shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet3 Uprong Eternity Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
YUP..that''s very pretty..the profile especially!

Thank you Bliss, Michelle (catmom), Diamondseeker, luv2sparkle, and sizzle!!! I have to say, all your lovely sparklies have been so inspiring in my search for my Ering :)

Date: 1/11/2009 4:59:03 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Woza, what a gorgeous ring! This is really making me want my band as an eternity! The design flows so beautifully!
Aaaaah, you ladies with the beautiful five stone rings (Kcoursolle and Beau) thank you both for the lovely comments - both your gorgeous rings helped me to appreciate the beautiful side profile of a ring!

Kcoursolle, i am sure it''s no secret that your lovely "skye" band was my original inspiration for my ring, since i think i started a thread with questions for you. Your lovely ring was unlike anythiing i had ever seen before and i wanted to say -- THANK YOU SINCERELY for the inspiration. In fact, when we were looking my sister voted for your ring over the eternity, but i just didn''t love it on my hand
33.gif
. She didn''t understand why someone wouldn''t go for the bigger diamonds across the top!!!!
3.gif

Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations!

It''s stunning, congrats Violet!! Loving that side profile, so pretty!!!
30.gif

Thanks KittyBean! while i don''t think you need that upgrade on the 4 ct EC ring (since yours is so pretty) i certainly would love to see it on you!

Kaleigh - thanks so much for your help in this project - you were so helpful in giving me the stats on your two gorgeous bands that you had in your "eye candy for a rainy day" photo. That''s more or less when i decided to look at the 10 pointers - so thank you so very much for helping me....i think it''s perfect. Now my jeweler did say that someday it could be paired with a larger band, and i can''t help thinking of that lovely signed pieces band you have
27.gif
31.gif

Beautiful - LOVE the side profile (though I am a little biased!) - congratulations
36.gif
9.gif

very pretty! i would love to get a u-prong eternity band made some day. it looks lovely on you!!

Stunning! It''s officially my new favorite eternity band on this site!!!

Congratulations!

Gorgeous! I love the profile - very classy!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s perfect and stunning on your hand!!

Congratulations Violet!
36.gif

that profile is breath-taking! love, love, love it! what a sparkle-fest on your hand!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Amber Gretchen! thank you so much - i completely heart that five stone tsav/diamond ring you have! the sky band was my original inspiration too!

Thank you puffy! i appreciate it!

Awww...Iowa Lizzy! that really made me smile, particularly since there are so many lovely eternity bands on this site - you have no idea how long i poured over the eternity threads looking for something great :)

Brown Eyed Girl - thanks! i cannot believe what a sweet collection you've got going on in such a short time :) i am in love with that awesome new jeff white aqua you just got!

Coati - i appreciate the lovely comment - it means a lot coming from you since i adore your taste in jewelry (and i do agree with everyone else on THAT other thread that your ering reset is TDF!)

thank you so much mommy2iz!!!! i appreciate it - the profile is totally the best part :) i tried on so many bands, and the setting made all the difference!

Some engagement flower shots - hope they are up to par with the beautiful flower photos i see on here all the time :)

violet3ering18.jpg

It''s gorgeous!!! It look lovely on your hand!

violet3ering17.jpg

violet3ering22.jpg

:)

violet3ering19.jpg

So pretty! Great find!

Last one for tonight - hope it wasn''t too many for you - thanks for looking!

violet3ering20.jpg

Thank you Tuckins and Tacori!!! you both have such lovely jewels...i really appreciate it :)

That is a gorgeous ring...

Kat

Date: 1/11/2009 9:40:00 PM
Author: got2goldens
That is a gorgeous ring...

Kat
Thank you Kat!

Oh, Violet, that is positively breathtaking! VERY beautiful piece.

I wish you many years of happiness wearing it!

Date: 1/11/2009 7:41:30 PM
Author: violet3
Amber Gretchen! thank you so much - i completely heart that five stone tsav/diamond ring you have! the sky band was my original inspiration too!

Thank you puffy! i appreciate it!

Awww...Iowa Lizzy! that really made me smile, particularly since there are so many lovely eternity bands on this site - you have no idea how long i poured over the eternity threads looking for something great :)

Brown Eyed Girl - thanks! i cannot believe what a sweet collection you''ve got going on in such a short time :) i am in love with that awesome new jeff white aqua you just got!

Coati - i appreciate the lovely comment - it means a lot coming from you since i adore your taste in jewelry (and i do agree with everyone else on THAT other thread that your ering reset is TDF!)

thank you so much mommy2iz!!!! i appreciate it - the profile is totally the best part :) i tried on so many bands, and the setting made all the difference!

Thanks Violet! I love adding to it!

Btw, those flower shots are to die for - omg, it looks incredible against the rose!

Thank you so much Allison D.!!! i so appreciate the compliment coming from someone employeed in such an esteemed company
35.gif

And Brown Eyed Girl - thanks for the kudos on the photos - i really tried! do we know what you are doing with that beautiful jeff white stone yet? did i miss it???

Very very pretty! Congrats on your engagement!!!

Date: 1/11/2009 10:17:25 PM
Author: violet3
Thank you so much Allison D.!!! i so appreciate the compliment coming from someone employeed in such an esteemed company
35.gif

And Brown Eyed Girl - thanks for the kudos on the photos - i really tried! do we know what you are doing with that beautiful jeff white stone yet? did i miss it???

Hey Violet! I''m pretty sure I''m going to set it into a LOGR halo like my garnet, except I''m going to bezel it this time. I haven''t ordered the setting yet, but I will soon!

LOVE IT!
wowzers!
30.gif

Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful. I love the profile!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results