shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/4/2010 10:36:52 AM
Author: princesss
Hahahaha, yeah, I''ve found that if I use the small side and use the point where it bends, it''s SUPER effective. Then it''s even more precise pressure than with your fingers, but because you don''t have nails it doesn''t scrape the skin around it and make you wind up with a massive scab.

And now I''m totes buying Visine today.
I always use a piece of toilet paper over my fingers so my nails don''t mess up the skin. That helps a TON for me.

Date: 3/4/2010 10:40:29 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 3/4/2010 10:28:13 AM

Author: elrohwen

Date: 3/4/2010 10:24:35 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 10:18:12 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 10:07:15 AM

I will say, I finally was able to resist forcing them out last night, thinking they were going to stay under the skin and I should be good. I woke up to two massive white heads. UGH. Makes me want to vomit just thinking about them. But I have a handy dandy metal tool that minimizes how damaged the surrounding skin gets, so I got to take care of them with not too much inflamation. But there''s still the lumps. LAME.

DH has this thing! Haha. I''ve tried to use it on blackheads without success. And usually when I get big zits they don''t white head - they stay under the skin. Which is extremely annoying to me because I love to pop!

HH, sorry you have scalpne and backne! I''m afraid to get pregnant. My skin has been so awesome for the past few years, but I''m 95% sure it''s from taking BCP. I''m afraid of going off and getting preggers.

I totally don''t use it the ''right'' way - I use it to scrape off the top whitehead, then use it to pop. Gross, but super satisfying.

That''s how I use it! Hahah. I seem to have better success with hand popping it though - I''m not very good at using the tool.

Hahahaha, yeah, I''ve found that if I use the small side and use the point where it bends, it''s SUPER effective. Then it''s even more precise pressure than with your fingers, but because you don''t have nails it doesn''t scrape the skin around it and make you wind up with a massive scab.

Tsk tsk!

Someone complained about this in the ''I could care less'' thread!

Eff that thread. BTW, check out my latest response

What does totes mean?
27.gif

Date: 3/4/2010 10:35:07 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 10:32:30 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/4/2010 9:25:10 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 9:24:17 AM
I feel like they raided the cast of Tool Academy for this season. The guys are all sooooo awful.
Nikkole''s boyfriend was the worst! OMG I almost had to change the channel it was so bad.
Yes!!!! He infuriated me!
29.gif

I wanted to slap his mother for raising such a beast!
I KNOW! Worst mother ever. If my son treated his KU GF like that in the delivery room I would backhand him and rip him a new one.
and her mother!!!!!

You can tell she was keeping her cool...deep down you know she wanted to reach over and scratch his eyes out.

Tsk tsk!

Totes magotes, dude!

Totes = Totally

Totes = totally

JINX!

gotcha. I thought you were talking about going to the Totes store and getting visine. I didn''t want to have to publicly correct you.

Date: 3/4/2010 10:35:07 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 10:32:30 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/4/2010 9:25:10 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 9:24:17 AM
I feel like they raided the cast of Tool Academy for this season. The guys are all sooooo awful.
Nikkole''s boyfriend was the worst! OMG I almost had to change the channel it was so bad.
Yes!!!! He infuriated me!
29.gif

I wanted to slap his mother for raising such a beast!
I KNOW! Worst mother ever. If my son treated his KU GF like that in the delivery room I would backhand him and rip him a new one.
I''d push that baby up his ass and make him push it out.
29.gif
What an a-hole.

Morning muchachas!

Hey hey Sunny

How goes it everyone? I belong in poppers anonymous. No self control...

Haha! Morning sunny!

Date: 3/4/2010 10:41:26 AM

I always use a piece of toilet paper over my fingers so my nails don''t mess up the skin. That helps a TON for me.
You''re sneaky and I like it.

Date: 3/4/2010 10:28:13 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 10:24:35 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 10:18:12 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 10:07:15 AM
I will say, I finally was able to resist forcing them out last night, thinking they were going to stay under the skin and I should be good. I woke up to two massive white heads. UGH. Makes me want to vomit just thinking about them. But I have a handy dandy metal tool that minimizes how damaged the surrounding skin gets, so I got to take care of them with not too much inflamation. But there''s still the lumps. LAME.
DH has this thing! Haha. I''ve tried to use it on blackheads without success. And usually when I get big zits they don''t white head - they stay under the skin. Which is extremely annoying to me because I love to pop!

HH, sorry you have scalpne and backne! I''m afraid to get pregnant. My skin has been so awesome for the past few years, but I''m 95% sure it''s from taking BCP. I''m afraid of going off and getting preggers.
I totally don''t use it the ''right'' way - I use it to scrape off the top whitehead, then use it to pop. Gross, but super satisfying.
That''s how I use it! Hahah. I seem to have better success with hand popping it though - I''m not very good at using the tool.

Tsk tsk!

Well, I could care less if they don''t like it, I''m totes gonna keep using it!

Aww bun bun is so cute. D.O.G. does that too. He''ll grab a toy, toss it and then run after it. But he doesn''t fetch...go figure.

I so want to teach Otto to fetch! He knows a few other tricks and I just have to figure out how to get him to pick something up and bring it back to me. I''ve got him pushing a ball, maybe I can make him push it towards me.

He loves picking up anything loud and throwing it. It''s so cute. It it doesn''t make a loud noise when he drops it, he''ll stop throwing it.

I think the girl who sits in the cube next to me is talking smack about me. Lots of whispering going on...

Date: 3/4/2010 11:04:11 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I think the girl who sits in the cube next to me is talking smack about me. Lots of whispering going on...
Time for a beat down!!!

Date: 3/4/2010 11:05:14 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 11:04:11 AM
Time for a beat down!!!
Maybe she''s planning a baby shower 4 months too early?

negatory. we had a show down yesterday.

Adorable. I can''t watch until I''m home, but I can''t wait!!

DH fixed our puter last night, thank god. I''m so tired of bad things happening to it.
38.gif

Date: 3/4/2010 11:07:50 AM
Then I say you and Carlos go in and kick some ace.

Oooh what happened??

I noticed she was being really moody towards me and it turns out I stepped on her toes in a meeting. Personally I think there''s a little bit of resentment because she really wants to be pg but for some reason isn''t.

Date: 3/4/2010 11:13:54 AM

I don''t know if I dare speak these words aloud, but Carlos has disappeared to nothing today. I''m back to my pre-pg flat stomach. I''ve heard this happens sometimes right before you pop, so I''m actually pretty happy.

Date: 3/4/2010 11:26:26 AM

Date: 3/4/2010 11:13:54 AM

I don''t know if I dare speak these words aloud, but Carlos has disappeared to nothing today. I''m back to my pre-pg flat stomach. I''ve heard this happens sometimes right before you pop, so I''m actually pretty happy.
Yay for invisible Carlos!

Btw, are you guys going to find out if you''ve got a Carlos or a Carlosita?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP