shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

1724660326782.png
pearl weather for me all week
it is August, the winter has been quite dry and mild mostly until now
noting compaired to the storms and flooding they are getting east and south of us
anyway my pearls will enjoy all the moisture in the air this week
so today i wore mum's pearls
we shell see what tomorrow will bring

They look wonderful on you! I got some baby T's, too. I'm having so much fun with them.

@Catmom - where did you find the tiny pearl necklace? I’m still looking for one!! Help! Tx.

@Catmom - where did you find the tiny pearl necklace? I’m still looking for one!! Help! Tx.

Pearl Paradise has them from time to time. That is where I got mine from.

Welcomed our Australian Olympians home in Sydney, had to wear green and gold (added a photo of the Opera House) and excuse my 55 yld neck.
IMG_6129.jpeg

love everything about this! The pearl is gorgeous! And the gold necklace/wire - where did you find that? I've been looking for quite some time for one like that.

yesterday was Wednesday (pink on Wednesday) wore my fun Micheal Hill (Mall jeweler) FW multi strand, it was one pink strand ( im hopeless at guessing sizes, maybe 8mm?) a smaller white strand and then a larger white baroque strand
i hate its clasp but at least it has an extender, im not keen to have it restrung till it actually needs it

only the 4th time ive really worn it, this was the one i had all the trouble with getting restrung via the family jeweler in the main street
if only i had just worn it earlier it would have broken while still under warrenty (an end was just cut too close to the knot)

love everything about this! The pearl is gorgeous! And the gold necklace/wire - where did you find that? I've been looking for quite some time for one like that.

Thank you Ann, I bought the silk wire from an Australian pearl jeweller. It’s 18k and very delicate, pearls pendants look lovely on it, I have another wire necklace which is 18k RG & YG.
I agree these wire necklaces are hard to find, added a photo of mine with two SS pearl pendants.IMG_5677.jpeg

Last edited:
The start of a great thread :appl:
My ears hurt today so no eaeings yet but im wearing my singlet and pearl ensemble 20210121_183516.jpg

Pretty necklace! Do you mind me asking what size the pearls are?

I actually recently bought an akoya pearl necklace to give to my girlfriend for her birthday several months from now. Pretty excited about it! I actually think I like pearls more than she does, however. ‍ she feels like she can never wear her Pearl and sapphire ring I had custom made for her last year because she's a nurse manager and is constantly using hand sanitizer (she is completely stressed out about damaging
the akoya center Pearl). But she definitely wears the akoya studs and pendant I got for her at least a few times a week.

Anyway, I'll try to take some decent pictures of that akoya Pearl neck and post 'em this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration, gang! :)

I actually recently bought an akoya pearl necklace to give to my girlfriend for her birthday several months from now. Pretty excited about it! I actually think I like pearls more than she does, however. ‍ she feels like she can never wear her Pearl and sapphire ring I had custom made for her last year because she's a nurse manager and is constantly using hand sanitizer (she is completely stressed out about damaging
the akoya center Pearl). But she definitely wears the akoya studs and pendant I got for her at least a few times a week.

Anyway, I'll try to take some decent pictures of that akoya Pearl neck and post 'em this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration, gang! :)

I always have a hard time taking good pictures. My phone is pretty basic, plus I just don't have a knack for it. But here is the 18 inch akoya pearl necklace (7mm pearls) with a solid 14k gold filigree fish Hook clasp:

Attachments

• IMG_20240831_153357466_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240831_153357466_HDR.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 15
A place to post your days pearl stylings! Layering? Stacking? T-shirt’s? Suits?

Bring on all the photos! This is the place to share the joy and pretty pics with none of the guilt of “too many” posts.

I’ll start with my schlubbing it choice of T-shirt and Tahitian drop.
01C0B029-A0F6-480B-946E-3D50CDBE77DF.jpeg

i love your pendant!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP