shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Stone Ering transformation help!

Yay!!! You 3 are THE BEST!!! Such a wonderful kind thing you do here. To help others get what one may think is untouchable.

I’m sure after I get mine, I can pop on here and encourage someone else as well.

Thank you!

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Your diamond is the best cut that is on the market. It will look just as sparkly as your current diamond you love, identical even! But a little bit warmer. That’s it!

This is what I needed to hear. All of it - as I just don’t know!!

While I wait, do any of you have a magic recipe for cleaning your rings? I have WF cleaner and sometimes I use the blue dawn dish soap but I have to admit, the other day I went to the mall, to see if they have any 2ct stones to try on. WHile I was there they cleaned my rings and OMG................ They looks ten thousand times better then when I do it at home.

Have any of you experts mastered a way to get them THAT clean on a regular basis?
would love to hear from you!

Thank you!

While I wait, do any of you have a magic recipe for cleaning your rings? I have WF cleaner and sometimes I use the blue dawn dish soap but I have to admit, the other day I went to the mall, to see if they have any 2ct stones to try on. WHile I was there they cleaned my rings and OMG................ They looks ten thousand times better then when I do it at home.

Have any of you experts mastered a way to get them THAT clean on a regular basis?
would love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Do you clean your rings every day? If not, do they get gunked up with lotion? If so, you might need to soak them in warm water with Dawn. You can also use a soft baby toothbrush to clean the pavilion of the diamond so that the underneath is clean. You can also purchase an ultrasonic cleaner to clean your rings. I have found that no matter how you clean them, it is essential that they are rinsed and rinsed and rinsed! All cleaners can leave a film if not thoroughly removed. Some use a rubbing alcohol rinse and then use a lint free rag to dry - but dry them thoroughly as well. I clean mine every day and never put lotion on my hands with my rings on. I also never take my rings off and lay them on a bathroom sink or in a public restroom. If they are generally clean, a hand wash with a clear liquid soap usually cleans them up while on your hands. I am sure others will chime in with their tips or routines.

I use my ultrasonic all the time with a little dash of Dawn and some ultrasonic cleaner from Amazon. I also have a foam cleaner that I use separately that seems to get in all the nooks and crannies!

Once in a while, I have a little "bling spa day," which is really my excuse for getting out most of my sparklies and detailing them. Lol! I use ramekins and give them a happy bath in Dawn Platinum, then brush them. I also have something called "diamond dazzle drops" that I throw in there.

I am more careful with my antiqued sapphire ring. I try not to brush it too much (just underneath) to try to protect the finish.

My carre channel set eternity tends to get really gunky really quickly, and my three stone also requires a little more effort to keep clean than my solitaire did.

So, I think it somewhat depends on the piece and how easy it is to get underneath the diamonds.

I am kind of fanatical about my cleaning, I guess, but I honestly try not to leave the house in diamonds that don't sparkle!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP