shape
carat
color
clarity

The TRR Rescue Thread: Show your treasures!

I had these in my cart at some point! I think they're super fun. How do they feel alone or as 2 rather than as a full set?

Returned in case you want to give them a shot. :) They’re very cool, just a bit too much for me! Two together did look nice.

Returned in case you want to give them a shot. :) They’re very cool, just a bit too much for me! Two together did look nice.

They're back in stock and in my cart now.....but I'm not supposed to buy anything! Were they uncomfy? Or you just thought they were a bit much look? I wouldn't wear all three at once I don't think.

But I'm not supposed to buy anything! :errrr:

EDIT: RESISTED. RELEASED THEM FROM MY CART. Tell me they're super uncomfy and ugly, okay?

Last edited:
They're back in stock and in my cart now.....but I'm not supposed to buy anything! Were they uncomfy? Or you just thought they were a bit much look? I wouldn't wear all three at once I don't think.

But I'm not supposed to buy anything! :errrr:

EDIT: RESISTED. RELEASED THEM FROM MY CART. Tell me they're super uncomfy and ugly, okay?

They’re hideous, you dodged a bullet. :lol:

They weren’t uncomfy, I think they were just bulkier looking than I anticipated on the finger. The rings themselves are hollow and very light weight though. Again, very cool pieces, but I felt like I could personally live without. I think somebody else will love them!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP