shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Stone Ering transformation help!

The I does look a touch whiter but only a touch. Then she mentions brown tint and a dark inclusion. If you are able to return the ring and J, I guess that is a low risk pick. I know you want the size and if it works for you, then it is a winner. If not, you return it and start from scratch with a smaller, higher color diamond.

agree, its hard as i can't see the inclusion and i don't know if it's in a place where it can be covered with prongs?

They do have a G coming down the link thats 1.7 but its WAY more than i am willing to spend. I feel like if the J doesn't work, then I am going to get a G at 1.5 and be happy with that.

agree, its hard as i can't see the inclusion and i don't know if it's in a place where it can be covered with prongs?

They do have a G coming down the link thats 1.7 but its WAY more than i am willing to spend. I feel like if the J doesn't work, then I am going to get a G at 1.5 and be happy with that.

I think this is a great plan. If you aren't happy with the J, I'm not sure an I would work either. You would probably need G to H and you can decide if the size bump from getting a J is worth it to you after seeing how fabulous 2+ carats looks :kiss2:

Between this I and this J, no contest the J is the winner.

I'd just have them send me the diamond loose so I could evaluate without concerns about how it would limit my future choices. I assume a loose diamond would be fully returnable without any caveats?

The J is on reserve for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! The process will take a few weeks but I am so very very excited.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP>

I'll keep you posted. Omg what a story!

You are all so incredible. :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP