shape
carat
color
clarity

WF U Prong earring CADS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hwkkix

Rough_Rock

I know people are against matching but I bought her the WF U-Prong engagement ring and wedding band. (if you search my user name you''ll find pics of the rings.) To complete the set I asked WF to make a set of matching U-Prong earrings. I like the idea of having a "wedding set."

Here are the CADS - what do you think?

Uprong earrings #1.jpg

CAD #2

Uprong earrings #2.jpg

I can''t see your picture...just a red X
39.gif

These are the stones. Almost twins eh?

#1 #2

Ugh. I stink.

Awwww! Keep trying on those CAD pictures - I''m very curious! Also, the stones are lovely.

Trying again

UPECAD2.jpg

Downgrading myself to terrible from stink

UPECAD1.jpg

Thought I''d compelte the picture by positng the ring set too.

upboth.jpg

They are all fabulous! I especially love the earrings!!!
30.gif

Fantastic!

I do like the match very nice!
What a nice gift
21.gif

The earrings are gorgeous, I''ve never seen a setting like that before
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

OH
MY
GOODNESS!

I am dying to see these finished!
9.gif

I''m sure she''ll be thrilled.

Date: 11/14/2008 5:05:06 PM
Author: Allison D.
OH
MY
GOODNESS!

9.gif

Me too Allison. I worried about being corny but these will be awesome.

They''re gorgeous! As is her wedding set! Great job!

It''s ALL fabulous...the earrings, the ering, the wedding ring....ALL of it! She''ll love them!

Date: 11/14/2008 5:20:48 PM
Author: hwkkix

OH
MY
GOODNESS!

9.gif

Me too Allison. I worried about being corny but these will be awesome.
Corny!! Sheesh! I wish by fiance would get corny.
2.gif

You are such a sweetie, and she is going to love love love them. What a lucky lady!!
1.gif

I love the set! Matching is fantastic when the pieces are as gorgeous as these! Love it!
Jen

I love the ear rings!!!! I think as long as the design is beautiful (like yours), a matching wedding set is always welcome by most females!

I''m in the market for a pair of ear-rings or a pendant! Can you post the finished products and some ear shots? Do you mind sharing the ear-ring diamond size as well? Wondering if 0.35 - 0.4 ct (per side) is too small for this design.

She is going to love it!!

Thanks in advance!

WOW! Those earrings look great! I love the side detail. Definitely not corny? Can I copy you and get some too?!?

Date: 11/21/2008 12:50:34 PM
Author: GoodSoul
I love the ear rings!!!! I think as long as the design is beautiful (like yours), a matching wedding set is always welcome by most females!

I''m in the market for a pair of ear-rings or a pendant! Can you post the finished products and some ear shots? Do you mind sharing the ear-ring diamond size as well? Wondering if 0.35 - 0.4 ct (per side) is too small for this design.

Thanks in advance!

GoodSoul, Sorry for the delay in my response. There are linlks to the diamonds above. They are .35 each. What is typical for earrings?

Those will be beautiful! I''d just specify to make the prong tips as tiny as possible. Diamond studs come in every size! So there is really no typical size.

I''m thinking that in the CADs the prongs will have that "unfinished" look. Am I right?

Everything is gorgeous
18.gif
, she is one lucky girl!!!

Date: 11/28/2008 11:17:13 PM
Date: 11/21/2008 12:50:34 PM

Author: GoodSoul

Thanks in advance!

GoodSoul, Sorry for the delay in my response. There are linlks to the diamonds above. They are .35 each. What is typical for earrings?

Thanks for responding!

This dumb dumb here didn''t notice the links!
9.gif
Thanks. The stones are gorgeous! Can''t wait to see the finished product!

OH
MY
GOODNESS!

9.gif

Allison D,

I received the pics tonight of the earrings. Have you seen them? They look amazing.

hwkkix,

You received your earrings yet? Hope you can post the finished product! Have you surprised her with it yet? Hope it all went well!

Date: 11/14/2008 3:37:09 PM
Downgrading myself to terrible from stink
may i ask you (hope this isnt rude) how much your total earring cost is? i would love to get my sister a pair for a gift (long bad several years for her) but i am on a budget... thanks in advance

oh wow, eveything''s just gorgeous. can''t wait to see more pics!

These are a wedding day gift. We are planning to be married on 1/1. I'm the only one that gets to enjoy them so far.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP