:44:11 PM

I''m confused.
About what?
That is confused.

Need coffee? Nap?

Date: 3/4/2010 1:45:52 PM

I''m confused.
About what?
That is confused.

Need coffee? Nap?
Coffee sounds good. Think I''ll go to Starbucks!!!
36.gif

I''m confused about the relevance of that phone conversation to this one.

Sorry, I''m pissy today.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA, awesome.

Also, I want teh bunneh kisses! Bun bun, come heeeeeeeeeere!

Date: 3/4/2010 1:48:54 PM

Date: 3/4/2010 1:45:52 PM

I''m confused.
About what?
That is confused.

Need coffee? Nap?
Coffee sounds good. Think I''ll go to Starbucks!!!
36.gif
Bring me one too please.

I fell asleep in the car as we were coming home yesterday. Right in the middle of a conversation.
20.gif

Good afternoon. I lurked this morning. Spent my whole morning dealing with ridiculous Verizon people. I was thisclose to canceling my two month old FiOS! But we have TV and internet again, so thats good.
Still no offer... I was told it should be coming tomorrow. I don''t think I can handle another weekend not knowing where this might go. All the hypohethsizing gets annoying after a while.

Elro- The latest Otto pics are sooooo cute! Makes me want to get a bunny as well! I think Charlie would love a playmate. Emma isn''t really into the playing.

Elle- Did you make it to H&M yet?

Otto is my desktop wallpaper now. Bunneh luff!

Date: 3/4/2010 1:51:01 PM
Author: Clairitek
Good afternoon. I lurked this morning. Spent my whole morning dealing with ridiculous Verizon people. I was thisclose to canceling my two month old FiOS! But we have TV and internet again, so thats good.

Still no offer... I was told it should be coming tomorrow. I don''t think I can handle another weekend not knowing where this might go. All the hypohethsizing gets annoying after a while.

Elro- The latest Otto pics are sooooo cute! Makes me want to get a bunny as well! I think Charlie would love a playmate. Emma isn''t really into the playing.

WASH THEM FIRST!
19.gif

Hi Clairitek!

"bunneh luffin had me a blaast, bunneh luffin happened so faaast"

Date: 3/4/2010 2:00:45 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
''bunneh luffin had me a blaast, bunneh luffin happened so faaast''
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 3/4/2010 2:03:18 PM
Author: princesss

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 3/4/2010 1:51:01 PM
Author: Clairitek

I went to VS and got a lacy bra/cheeky hip-hugger undies.

I think trying to get over-the-top lingerie was too much for me. I feel much more comfy and sexy in basics. But I got lace, which I dont normally do. Hopefully the pics are OK!

Date: 3/4/2010 2:04:56 PM
I went to VS and got a lacy bra/cheeky hip-hugger undies.

I think trying to get over-the-top lingerie was too much for me. I feel much more comfy and sexy in basics. But I got lace, which I dont normally do. Hopefully the pics are OK!

I agree wit u

I don''t think garters and stockings are going to work for me...I just never go there. I''m going to feel weird, I know it.

Yea garters and thigh highs don't work unless you've got perfectly toned legs. If you don't your thighs will look like sausages.

ETA: I know this from experience.

Date: 3/4/2010 2:10:44 PM
Yea garters and thigh highs don''t work unless you''ve got perfectly toned legs. If you don''t your thighs will look like sausages.
don''t i know it!
39.gif

sausages aren''t even kosherrrrrr

Yea garters and thigh highs don''t work unless you''ve got perfectly toned legs. If you don''t your thighs will look like sausages.
Noted....

Date: 3/4/2010 2:15:03 PM
Author: TheBigT

don''t i know it!
39.gif

sausages aren''t even kosherrrrrr
This nearly made me spit out my tea.

Elle...the set you got sounds like it''ll be perfect!

Take a button down shirt with you, too, if you have one! Or run to Goodwill...they have tons! Preferably white and mens.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP