shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
They look fabulous on you! And OMG you were brave enough to go in! I’ve always wanted to go but have been too chicken!

Are you local to them? Take us with you. We will give you encouragement :)

Think of it this way- if you look in person, you might buy one day. Even if you have to win the lottery first. That is good for the company for you to get comfortable in their store!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you local to them? Take us with you. We will give you encouragement :)

Think of it this way- if you look in person, you might buy one day. Even if you have to win the lottery first. That is good for the company for you to get comfortable in their store!

Yes! I pass by them all the time but I feel bad because realistically I’m unlikely to buy anything so I feel bad wasting their time.

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl there is nothing wrong with going in and when you are approached to say that you are just browsing. They will let you browse no problem. Not sure how they feel about someone videoing though. While they have always been happy for me to take a picture when I try on a piece I make sure to ask each time. I expect videoing would be frowned upon.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl there is nothing wrong with going in and when you are approached to say that you are just browsing. They will let you browse no problem. Not sure how they feel about someone videoing though. While they have always been happy for me to take a picture when I try on a piece I make sure to ask each time. I expect videoing would be frowned upon.

Oooh definitely no videoing! Goodness I’m too chicken to walk in, no way would I have the gall to ask for a video!

Haha maybe I’ll make sure to keep all my freshwaters at home :lol:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! I pass by them all the time but I feel bad because realistically I’m unlikely to buy anything so I feel bad wasting their time.

Consider that they are making an investment in you. I used to visit Tiffany’s all the time and felt the same way as you. Ten years later… I am now buying there because the store feels familiar and welcoming and I know the product.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
A strand of silver-white baroque Tahitians for me today. They’re more boulder-like in shape than other Tahitians I’ve seen so at first I wondered whether they’re very silver/blue WSS!

Traditionally, you’d see women in cheongsams wearing a strand of jade or white pearls, but I have neither :lol-2:

ETA: I will get this strand restrung with knots when I get the chance!

IMG_1762.jpeg
IMG_1412.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A strand of silver-white baroque Tahitians for me today. They’re more boulder-like in shape than other Tahitians I’ve seen so at first I wondered whether they’re very silver/blue WSS!

Traditionally, you’d see women in cheongsams wearing a strand of jade or white pearls, but I have neither :lol-2:

ETA: I will get this strand restrung with knots when I get the chance!

IMG_1762.jpeg
IMG_1412.jpeg
Did you just get this strand? Okay I need an updated collection pic - you’ve gotten so many new pearls recently!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Did you just get this strand? Okay I need an updated collection pic - you’ve gotten so many new pearls recently!

Haha yes I did, thanks for noticing! After stalking the pearls forum for years and learning from everyone here, I think that once I bought my first strand, I just couldn’t stop :lol-2:

I’ve got an exam coming up soon but will take some family pics after!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results