shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet3 Uprong Eternity Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all! I have been waiting on my Ering for some time now - we were having a custom Uprong Eternity band from a local jeweler. I saw one i loved but it had to be made in my size and after it came in, it was the wrong setting and had to be remade. It came in and it is BEAUTIFUL and i am engaged!!!!

ETA: Here are the specs as i know them - the ring setting is WG - i wear a size 7, but the ring is about a half size bigger because they said it can't be sized up later... the diamonds are 10 pointers, which i think it just big enough to give the ring some presence on my hand. The color of the diamonds are G, and i don't know about the clarity, except they are eye clean. From the side, you can really see the whole diamond and it lets in a lot of light and the ring is suprisingly comfortable to wear compared to the other shared prong bands i tried on!

I am not the best picture taker, but i hope these do it some justice or let you see how pretty it is - it's soooo sparkly and i love it - hope you do to! here goes....

violet3ering1.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This should let you see the side profile, but i''ll post more of the side, since it''s such a neat part of the ring!

violet3ering4.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a pretty good representation of the size of the ring on my hand...sorry, i wish i had lovely fingers like some of you ladies here
emembarrassed.gif

violet3ering2.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
side profile on the hand...

violet3ering6.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, I love it! Very pretty, and it fits your hand perfectly...congratulations!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring. Congratulations!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
violet, I LOVE your new ring! It''s just gorgeous. I also love ten point stones. They''re the "just right" size. It''s really perfect.

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Violet, it''s beautiful! I love Uprongs!!

I always said I would do some type of eternity band if I were to replace my e-ring/wedding band combo.

Are you planning on doing a wedding band with it?

- Lainey

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you steel and Diamond Dana! I just love it!
30.gif

i am not sure why in these pictures the prongs look pretty prominent, but IRL they are much more dainty looking. I know i am not a good picture taker, but i promise to try for more later - for now, this is all i have :)

When the sun comes out, i''ll try for some outdoor shots for you ladies - and i am sure i can find a flower somewhere too
31.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
It''s fabulous. Congrats. I
30.gif
u-prong eternity bands!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you flygirl!

Thanks gemgirl - the ten pointers made it so comfortable, but also big enough to stand out too. What size are the stones in your avatar? it's beautiful. I originally picked a much smaller one to be frugal with the budget, but FI said immediately "no, that one's too small."
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
what a sweet guy
25.gif

Lanie, thanks so much! I wanted this rather than a traditional ering, b/c i thought i would just wear this alone. After some thought, i do think i'll wear a WB with it - i tried on a simple pipe cut band with it about the same width and i liked the combination of the two together. your set is very pretty - that channel set band is a perfect pair to the ering!

Thanks Mscushion! once i saw that setting, i knew i would love to have a u-prong. The only thing i liked even nearly as much is the tiffany shared prong basket eternity band, and let's just say it wasn't in the budget
28.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh it turned out beautifully Violet! That side profile is just GORGEOUS! Congrats on your lovely e-ring!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/11/2009 3:57:12 PM
Author: violet3
Thank you flygirl!

Thanks gemgirl - the ten pointers made it so comfortable, but also big enough to stand out too. What size are the stones in your avatar? it''s beautiful. I originally picked a much smaller one to be frugal with the budget, but FI said immediately ''no, that one''s too small.''
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
what a sweet guy
25.gif

Lanie, thanks so much! I wanted this rather than a traditional ering, b/c i thought i would just wear this alone. After some thought, i do think i''ll wear a WB with it - i tried on a simple pipe cut band with it about the same width and i liked the combination of the two together. your set is very pretty - that channel set band is a perfect pair to the ering!

Thanks Mscushion! once i saw that setting, i knew i would love to have a u-prong. The only thing i liked even nearly as much is the tiffany shared prong basket eternity band, and let''s just say it wasn''t in the budget
28.gif
Mine are tens too, same as yours. I think they just look bigger because it''s a close up shot. They don''t look that big in person.

Yup, keep that man of yours! Ya'' got to love any man that says any diamond is too small!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Gecko! i love love love it , and i would love to have one of your signature WF bands someday too!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love the side profile!
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Snlee! your solitaire/eternity band combo is one of my favorites!

OK all, here is my attempt at being artsy - no flowers here right now, so branches will have to do! I wanted to show this to you because if you look inside the ring, the holes on the underside of each diamond are actually HEARTS! Now, typically speaking, i am not a fan of hearts, but since they are hidden, i think they are kind of sweet
1.gif

i am not sure you can see them from this pic - sorry if this pic is too big but i thought it might be easier to see the inside....

violet3ering13.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
YUM!
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful.
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting and wonderful size stones!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Violet# that is a lovely ring!The U prong is my favorite type of eternity ring! Everything about it is fabulous! It really shows off those sparklies! Enjoy!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woza, what a gorgeous ring! This is really making me want my band as an eternity! The design flows so beautifully!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results