shape
carat
color
clarity

Why are these diamonds so inexpensive?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/4/2008 7:03:18 PM
Author: glitterata
I second the recommendation of that .74 ct F I1 Infinity princess. I have one of Paul''s Infinity rounds from Wink, and it''s gorgeous. It''s also an I1, but the sparkle completely hides the inclusions. That stone will be a beautiful princess, and for the money, it''s much bigger than anything else half as pretty.

Plus, you get the pleasure of working with Wink, who''s one of the all-time nicest guys around.

Mercy buckets I am feeling the LOVE today...

Thank you for your very kind words!

Wink

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/4/2008 5:40:45 PM
Author: strmrdr
Paul, this is OT, but the reason I don''t like them is they look to busy to me, A RB is about as busy a cut as I can tolerate in the under 2ct range.
In 2-3ct+ range some of the extra facet rounds are ok.
That is my personal preference.

While I haven''t seen your princess cuts I have seen a few AGS0 princess cuts and while the light return is better they are still to busy for me.
Remember Bachman Turner Overdrive: ''You ain''t seen nothing yet !!!''

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Storm, someday you are going to be in the neighborhood of an Infinity dealer and then you can arrange to see one. The fewer chevrons that Paul uses do make a huge difference, especially in diamonds of less than 2cts.

Even then though, Baskins Robbins make 31 flavors, all of which someone likes! It is totally okay not to like any of the flavors.

Wink

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/5/2008 10:16:03 AM
Author: Paul-Antwerp

Date: 12/4/2008 5:40:45 PM
Author: strmrdr
Paul, this is OT, but the reason I don''t like them is they look to busy to me, A RB is about as busy a cut as I can tolerate in the under 2ct range.
In 2-3ct+ range some of the extra facet rounds are ok.
That is my personal preference.

While I haven''t seen your princess cuts I have seen a few AGS0 princess cuts and while the light return is better they are still to busy for me.
Remember Bachman Turner Overdrive: ''You ain''t seen nothing yet !!!''
I remember that one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results