shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

what a great thread - there really are some lovelies posted here!
as i was browsing the thread (again), i realized i never added my ring
6.gif

.798 ACA, I color, VS1 clarity in a custom trellis setting from WF. a real sparkler - i just love it!
18.gif
9.gif

chickpeahandshot.jpg

chickpeaflowerside.jpg

Here''s mine. The stone is .41 ct, G color, VVS1 clarity, modified square brilliant cut. The band is size 5, 14k white gold and the head is platinum.

TuesRingPic11.jpg

One more.

TuesRingPic22.jpg

that is a beautiful ring. i''d be happy with a .91, mine is a .33.....

There are so many beautiful rings on this thread!

Chickpea--just saw yours--Loveliness!

I love seeing all the smaller stones on this thread, they're lovely! Mine's .35 ct, sized to a 5 to get over my knuckle although my finger is more like a 4.5 where the ring sits (I'm waiting to get it back from having sizing beads added, and really hoping it will help the spinning!).

ETA: I just realized how yellowed this photo looks...it was taken under a regular light bulb and I haven't taken any sunlight pictures yet. It's much, much prettier than this in real life! When I get it back, I'll try to get a better photo
1.gif

PC2301631.JPG

Date: 2/4/2008 6:06:36 PM
Author: chickpea
what a great thread - there really are some lovelies posted here!

Ditto.
Chickpea,
I love how perfect your ring look on your finger.

Here is mine, I don''t think that I ever posted it here! Everyone has such beautiful sparklies!

resizftfg.JPG

ow my, my fingers look huge in that picture! Not good I need finger lipo, I don''t have huge fingers and wear a 6.75 but geez that looks much bigger then that! I will blame it on the camera this time, you size 4''s and 5''s make me look bad
emdgust.gif

Wen and Octavia, you have beautiful rings!
I love the round solitaires. Classic and perfect.

Such gorgeous rings!

Okay, so my baby is back! And the speed bumps are awesome! And I have some new, better photos...

First:

P2080200.JPG

And another:

P2090204-1.JPG

Date: 2/9/2008 12:31:16 AM
Author: Octavia
And another:

Octavia that little baby packs some huge sparkle! You can really see the even contrast and how well cut it is. Great pics, BTW.

thanks, coati and lili!
35.gif

Here''s my new 0.93 H&A bling! LOVE IT! My finger is a size 3.

0.93MetrosArrows.jpg

Metro you need a separate thread on your new ring. The arrows are wonderful, and I am pea green with envy over your size 3 finger. That diamond occupies some serious finger real estate. You got a great shot there.

Love this thread...keep ''em coming!

Date: 2/14/2008 12:28:06 PM
Author: lumpkin
Metro you need a separate thread on your new ring. The arrows are wonderful, and I am pea green with envy over your size 3 finger. That diamond occupies some serious finger real estate. You got a great shot there.
Aww, thanks lumpkin! You''re a sweetheart! You can check out the thread on my ring here!

Keep em coming, ladies!

Since I am sooo excited about my ring I had to post it here, too. The center stone is a ACA .587ct I VS2.

ericarhandshot1.jpg

ericarfaceon1.jpg

ericarrose1.jpg

My full thread is here: Erica''s SMTR Thread

Everyone has such gorgeous diamonds, and such fabulous photography ability! I''m a little gun-shy, but I thought I''d come out of the shadows and post a pic of my under 1 ct. beauty anyway. Hopefully it will come out alright.

Here''s my small but treasured 0.53 ct ACA, set in a platinum Van Craeynest setting. I absolutely ADORE it, but I''m not to crazy about the rogue prong...hmmm.

DSC01282.JPG

Mariposa - your ring is REALLY LOVELY!!! Enjoy!

Thank you motownmamma!

BTW - You wouldn''t happen to be from the D would you?? That''s my hometown. I just moved from Detroit to the East Coast last year.

Mariposa - that''s beautiful!! We need more photos. Do you have your own thread yet?

Mariposa your ring is beautiful!
What a lovely setting--might you have more photos?
You should start a show-me-the-ring thread!
1.gif

Here''s my addition to the under 1 cts!

My X-Factor .553 I VS2 in tiffany-style setting. Size 5.25 finger (ring needs to be sized down, currently it''s a 5.5, but I don''t want to send it back to have it sized yet!). I love the cut corners and how delicate the setting is. I''ve had a lot of people tell me how "unique" it is. I don''t think they know a thing about diamonds or the myriad settings available, but it''s a nice compliment anyway. I love the ring and every time I look at it, I remember that I get to marry the guy I love!

9.gif

littlehandshotxfactor.jpg

Rubybeth, gorgeous ring!!!

Here''s my mom''s ring that I took pictures of over the weekend. It''s a little under a half carat, and while the stats are long gone, our jeweler said she believes it''s probably in the G-H color range, well-cut, and VVS2-VS1 (yay!). Mom just had the setting rebuilt with a plat head and had the bands made into a single band in the back. When it was time to start looking at rings, I knew I wanted around a half ct because I''ve always loved my mom''s.
1.gif

elmortmamasring.jpg

Here''s another view :)

elmortmamasring2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results