shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet3 Uprong Eternity Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Wow, what a gorgeous eternity band! And I love eternity bands as e-rings-so unique! The size is great on you, too. Congratulations!

Wow, that is spectacular!!! Congrats!!

It looks beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

WHOA baby!!! That is gorgeous violet!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement to you and your fiance!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh that''s just beautiful! I love it-I love the profile, the size, the sparkle and it looks absolutely amazing on your hand! Congrats!
36.gif

It is so beautiful! Congrats!

Stunning! Love the u-prongs!!

Your ring is just fluidly (is that a word?) gorgeous!!

Your ring is beautiful and looks gorgeous on your hand. Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gorgeous! I love eternity bands as e-rings. It''s such a beautiful and classic look.

V--had to come by for another peek! It''s fantastic that you have an eternity as an e-ring--such a great idea!
30.gif

Violet3
Forgive me if you already answered this... I admit, I skimmed to see the GORGEOUS ring!

This is the EXACT band that I am going to have made to go with my Royal Crown, and I''m just wondering... where did you have it made?

I''m an 8, so not much bigger than you... how many stones did it take to make your ring? I know, silly question... haha!

Congrats on your engagement! What, if any, band will you put on when you actually wed?

Erica R - thank you so much!

Brown Eyed Girl - post that Jeff White AS SOON AS YOU GET IT!

Thankyou ckrickett and MrsG!!!

Thing 2 -
thank you so much - i love it! i have to say the reaction to the non-traditional ring has been funny, but i don''t really mind because it''s exactly what i wanted and it''s sooo comfortable :)

Thanks SDL - i happen to love that one you got to go with your beautiful ering as well :) and i plan on a second one down the line with some blue in it like yours!
27.gif

Thank you Beaglemom, Bling addict, Steph, and Cushioncutnut!

Thanks so much DandiAndi and AdiS on both the kind words for the ring and the engagement!

Ellen - thank you!! i love the way it flows too - it''s awesome!

thanks MMT and Musey (i love your jazz band BTW)!

Awwwww...Coati - you know i completely adore your taste in gems and in jewelry - thanks for the kind words!

Date: 1/12/2009 1:36:41 PM
Author: LuckyTexan
Violet3
Forgive me if you already answered this... I admit, I skimmed to see the GORGEOUS ring!

This is the EXACT band that I am going to have made to go with my Royal Crown, and I''m just wondering... where did you have it made?

I''m an 8, so not much bigger than you... how many stones did it take to make your ring? I know, silly question... haha!

Congrats on your engagement! What, if any, band will you put on when you actually wed?
OK, Lucky Texan, i saved you for last so i could reply to you in detail...

I was waiting for my ring to be finished when you started your thread on yours. I posted a picture from before but it stunk b/c i took it with my cell phone. I had it made at a local jeweler where i live. I would give you the info, but it would be pointless because right after i ordered mine, they stopped making it! They sent in one that was wrong and it had to go back, and then they had to send the one from the store (not my size) to the jeweler and he had to add a basket to it, since they no longer made it and i needed at least a half size bigger. I know you can find them online, and i am sure that Whiteflash could make one for you - i was in discussions with them prior to going local. Daniel K might have one as well....i''ll look around online for you.

My stones are 10 pointers - i love them b/c for us bigger handed girls, it''s still a really nice size. not a silly question at all - there are 23 stones in my ring at 10 points each. FYI - i had to get a 7.5 made b/c they said it might be bad if fingers grow/swell etc. They told me to get a half size too big - i am glad i did! They can always add a sizing bar to it to make it smaller.

I tried it with a couple smaller eternities - really thin ones and that looked nice, but in complete honesty it took away from the profile a teeny bit. i really liked the look of it with a plain WG band - pipe cut, not rounded. I will likely go with that for many reasons, including
22.gif

Please let me know if i can be of help to you in having yours made - i completely love it! I would be happy to answer any questions you might have while you are awaiting yours - cheers!
35.gif

Date: 1/12/2009 6:50:06 PM
Author: violet3

Violet3

I was waiting for my ring to be finished when you started your thread on yours. I posted a picture from before but it stunk b/c i took it with my cell phone. I had it made at a local jeweler where i live. I would give you the info, but it would be pointless because right after i ordered mine, they stopped making it! They sent in one that was wrong and it had to go back, and then they had to send the one from the store (not my size) to the jeweler and he had to add a basket to it, since they no longer made it and i needed at least a half size bigger. I know you can find them online, and i am sure that Whiteflash could make one for you - i was in discussions with them prior to going local. Daniel K might have one as well....i''ll look around online for you.

My stones are 10 pointers - i love them b/c for us bigger handed girls, it''s still a really nice size. not a silly question at all - there are 23 stones in my ring at 10 points each. FYI - i had to get a 7.5 made b/c they said it might be bad if fingers grow/swell etc. They told me to get a half size too big - i am glad i did! They can always add a sizing bar to it to make it smaller.

I tried it with a couple smaller eternities - really thin ones and that looked nice, but in complete honesty it took away from the profile a teeny bit. i really liked the look of it with a plain WG band - pipe cut, not rounded. I will likely go with that for many reasons, including
22.gif

Please let me know if i can be of help to you in having yours made - i completely love it! I would be happy to answer any questions you might have while you are awaiting yours - cheers!
35.gif
Violet - I think it will look DIVINE with a plain band!!! I often wear my wee band with a similarly teeny plain one when I''m bumming around, and I really like the look! It will be even more stunning with your 10 pointers!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gorgeous ring!

Gorgeous! I''ve always been a uprong lover!! Congrats!

your ring is amazing, and you DO have lovely hands
emsmile.gif
(after years of hand-washing, kid-washing, dish-washing, mine are really aging, darn it!) i am often fickle about my jewelry wants but lately have focused on an eternity band for my next project, but with larger stones i think. I also wear a 7 and really think a 7.25 would be big enough/comfortable. you mentioned going up a 1/2 size-how does it feel? just right? a wee bit big? lemme know...and enjoy your beautiful bling!

Love it Violet!!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you Gecko for the advice on the bands - i think the plain band will look really classic with the eternity ring :)

Vespergirl, Burk, and Dani - thanks so much for your kind words and well wishes!!!

Snowflakeluvr - thank you!! (particularly the comment about my hands being lovely - no one ever says that!!!) As far as the size goes - it''s pretty good...i have to say, my hands are so fickle that they might go up an entire half size if it''s too hot outside, or i ate too much salt, or they''re just rebelling for no reason whatsoever :) I think i have to have the 7.5 to wear it all the time...otherwise half the time it would be too tight and annoying. So, i figure since it''s winter that if it''s a little loose it''s ok - in the summer i will aprreciate the half larger size....i figure i can always wear a smaller band with it to keep it on
28.gif

I don''t know how I missed this. It''s absolutely GORGEOUS! It''s truly stunning and looks perfect on your hand.
30.gif

It looks great on you! 10 pointers are a good size. Congratulations on your engagement!

Date: 1/11/2009 5:22:39 PM

Date: 1/11/2009 4:59:03 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Woza, what a gorgeous ring! This is really making me want my band as an eternity! The design flows so beautifully!
Aaaaah, you ladies with the beautiful five stone rings (Kcoursolle and Beau) thank you both for the lovely comments - both your gorgeous rings helped me to appreciate the beautiful side profile of a ring!

Kcoursolle, i am sure it''s no secret that your lovely ''skye'' band was my original inspiration for my ring, since i think i started a thread with questions for you. Your lovely ring was unlike anythiing i had ever seen before and i wanted to say -- THANK YOU SINCERELY for the inspiration. In fact, when we were looking my sister voted for your ring over the eternity, but i just didn''t love it on my hand
33.gif
. She didn''t understand why someone wouldn''t go for the bigger diamonds across the top!!!!
3.gif
Aw, you are so sweet Violet! I''m so glad you were able to find a ring you loved and I have to agree that the eternity is a beautiful style!!! Someday...mine might become an eternity. Maybe I''ll add 5 stones for the 5 year anniversary and then the 10, etc.

Such a beautiful ring, and it looks perfect on your hand. congrats
9.gif

It''s gorgeous!

Date: 1/18/2009 12:13:21 AM
Author: luvmyhalo
I don''t know how I missed this. It''s absolutely GORGEOUS! It''s truly stunning and looks perfect on your hand.
30.gif
Aw thanks luvmyhalo! i completely adore your set BTW
1.gif

Addy - thanks! i think the 10 pointers are just right -- of course, i would also love (and tried on) slightly bigger diamonds
31.gif
but ultimately i was going for wearability as well as a substantial size. This just felt like the right size and it is really so comfortable for a shared prong eternity...the profile is really low on the hand. Plus, my jeweler made a good point that someday it would look good paired with a bigger eternity for a significant anniversary
27.gif

Thank you so much sabinameister and elle chris (your gorgeous five stone helped spark my love for the uprong design - thank you)!

Kcoursolle - that five stone is amazing as it is, but an eternity of that size would be blindingly beautiful!!!

Violet3

22.gif

35.gif
Thank you Violet!
Sorry so late to reply!
I actually saw someone one day wearing an eternity with a very small band... and I wondered if she had done what you guys did...the eternity engagement.
I''m having Wink Jones source my Royal Crown, and it just so happens that they make a fishtail eternity there!!!! So finding problem SOLVED!

How close is this to yours? (crazy huh?)

winkjonesfishtaileternity2009.JPG

I keep going back to your thread Violet3- your ring is gorgeous!!! It is perfect in every way-I love love love the little heart holes on the inside. What a special and unique
touch! I also wear a size 7 and am waiting to receive one from Facets. It is taking soooooooooo long, so I just keep drooling over yours. The u prong is so beautiful!!!
Am I understanding you will be wearing this beauty as an e-ring? I will be wearing mine with my w-prong solitare and a 1 carat five stone (represents my five kids!). I have
actually never posted the photos (but I will)- I thought I could mix and match with other things too. Your photos with the flowers and on the branches were great too.
Enjoy that beautiful ring, it looks so beautiful on your finger

30.gif

Don''t mind me, I just had to come back and take another look and get my fix. Ahhhhhhh!!!! I feel SO much better now!
emotion-5.gif

Date: 1/22/2009 12:26:13 AM

Violet3

22.gif

35.gif
Thank you Violet!
Sorry so late to reply!
I actually saw someone one day wearing an eternity with a very small band... and I wondered if she had done what you guys did...the eternity engagement.
I''m having Wink Jones source my Royal Crown, and it just so happens that they make a fishtail eternity there!!!! So finding problem SOLVED!

How close is this to yours? (crazy huh?)
Oooooh Lucky Texan - that is GORGEOUS!!! They really do look similar - i just held mine up to the computer and they are nearly identical - when do you get yours???? can''t wait to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results